Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Odds and And Statistical Analysis
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction.
When is Everton most likely to score a goal? This season, Everton has had trouble scoring goals. In the span of 75 to 90 minutes, they scored 25% of the goals.
When is Crystal Palace most likely to score a goal? Before the end of the first half, Crystal Place is expected to score their first goal.
Who is most likely to score for Everton? The Toffees will be hoping for a goal in the upcoming match from Anthony Gordon or Neal Maupay.
Who is most likely to score for Crystal Palace? Wilfried Zaha has found form against Wolves and is likely to score.
Who is likely to win the match? Everton: 1 Crystal Palace: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Matchday 13, Everton will host Crystal Palace at Goodison Park. At the moment, Everton is sitting at 15th and Crystal Palace is sitting at 10th on the Table.
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Everton has only managed to score three goals in its first five home games. The team as a whole has scored 3–4 goals. For the Toffees, things don’t look good when they play away from home. Each game saw an average of one goal scored. In road games, there have been a total of 5-7 goals.
- In the final 45 minutes of the away games, Everton scored three of the five goals.
- Crystal Palace is 2-5 on the road this year with two of their three games ending in draws. In five home games, Crystal Palace is 7-7 with two victories and two losses.
- Crystal Palace like taking early leads both at home and away (before 30 minutes). Crystal Palace is quite defensive when it comes to goals conceded when playing away.
- Considering all the data, it is highly likely Crystal Palace will score first and in the first 30 minutes while Everton is likely to score first somewhere between the 30th and 50th minute.
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Everton has:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
- Two Clean sheets.
- Failed to score Twice.
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Crystal Palace has:
- Scored one goal per match.
- Conceded 1.6 goals per match.
- Two Clean sheets.
- Failed to score twice.
Anthony Gordon has had two goals this season and has appeared to be in great shape. He averages 2.3 shots per game.
The average number of critical passes Alex Iwobi makes in a game is two. He scored a goal versus United and had a 53% dribbling success percentage.
Wilfried Zaha, Odsonne Edouard, and Eberechi Eze are three of Crystal Palace’s primary attackers.
With five goals for his team so far this season, Wilfried Zaha has been in excellent form. He also contributed to one goal and gave his team two excellent opportunities.
This season, Odsonne Edouard has two goals. He kept his completion percentage at 82%.
Eberechi Eze has played with 1.4 critical passes on average per game. In 63% of the ground battles, he prevailed.
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Anthony Gordon: (6 Yellow Cards)
- Idrissa Gana Gueye: (3 Yellow Cards)
- Jordan Pickford (3 Yellow Cards)
- Cheick Doucoure (5 Yellow Cards)
- Joel Ward (2 Yellow Cards)
- Marc Guehi (2 Yellow Cards)
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Defence Statistics
- The average number of goals conceded by Everton per game is 1.10. This season, they recorded two clean sheets.
- One of the Toffees’ top defenders is James Tarkowski. Tarkowski has played with 5.7 clearances on average each game. He also prevailed in 62% of the ground battles. Jordan Pickford, the goalkeeper, has maintained a 4.2 save average per game with a 78% success rate.
- Despite not giving up many goals in recent games, Crystal Palace’s defence has been unsteady. The number of shots they allow each game has increased by 1.5, and they are vulnerable at any time.
- For Crystal Palace, Joel Ward and Tyrick Mitchell are excellently running the defence division. Joel Ward is averaging.53 clearances per game and winning 82% of his aerial duels. Another reliable defender is Marc Guehi, who has maintained an average of 3.2 clearances per game while winning 75% of all duels.
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Pickford’s save percentage is above 80 this season has been the single factor saving Everton from conceding more than two goals in every game.
- In the last two games, Vicente Guaita’s save percentage has increased by 8%. In the last two games, Palace’s goalkeeper has stopped 90% of the shots.
Everton vs Crystal Palace Head-to-Head
Matches: 56 | Everton: 23 | Draw: 18 | Lost: 15
Recent 5 Meetings: Everton : 2 | Draw: 1 | Crystal Palace: 3
Last Meeting: The game ended in a 3-2 win for Everton
Everton vs Crystal Palace Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last five matches against Crystal Palace, Everton has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- No clean sheet.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five matches against Everton, Crystal Place has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- One Clean sheet.
- Scored in each game.
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Odds
Everton vs Crystal Palace Team News
- After returning to training a fortnight ago, Holgate, who has been sidelined since suffering a knee injury at Brentford on August 27, is still in the running to play.
- Ben Godfrey is back at Finch Farm working alone as he recovers from a fractured fibula, but Yerry Mina, a teammate at centre back, won’t play against Newcastle after experiencing a “little issue” with a calf strain last week.
- Yerry won’t be taking part since he had a minor problem in his rehab last week, according to Lampard. Ben Godfrey is on the practise field with Mason, who is also a member of the team. Despite its infancy, it’s encouraging to witness.
- Prior to his team’s Saturday afternoon trip to Everton, Crystal Palace manager Patrick Vieira is faced with a midfield selection conundrum.
- Cheick Doucoure, a midfielder for the Eagles, received his fifth caution of the year in Tuesday’s 2-1 victory over Wolves at Selhurst Park. As a result, he will not travel to Goodison Park.
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Probable Line ups
Everton (5-3-2): Pickford; McNeil, Mykolenko, Coady, Tarkowski, Coleman; Onana, Gueye, Iwobi; Maupay, Gray
Crystal Palace (4-3-3): Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; Eze, Milivojevic , Schlupp; Olise, Mateta, Zaha
Everton vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Final Analysis
- We say 1-1. In the past several games, neither team has scored many goals. Despite Crystal Palace’s superior attack, we don’t expect them to score more than one goal at Goodison Park because Everton plays strong defence there.