Fulham vs Aston Villa Prediction and Statistical Analysis: Fulham 1, Aston Villa: 1
Fulham vs Aston Villa Prediction
When is Fulham most likely to score a goal? Fulham have scored in the second half against good defensive sides and most of the goals have come in the second half.
When is Aston Villa most likely to score a goal? Aston Villa’s two of the last three goals have been scored in the First half.
Who is most likely to score for Fulham? Aleksander Mitrovic has been in top form this season. However, his availability is subject to fitness. In his absence, Fulham will rely on Joao Palhinha.
Who is most likely to score for Aston Villa? Different players have scored for Aston Villa in their games recently. However, Ollie Watkins is probably going to score considering the shooting accuracy.
Who is most likely to win the match? Fulham 1 Aston Villa 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Fulham will host Aston Villa on October 20, 2012, as part of the English Premier League’s 12th round. In the championship, “summer residents” are currently performing well. As Gerrard faces a must-win situation, things are even worse. Craven Cottage encounter
Fulham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- The goal-scoring form for Fulham has been excellent. Off-late. In the previous five games, Cottagers have scored in each game. Notably, scoring twice against Nottingham and Bournemouth with two goals each time, but finding it difficult to score more than one goal against strong defences like Newcastle and West Ham.
- Only three goals have been scored this season by Aston Villa in the last five games. Notably, Villa has only managed two goals once this year.
- This season, Fulham’s defence has been a weakness; in the last five games, they have allowed two or more goals three times.
- In the meantime, Aston Villa’s defence has been solid, allowing only one goal and keeping two clean sheets.
Fulham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Form (Last 5 Matches)
In the last five home matches, Fulham has:
- Scored 2 goals per match.
- Conceded 2.2 goals per match.
- Failed to score once.
- No clean sheet.
In the last five away matches, Aston Villa has:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.6 goals per match.
- Failed to score twice.
- One clean sheet.
- This season, Aleksander Mitrovic has been amazing in the forward position. At an average of 2 shots on target per game, he has already scored 7 goals.
- A second key attacker, Joao Palhinha, has scored twice with 64% success in ground duels so far.
seven goals have been scored by Aston Villa in the Premier League so far this season. There have been seven different players who have scored goals. Ollie Watkins, however, might consider him unlucky. In spite of 60% shooting accuracy, the English forward has scored just one goal.
Fulham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Fulham concedes two shots more than average EPL side with average tackle success and Par Interception per match.
- In the last five matches, Aston Villa has conceded just four goals. In a game, Villa’s defense has allowed just 10 shots, and its interception rate has also been impressive.
Fulham vs Bournemouth Prediction: Goalkeeper Statistics
- Bernd Leno has done a decent job so far, making 4.4 saves per game on average with a success rate of 66%.
- Emiliano Martinez has a 65% save percentage after saving 24 shots out of 38
Fulham vs Aston Villa Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 72 | Fulham: 25| Draw: 22 | Aston Villa: 25
Recent 5 Meetings: Fulham: 3 | Draw: | Aston Villa: 2
Last Meeting: Aston Villa defeated Fulham 3-1 in the last match.
Fulham vs Aston Villa Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last five matches against Aston Villa, Fulham has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Lost 1 out of three matches at Craven Cottage.
- One Clean sheet.
In the last five matches against Fulham, Aston Villa has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- One Clean sheet.
- Only failed to score once at Craven Cottage.
Fulham vs Aston Villa Odds
Final Analysis and Observation
- This game between these two teams is likely to be entertaining. Compared to Aston Villa’s offensive, Fulham’s attack has an advantage. Their defence isn’t quite as strong as Aston Villa’s, though. The last five encounters between the two teams have resulted in an overall score of 3-2 for Fulham, but their defence has struggled so far this season, and even Aston Villa, whose offence has appeared to be in disarray, would feel confident of scoring.
- We predict a 1-1 tie between the two teams.