Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction and Stats
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Bookmakers prefer Chelsea but stats suggest a possible draw.
Fulham vs Chelsea, Other Predictions
- Fulham is likely to score first in this match.
- Chelsea is likely to score second in this match
- Bobby Reid has the highest probability of scoring for Fulham.
- Kai Havertz is likely to score for Chelsea in this match
Fulham vs Chelsea score Prediction: Fulham: 1 Chelsea: 1
Thursday’s Premier League meeting between Chelsea and Fulham at Craven Cottage will be significant for both teams. Chelsea is placed 10th in the league with 25 points(20 fewer than Arsenal), and a goal differential of 1. Fulham is positioned seventh in the rankings with 28 points and a 3-goal goal difference.
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Last 5 Games
- Fulham’s home record is at par. Fulham has won two, drawn two, and lost one in the last 5 home matches with an aggregate score of 8-5.
- Fulham has faced one top-10 team in this period. Fulham lost to Manchester United.
- Chelsea has been appalling in the last 5 away fixtures. Over the last 5 away matches, the Blues have won only one. The Blues have a total goal aggregate of 4-6 in the last 5 away matches.
- Chelsea has faced three top-10 teams in this period. Chelsea lost all those matches. Overall, recent momentum favors Fulham.
Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction: Attack Analysis
- Fulham has scored in four of its past five home games and against strong defensive teams as well. Fulham scored two goals or more in three of the matches. Fulham has outscored the league average in its last 5 home games. Fulham has tallied 0.2 goals higher than its league average. Fulham has scored first in 56% of its home games.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic has played 15 games and has scored 7 goals. He has a shooting accuracy of 50% Aleksandar Mitrovic averages 21 passes per game, completes 62% of his passes, and has 1 assist.
- Bobby Reid has participated in 17 games and has taken a total of 13 shots, has had 7 of them on target, and has netted 4 goals. Bobby Reid averages 30 passes per game, completes them 73% of the time, and registered 1 assist.
- Chelsea has struggled offensively in its last five road games, scoring less than one goal per game. This is 0.4 goals less than the league average, and 0.6 goals less than the average of their previous five home games. Chelsea has scored first in 44% of its away games.
- Raheem Sterling has played 14 games and taken 14 shots overall with 9 of them finding the back of the net. He has also scored 4 goals. Raheem Sterling averages 24 passes per game, completes them 79% of the time, and assists twice every game.
- Kai Havertz has played 14 games, taken 24 shots overall, 13 of them on goal, and she has scored 4 goals. Kai Havertz averages 25 passes per game, completes them 82% of the time, and contributes 1 assist. Fulham has an advantage on attack
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: Defensive Analysis
- Fulham has been average on defence and has failed to keep clean sheets in the 78% of the matches at home and has conceded over 2 goals in the 56% of the matches.
- In the last five home matches, Fulham’s defensive performances have been better than its overall home record. Fulham has a clean sheet in two of the last 5 home matches.
- Fulham has been an average defensive side in the stats like Shots conceded, shots on target conceded and save Percentage.
- Fulham has conceded 12.9 shots, and 5.31 shots on target and has a save percentage of 72.2%. The total goals conceded per match stand at 1.57 goals.
- Chelsea has failed to keep a clean sheet in 67% of their away games. In addition, they have conceded more than 1.5 goals in more than 33% of their games.
- Chelsea has conceded 1.2 goals per match in the last five away fixtures more or less the same as its overall stats.
- Chelsea has conceded 1.12 goals per match and 11.23 shots and 4.76 shots on target and has a save percentage of 76.
Chelsea has the edge in Defence
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction and Odds
- Chelsea: 21/20
- Fulham: 49/20
Chelsea vs Fulham Prediction: H2H Statistics
Matches: 87 | Fulham: 11 | Draw: 26 | Chelsea: 50 |
Last 5 matches: Chelsea: 5; Fulham: 0
Last Meeting: Chelsea defeated Fulham 2-0 in their last fixture.
Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction: Key highlights
- The Fixture between both teams has seen 11 goals in the last 5 matches.
- Fulham has scored only 2 goals in the last five matches against Chelsea.
- Chelsea has scored 9 goals against Fulham in the last 5 matches against Fulham.
Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction: Injuries and Team News
Aleksandar Mitrovic incurred his fifth booking of the season against Leicester- ruling him out of the visit of Chelsea through suspension.
Edouard Mendy, N’Golo Kante, Reece James, Armando Broja, and Wesley Fofana are still unable to return from their injuries.
There are still questions about whether Ben Chilwell, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will be able to play in the derby. Christian Pulisic and Raheem Sterling are also out due to injuries they sustained during the week’s match against Man City.
Fulham vs Chelsea Predicted Lineup
Fulham Predicted Lineup:
Leno; Tete, Ream, Adarabioyo, Robinson; Reed, Palhinha; De Cordova-Reid, Pereira, Willian; Vinicius
Chelsea Predicted Lineup:
Kepa; Azpilicueta, Koulibaly, Silva, Cucurella; Kovacic, Zakaria, Jorginho; Ziyech, Havertz, Mount
Fulham vs Chelsea Score Prediction
- Recent Momentum favors Fulham
- Fulham is much stronger on the attack
- Chelsea has the edge on Defense
- Overall: Small Fulham win or Draw
Fulham has looked more dominant than Chelsea this season. However, the absence of Mitrovic can hurt Fulham.
Score Prediction: Both teams has own set of problems. While Fulham has struggled to defend this season, Chelsea has struggled to score goals. We are going for 1-1 draw.