Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Fulham vs Man United Prediction
When is Fulham more likely to score? Fulham is likely to score in the first half in this match.
When is Man United more likely to score? United are likely to score in the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Fulham? Mitrovic is likely to score in this match.
Who is most likely to score for Man United? Rashford is most likely to score for Man United in this match
Crowdwisdom360 Prediction for this match? Fulham: 2, Man United: 2
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Man United will be looking to return to winning ways against Fulham as they travel to Craven Cottage.The previous matchdays of both teams ended in disappointment with both teams losing. Aston Villa defeated Manchester United 3-1 at Villa Park with the help of goals from Leon Bailey, Lucas Digne and Jacob Ramsey.
Fulham gave a scare to City at Etihad in an Intriguing Clash between both sides with Erling Haaland’s 90-minute goal bailing City out.
Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Fulham’s Home and Away form has been at par in the Premier League this season with goal-scoring being consistent. The average Goal scoring to conceding aggregate at home for Fulham this season is 1.6: 1.4 or 8:7. Fulham has a positive goal aggregate at Home.
- Fulham’s away form has been at par with its Home far in terms of results. Fulham has won two of its last five away games. The away goal differential is slightly negative with 9:11 or 1.8: 2.2.
- While Fulham’s first goals typically are scored between the 25th and 60th minute, there is no relatable pattern in the timing of their first goals. The chances of conceding the first goal in the first 30 minutes are high.
- Man United’s last five home matches and road matches have been quite contrasting. Man United has won two of its last five away games. Manchester United have scored in each of their previous five games. Manchester United have averaged 1.6 goals per match in the last five away games. The away aggregate for the last five matches is 8-11
- The average away goal have come in the second half for Manchester United.
- Fulham is likely to score first in this match. United are likely to score in the second half.
Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
In the last five home matches in the Premier League, Fulham has:
- Scored 1.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.4 goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five away games, Man United has:
- Scored 1.6 goal per match.
- Conceded 2.2 goals per match.
- Scored in each game.
- One clean sheet.
- In 12 matches, Aleksandar Mitrovic has had 21 shots on target from 44 total shots and scored 9 goals. With a pass completion rate of 58%, Aleksandar Mitrovic averages 20 passes per match.
- Bobby Reid has played 13 matches, scored 3 goals, and taken 6 shots on target from a total of 12 shots. Averaging 31 passes per match, Bobby Reid completes 74% of his passes and assists 1.
- Andreas Pereira has played 14 matches, has 8 shots on target from a total of 13 shots, and has scored 2 goals. Pereira averages 25 passes per match, with a pass completion rate of 69%, and has 4 assists per match.
- Marcus Rashford has played 13 matches and has had 11 shots on target from a total of 20 shots, scoring 4 goals. Rashford averages 22 passes per match, has a 76% pass completion rate, and assists twice per match.
- Anthony has played 6 matches, has 9 shots on target from a total of 15 shots, and has scored 3 goals With an average of 36 passes per match, Antony completes 84% of his passes
- Jadon Sancho has played 10 matches and has 4 shots on target from a total of 5 shots and has scored 2 goals . Jadon Sancho averages 29 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 84%, and has 1 assist.
Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Defence Statistics
This season, Fulham has lost 1.73 goals on average per game with three clean sheets.
Tim Ream has consistently performed well for the Cottagers in the area of defense. Ream has cleared the ball 60% of the time this season, averaging 3.2 clearances per game. With a success rate of 71%, goalkeeper Bernd Leno has made an average of 4.4 saves per game.
Man United is now averaging 1.46 goals per game while maintaining 8 Clean Sheets. Raphael Varane handles defense. Varane has averaged 4 clearances per game this season while winning 72% of the aerial battles. David De Gea, the goalie, is performing admirably. He makes 2.6 saves on average each game, with a 63% success rate.
Fulham vs Man United Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 86 | Fulham: 14 | Draw: 20 | Man United: 52
Recent 5 Meetings: Fulham: | Draw: 2| Man United: 3
Last Meeting: Both teams played a 1-1 draw
Fulham vs Man United Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
Fulham Playing against Man United has:
- Scored 1 goal per match.
- Scored 2 or more goals twice.
- No clean sheet.
Man United playing against Fulham has:
- Scored 2.4 goals per match.
- Scored 2 or more twice.
- One clean sheet.
Fulham vs Man United odds
Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Team News
Manor Solomon, a long-term absentee due to injury, is expected to be on the sidelines, and Layvin Kurzawa is questionable due to a calf problem.
For the Visitors, Raphael Varane, Jadon Sancho, and Axel Tuanzebe are still out, but the latter is reportedly set to be cleared for the World Cup. Jadon Sancho and Antony will also need to be evaluated later this week.
Fulham vs Man United Prediction: Predicted Line ups
Fulham (4-2-3-1): Leno; Reid, Diop, Ream, Robinson; Reed, Palhinha, Kebano, Pereira, Willian; Mitrovic
Man United: (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Dalot, Martinez, Maguire, Malacia; Fred, McTominay; Elanga, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
Fulham vs Man United: Final Analysis
With some of its key Players missing, Manchester United could struggle at Craven Cottage. Mitrovic with its tail up can be a threat for United’s defence. Head-to-Head and recent form are in favour of Man United. Fulham, However, has shown against Man City and Liverpool that they can beat the big boys.
Prediction: 2-2 Draw