Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls and Winner
Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction.
When is Leeds United most likely to score a goal? Leeds United is most likely to score its first Goal in the last 15 minutes of the first half but Villa has been quite defensive and therefore a Goal in the first 15 minutes of the second half is equally likely.
When is Aston Villa most likely to score a goal? Aston Villa is well placed to score the first Goal in the last 30 minutes of the match.
Who is most likely to score for Leeds? If Rodrigo plays the game (Given his injury), he is most likely to score for the Peacocks.
Who is most likely to score for Aston Villa? Ollie Watkins and Danny Ings have a higher probability to score for Villa than the other players.
CrowdWisdomLIVE Prediction Leeds United 1, Aston Villa 1 (Could be different if Rodrigo plays the game)
All statistical analysis in this article is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Leeds United will look to get back to winning ways in the EPL when they host Aston Villa for the upcoming home fixture at the Elland Road Stadium on Sunday, 2nd October. Leeds United has failed to secure 3 points from any match after the famous 3-0 win against Chelsea. Aston Villa has struggled this season though they are coming off a 1-0 home win against Southampton.
Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Leeds United has been Outstanding Form Even so at home. Leeds have scored Close to two goals per match this season at home. to be Quite Particular, Leeds have scored goal in second half in every home game this season.
- Leeds United Has Conceded only 0.6 goals in the home games and all of them have come in the first half.
- Aston Villa has scored 0.67 goals in the Away Fixtures and both the goals have come in a different half.
- Aston Villa concedes 75% of their goals in the second half.
Leeds vs Aston Villa prediction: Present Form Analysis
Leeds this season playing at home has:
- Not lost a Single match.
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.6 goals per match.
- Scored in every game.
Aston Villa playing away has:
- Not won a match.
- Scored only two goals.
- Conceded 2.33 goals per match.
- Failed to score once.
Leeds v Aston Villa Prediction: Forwards Statistics
The experienced Spanish footballer Rodrigo spearheads the attack for the Peacocks. He has scored 4 goals in the current EPL season, playing at an average of 3.8 shots per game. He also added 1 assist and 2 big chances created to his name. However, he is currently suffering from a shoulder injury and is doubtful for this game. Patrick Bamford is a substitute option for Leeds. He is playing at an average of 1.8 shots per match with 67% dribbling success.
The English footballers’ Ollie Watkins and Danny Ings are the key strikers for Aston Villa. Watkins has scored 1 goal so far along with 2 assists and 1 big chance created. Ings has also scored once this season. He got a dribbling success of 83%.
Top Scorers for Leeds United in Last Season:
- Raphinha (11 goals)
- Jack Harrison (8 goals)
- Rodrigo (6 goals)
Top Scorers for Aston Villa in Last Season:
- Ollie Watkins (11 goals)
- Danny Ings (7 goals)
- Jacob Ramsey (6 goals)
Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Leeds United:
- Aston Villa:
Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Pascal Struijk is the leading defender for Leeds United. Struijk has maintained an average of 3.5 tackles per game this season. He also assisted in a goal. Robin Koch is another key defender who has played at an average of 3.2 clearances per match, winning 64% of the aerial duels.
- The top defenders for Aston Villa include Ashley Young and Lucas Digne. Young has been good in the current EPL season as he has an average of 2.3 tackles per game with 67% success in the ground duels. Digne’s tackling average stands at 2.3 per match. He won 58% of the total duels.
Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction: Goalkeeper Stats
Leeds United’s goalkeeper Illan Meslier has been good so far as he has maintained an average of 2.8 saves per game in the current EPL season with a success rate of 63%. He had 1 clean sheet.
Emiliano Martinez has done a decent job in goalkeeping for Aston Villa. He has played at an average of 3.1 saves per match with a success rate of 69%. Martinez also had 1 clean sheet.
|Illan Meslier (Leeds United)||Emiliano Maritnez (Aston Villa)|
|Saves Per Game||2.8 (63%)||3.1 (69%)|
|Goals Conceded Per Game||1.7||1.4|
Leeds vs Aston Villa Predicted Line up
Aston Villa (4-3-2-1): Martinez; Young, Konsa, Mings, Digne; Ramsey, Kamara, McGinn; Bailey, Coutinho; Watkins
Leeds United (4-2-3-1): Meslier; Struijk, Llorente, Koch, Drameh; Roca, Adams; Harrison, Aaronson, Sinisterra; Gelhardt/Rodrigo
Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 104 | Leeds United: 32 | Draw: 31 | Aston Villa: 41
Recent 5 Meetings: Fulham: 1 | Draw: 2 | Newcastle: 2
Last Meeting: Aston Villa defeated Leeds United with a score of 3-0 in a Premier League fixture on 10 March 2022.
This Fixture by the Numbers
In the last five matches against Aston Villa, Leeds has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Failed to score twice.
- One clean sheet.
- Lost two home games in the last three matches.
In the last five matches against Leeds, Aston Villa has:
- Scored 1.6 goals per match.
- Failed to score once.
- Two Clean sheets.
Aston Villa vs Leeds United: Latest Match News
- Referee in charge of previous Leeds United controversies handed Aston Villa clash
- Aston Villa expected to be without four key players for Leeds United game
- Aston Villa may regret not completing West Ham transfer ahead of Leeds
Leeds United vs Aston Villa Prediction: Winning Odds
Leeds vs Aston Villa Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Both teams had a similar campaign this season. A win in the next game is crucial to get into the top 10 on the points table. Leeds United needs to re-strategize their plans after a long gap. They will be having the home advantage on Sunday. On the other hand, Aston Villa will look to capitalize on the momentum after a win in the last match. Most of the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting an equal probability of a win for both teams, while some are giving a slight upper hand to Leeds United.