Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction and Statistical Analysis: Leicester City 2, Crystal Palace 2.
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction.
When is Leicester City most likely to score a goal? Leicester City is likely to score the first goal between the 30th and 50th minute.
When is Crystal Palace most likely to score a goal? Crystal Place is likely to score the first goal before the 30th minute
Who is most likely to score for Leicester City? James Maddison and Patson Daka have a high chance of scoring in the upcoming match.
Who is most likely to score for Crystal Palace? Wilfried Zaha has looked in good touch so far. He is expected to score in the next match for Palace.
Who is likely to win the match? Leicester 2, Crystal Palace 2
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Crystal Palace and Leicester City lock horns in a big game at the King Power Stadium on Saturday. Leicester City is at the bottom of the Table while Crystal Palace is 15th.
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Leicester City has won just 1 home game out of the last 4 home games this season. The overall goal aggregate is 7-5 with two matches ending in defeat. In away games, the goal aggregate is 8-19 with all 5 games ending in defeats
- In-home games, the Leicester team has taken a much more defensive approach scoring the first goal on average in the 37th minute. In away games, the team is a little more aggressive scoring the first goal on average in the 27th minute.
- When it comes to conceding goals, Leicester City conceded the first goal in 51 minutes at home and in 31 minutes while playing away. However, Leicester has scored at least 2 Goals in 6 out of the 9 games
- Crystal Palace is 2-5 away this season with two drawn games out of three. At home, Crystal Palace is 7-7 with 2 wins and 2 defeats in 5 games.
- Home or Away, Crystal Palace likes scoring early (before 30 minutes). When it comes to conceding goals, Crystal Palace is very defensive in away games.
- Considering all the data, it is highly likely Crystal Palace will score first and in the first 30 minutes while Leicester City is likely to score first somewhere between the 30th and 50th minute.
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Picks
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Forwards Statistics
Some of the prominent players in the forward attack of Leicester City are James Maddison, Patson Daka, and Youri Tielemans.
- James Maddison has played well this season as he has scored 5 goals, along with 2 assists and 2 big chances created.
- Patson Daka has added 3 goals to his name till now. He got a dribbling success of 60%.
- Youri Tielemans has maintained an average of 1.6 key passes per game. He played with a passing accuracy of 87%.
The key attackers of Crystal Palace include Wilfried Zaha, Odsonne Edouard, and Eberechi Eze.
- Wilfried Zaha has been in good form in the current season as he has already scored 4 goals for his side. He also assisted in a goal and created 2 big chances for his team.
- Odsonne Edouard scored twice this season. He maintained his passing accuracy at 82%.
- Eberechi Eze has played with an average of 1.4 key passes per match. He won 63% of the ground duels.
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Yellow Cards
- James Maddison (4 Yellow Cards)
- Boubakary Soumare (2 Yellow Cards)
- Patson Daka (2 Yellow Cards)
- Cheick Doucoure (3 Yellow Cards)
- Joel Ward (2 Yellow Cards)
- Marc Guehi (2 Yellow Cards)
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Leicester has conceded 12 shots per match this season and has been decent on that Metric but the real problem for the foxes is the form of Joel Ward who has been poor with his save Percentages.
- Crystal Palace has conceded 3 more shots than the foxes but Vicente Guaita’s Save Percentage has been 20% more than Ward’s.
Leicester vs Crystal Palace: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 77 | Leicester City: 30 | Draw: 20 | Crystal Palace: 27
Recent 5 Meetings: Leicester City: 3 | Draw: 2 | Crystal Palace: 0
Last Meeting: Leicester City defeated Crystal Palace with a score of 2-1 in a Premier League fixture on 10 April 2022.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Odds
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Betting Tips
- Anytime Goalscorer: Wilfried Zaha
- Over 2.5 goals: Yes
- Second-half winner: Crystal Palace
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Injuries
- Ryan Bertrand (Left-Back): Knee Surgery
- Ricardo Pereira (Right Back): Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Caglar Soyuncu (Center-Back): Bruised Knee
- Nathan Ferguson (Center-Back): Achilles Tendon Problems
- Jack Butland (Goalkeeper): Fractured Finger
Leicester vs Crystal Palace Predicted Lineup
Leicester City (4-1-4-1): Ward; Justin, Faes, Evans, Castagne; Soumare; Barnes, Dewsbury-Hall, Tielemans, Maddison; Daka
Crystal Palace (4-3-3): Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Schlupp; Olise, Doucoure, Eze; Ayew, Odouard, Zaha
Final Insight and Analysis
Experts claim this is a hard game to predict given the defensive weaknesses of both teams and inconsistent performances recently. We concur and predict that this game is likely to end 2-2 with goals in both halves given the defensive weakness of both teams. The second scenario is a narrow win for Leicester City.