Leicester vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Statistical Analysis of goals, Fouls and Winner
|Leicester vs Nottingham Forest Prediction|
When is Leicester most likely to score a goal? The Foxes have struggled at scoring in the current EPL season. 30% of their goals have come in the time frame of 30-45 minutes.
When is Nottingham Forest most likely to score a goal? Nottingham Forest has also not been good at goal-scoring this season. They scored 66.67% of their goals in the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Leicester City? James Maddison is likely to score for Leicester City in the upcoming match.
Who is most likely to score for Nottingham Forest? Brennan Johnson and Taiwo Awoniyi have a higher probability to score than the other players of Nottingham Forest.
CrowdWisdom360 Prediction: Leicester City 2 Nottingham Forest 1
The forthcoming home game against Nottingham Forest on Monday, October 3, will be a chance for Leicester City to go back into the Premier League by picking up their first victory of the year. It’s time for Rodgers’ team to regain their form in order to put a stop to their current EPL season’s misery. Prior to their next game, the Foxes have suffered 6 straight defeats. If Leicester fails to turn things around in the next few weeks, they will undoubtedly find themselves in a very bad situation.
Nottingham Forest has also had difficulties. They’ve only had one victory so far. When they take on the Foxes at the King Power Stadium on Monday, the Forest will try to avoid suffering their fifth straight loss.
Leicester vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Leicester has scored 67% of the goals in the second half. Unsurprisingly, they were Chasing teams in all those matches.
- Leicester has conceded Same amount of goals in the second half. Another Insight: they have not able to hold their lead in any of the games.
- Nottingham Forest has not scored any away goal this season in the Premier League.
- Nottingham Forest has failed to keep a Clean sheet in the second half.
Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Present Form Analysis
This season in Premier League, Leicester playing at home has:
- Scored 3 goals in three games.
- Failed to score once.
- Conceded 5 goals in three matches.
- No clean sheet.
Nottingham playing away this season has:
- Scored no goal.
- Failed to score twice.
- Conceded 9 goals in three matches.
- No clean sheet.
Leicester vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Forwards Statistics
None of the forward players are able to repeat the last EPL season’s performance for Leicester City. Patson Daka has scored 1 goal so far, playing at an average of 1.2 shots per game. He also assisted in a goal and created 2 big chances for his team. Kelechi Iheanacho has also added 1 goal to his name this season, playing at an average of 1.2 shots per match. He maintained an average of 1 key pass per game.
Brennan Johnson and Taiwo Awoniyi lead the forward attack for Nottingham Forest. Johnson has scored 2 goals in the current EPL season. He got a dribbling success of 83%. Awoniyi has also scored twice till now, playing at an average of 1.1 shots per game.
Top Scorers for Leicester City in Last Season:
- Jamie Vardy (15 goals)
- James Maddison (12 goals)
- Ademola Lookman (6 goals)
Top Scorers for Nottingham Forest in Last Season:
- Brennan Johnson (43 goals)
- Fabio Carvalho (10 goals)
- Harry Wilson (10 goals)
Leicester vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Leicester City:
- Nottingham Forest:
Leicester vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Defence Statistics
- The top defenders for Leicester City include Daniel Amartey and Jonny Evans. Amartey has played at an average of 1.6 clearances per game, winning 65% of the total duels. Evans has maintained an average of 3.1 clearances per match. He played with a passing accuracy of 90%.
- Neco Williams has given a consistent performance in the defence for Nottingham Forest. Williams has played at an average of 4 tackles per match, winning 54% of the aerial duels. Joe Worrall is another key defender whose clearance average stands at 2.7 per game. He won 55% of the ground duels.
Leicester vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goalkeeper Stats
|Danny Ward (Leicester City)||Dean Henderson (Nottingham Forest)|
|Saves Per Game||3.0 (49%)||4.1 (63%)|
|Goals Conceded Per Game||3.1||2.4|
The Foxes’ goalkeeper Danny Ward is not having a good season this time. He is playing at an average of 3 saves per game with a success rate of 49%.
Dean Henderson has given a praiseworthy performance for Nottingham this season. He has played at an average of 4.1 saves per match with a success rate of 63%.
Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 107 | Leicester City: 40 | Draw: 27 | Nottingham Forest: 40
Recent 5 Meetings: Leicester City: 1 | Draw: 2 | Nottingham Forest: 2
Last Meeting: Nottingham Forest defeated Leicester City with a score of 4-1 in the FA Cup on 6 February 2022.
Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Winning Odds
Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Betting tips
Over 2.5 goals: Yes
- In the Premier League, Leicester has averaged 1.5 goals scored and 1.7 goals allowed per game at home. Nottingham, on the other hand, has scored 1 goal while giving up 3.5 goals per game when playing away. Against Nottingham, Leicester’s chances of scoring more goals rise by 75%.
- Winner: Leicester City
- Anytime goalscorer: James Maddison
*All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the final may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Leicester City (4-1-4-1): Ward; Justin, Faes, Evans, Castagne; Ndidi; Barnes, Dewsbury-Hall, Tielemans, Maddison; Daka
Nottingham Forest (3-4-1-2): Henderson; Boly, Cook, McKenna; Williams, Yates, Freuler, Lodi; Gibbs-White; Johnson, Awoniyi
Leicester City vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
It has been a nightmarish EPL season for both teams till now. They will try to forget what happened so far and focus on a better start after the international break. Leicester would like to secure their first win of the campaign in front of the home fans on Monday. However, they can’t take Nottingham Forest lightly. The Forest defeated them when these two teams last met in the FA Cup this year. As per the predictions and betting platforms, Leicester City has a higher probability of winning this EPL fixture.