Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction and Statistical Analysis: Arsenal 2, Liverpool 1
Liverpool vs Arsenal Prediction.
When is Arsenal most likely to score a goal? There is a very high probability that Arsenal will score the first goal in the first 30 minutes of the game.
When is Liverpool most likely to score a goal? Liverpool has a high probability of scoring the first goal after the 60th minute.
Who is most likely to score for Arsenal? Gabriel Jesus has looked in fantastic touch in the current season. He is likely to score for Arsenal in the upcoming game as well.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? Roberto Firmino and Luis Diaz are expected to score for Liverpool in the next game.
Who is likely to win the match? Arsenal 2, Liverpool 1
Note: This analysis is based on past data and there is no guarantee that players or the team as a whole will perform exactly as they did in the past games.
2nd place Arsenal will take on 10th-placed Liverpool in the upcoming match at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, 9th October. The Gunners have been brilliant so far in the current EPL season while Liverpool has been struggling with 2 wins in 7 games.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Arsenal has won all 4 games at home scoring a minimum of 2 goals in every game. There is a 75% chance that Arsenal will score the first Goal in the first 30 minutes of a home or away game.
- Liverpool has lost just one away game and drawn the other two. Liverpool conceded 2 goals in two of the matches. Both of the first Goals were scored within 35 minutes of the game.
- Arsenal has conceded 5 goals in 4 home games. Opponents have scored a goal in every single of Arsenal’s home games. Arsenal’s defence has been found wanting in the 2nd half and most opponents have scored the first goal between the 50th and 75th minute. Surprisingly, Arsenal has conceded far few goals away than home. But the vulnerability remains.
- Liverpool has scored 3 away goals so far. The first goals came after the 60th minute. In fact, even at home, the first goal was scored after the 60th minute in two of the four games.
Liverpool vs Arsenal Prediction: Present Form Analysis
- Won 88% of the matches in the EPL 2022-23
- 38% Clean Sheets
- 59% Ball Possession
- 14% Shots Conversion Rate
- 10.13 Fouls Committed Per Match
- Won 29% of the matches in the EPL 2022-23
- 29% Clean Sheets
- 67% Ball Possession
- 13% Shots Conversion Rate
- 8.43 Fouls Committed Per Match
Arsenal vs Liverpool: Forwards Statistics
Arsenal’s attack is led by players like Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Martinelli and Martin Odegaard.
- Gabriel Jesus has scored 3 goals this season along with 1 assist and 3 big chances created.
- Gabriel Martinelli has also looked so far as he has added 3 goals to his name. He also got a dribbling success of 67%.
- Martin Odegaard has added 3 goals to his name in the current EPL season. He maintained an average of 1.6 key passes per match.
Roberto Firmino is the leading goal scorer for Liverpool till now. The other prominent stars are Luis Diaz and Mo Salah.
- Roberto Firmino has looked in excellent touch so far. He has already scored 5 goals in the current season. Firmino also assisted in 3 goals and created 2 big chances for his team.
- Luis Diaz has played well as he scored 3 goals as of now, playing with a dribbling success of 61%.
- Mo Salah has not been at his best this season. He has still managed to score 2 goals. Salah also has an average of 3.6 key passes per match.
Top Scorers of Arsenal in Last Season
- Bukayo Saka (11 goals)
- Emile Smith Rowe (10 goals)
- Martin Odegaard (7 goals)
Top Scorers of Liverpool in Last Season
- Muhamed Salah (23 goals)
- Sadio Mane (16 goals)
- Diogo Jota (15 goals)
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction: Yellow Cards
- Gabriel Jesus (4 Yellow Cards)
- Willaim Saliba (3 Yellow Cards)
- Ben White (2 Yellow Cards)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (2 Yellow Cards)
- Fabinho (1 Yellow Card)
- Konstantinos Tsimikas (1 Yellow Card)
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction: Defence Statistics
In the defence department, the Gunners rely on Willaim Saliba, Benjamin White, and Kieran Tierney.
- William Saliba has played the current EPL season at an average of 3.1 clearances per game along with 80% dribbling success.
- Benjamin White has maintained an average of 2.1 tackles per match. He won 67% of the aerial duels.
The leading defenders for the Reds include Trent Alxender-Arnold, Nathaniel Phillips, and Joe Gomez.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold has played at an average of 1.4 tackles per game so far. He also contributed a goal.
- Nathaniel Phillips’ tackling average stands at 2 per match. He won 86% of the total duels.
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction: Goalkeeper Statistics
Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal): Goals Conceded Per Game: 1.0 | Clean Sheets: 3
Alisson (Liverpool): Goals Conceded Per Game: 1.3 | Clean Sheets: 2
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions: 2022/2023)
- Matches: 14
- Goals Per Game: 3.00
- Goals Conceded Per Game: 0.93
- Clean Sheets: 6
- Matches: 14
- Goals Per Game: 2.00
- Goals Conceded Per Game: 1.57
- Clean Sheets: 4
Arsenal vs Liverpool Head- to-Head
Matches: 237 | Arsenal: 81 | Draw: 62 | Liverpool: 94
Recent 5 Meetings: Arsenal: 0 | Draw: 1 | Liverpool: 4
Last Meeting: Arsenal defeated Liverpool with a score of 2-0 in a Premier League fixture on 16 March 2022.
Arsenal vs Liverpool Head-to-Head: Insights
In the last five matches against Liverpool, Arsenal has:
- not scored a goal.
- One clean sheet.
In the last five matches against Liverpool, Liverpool has:
- Scored 2.2 goals per match.
- Five clean sheets.
- Failed to score once.
Arsenal vs Liverpool Odds
- FcTables, SofaScore and BettingExpert have Liverpool as the favourites in Arsenal vs Liverpool odds.
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction: Injuries
- Reiss Nelson (Right Winger): Thigh Problems
- Muhamed Elneny (Defensive Midfield): Thigh Problems
- Oleksandr Zinchenko (Left-Back): Calf Injury
- Emile Smith Rowe (Attacking Midfield): Groin Surgery
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Central Midfield): Hamstring Injury
- Naby Keita (Central Midfield): Hamstring Injury
- Curtis Jones (Central Midfield): Stress Response of the Bone
- Fabio Carvalho (Attacking Midfield): Muscular Problems
Arsenal vs Liverpool Predicted Lineup
Arsenal (4-2-3-1): Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Tierney; Thomas, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus
Liverpool (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Tsimikas; Henderson, Fabinho, Alcantara; Salah, Firmino, Diaz
Arsenal vs Liverpool: Final Analysis and Prediction
The statistics are completely against Liverpool but bookmakers appear to be giving them a pretty good chance to win this game. Analysts too think that Liverpool’s strikers give them more tactical routes to play competitively in this game due to some of Arsenal’s defensive weaknesses. Still, Liverpool will need a lot of luck to get their act going and a narrow win for Arsenal should not surprise anyone. We say Arsenal 2, Liverpool 1