Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Fouls and Winner
|Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction|
When is Man City most likely to score a goal? Man City has scored 50% of the goals in the scoring minutes of 30-45 minutes in the current season.
When is Crystal Palace most likely to score a goal? Crystal Palace has scored 25% of the goals in each of the scoring minutes of 0-15 minutes, 30-45 minutes, 45-60 minutes, and 60-75 minutes so far.
Who is most likely to score for the Citizens? Erling Haaland has already made a mark this season, and he is expected to score more goals for Man City in the upcoming fixtures.
Who is most likely to score for the Eagles? Wilfried Zaha is expected to score goals for Crystal Palace in the next match.
Who is likely to win the match? Man City is expected to win this game as per the latest predictions.
Check out our detailed analysis of Man City vs Crystal Palace. The team and player stats are based on recent performances and may not necessarily replicate in the upcoming game
Crystal Palace and Manchester City will face off on 27 Aug 2022 at 14:00 UTC at Etihad Stadium, Manchester City, England on Matchday 4. Both teams had a Contrasting Matchday 3.
Manchester City were held by a Rejuvenated Newcastle side at St James’ Park, as the game ended up in a 3-3 draw. Conversely, Rampant Crystal Palace side brush aside Aston Villa on the back of Zaha’s brace.
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Goal Scoring and Conceding Patterns
|Time Frame||Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||–|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||3||3|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||4||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||4||–|
- Manchester City scored a total of 14 goals in their last 5 EPL Matches and conceded only 7 goals.
- Of 14 goals, 9 were scored in the second half, while 5 were scored in the first half.
- Manchester City conceded 5 of the 7 goals in the first half of the match.
|Time Frame||Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||3|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||2|
- Crystal Palace has been able to score only 7 goals in their last 5 matches, while they have conceded 6 goals.
- In the first half, they have scored maximum goals, that is 5 of their last 7 goals.
- Crystal Palace is most likely to concede a goal in the 2nd half, as they have conceded 4 of their last 6 goals in the 2nd half.
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Forward Stats
- The young gun, Erling Haaland is expected to have many more dominating matches for Man City. Haaland has already scored 2 goals and added 1 assist, and 1 big chance created to his name.
- Phil Foden has also scored 1 goal so far and has played with a passing accuracy of 90%.
- Kevin De Bruyne has been one of the most consistent performers in the midfield for Man City. Bruyne has already scored 1 goal this season at an average of 3.0 shots per game and 80% dribbling success.
- Ilkay Gundogan is another star midfielder who has also added 1 goal to his name as of now with 100% success in the aerial duels.
- Wilfried Zaha has been brilliant so far. Zaha has already added 3 goals to his name at an average of 2.0 shots on target per game.
- Jean Phillipe-Mateta is another key striker who has scored 1 goal for his side at an average of 0.5 shots on target per match.
- Eberechi Eze has looked in good touch for Crystal Palace so far, with an average of 1.3 key passes per match and 78% dribbling success.
- Cheick Doucoure has maintained a passing accuracy of 88% this season, with an interception average of 1.3 per game.
Top Goal Scorers in the Last Season
- Kevin De Bruyne (15 goals)
- Riyad Mahrez (11 goals)
- Phil Foden (9 goals)
- Wilfried Zaha (14 goals)
- Odsonne Edouard (6 goals)
- Jean-Phillipe Mateta (5 goals)
|Goals||Shots Per Game|
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Yellow Card Stats (EPL 2021-22)
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Defence Stats
- In the defence department, City relies on players like Joao Cancelo and Nathan Ake. Cancelo is playing at an average of 1.5 tackles per game, with 71% success in the aerial duels. Ake has maintained his clearance average at 1.5. He also got 67% success in the ground duels till now.
- Some of the leading defenders for Palace are Joachim Andersen and Joel Ward. Andersen has been fantastic so far, as he is playing at an average of 7.3 clearances and 2.7 tackles per match. Ward’s clearance average stands at 4.0. He also won 75% of the aerial duels.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Goalkeeping Stats
- Ederson has played very well for the Citizens in the current season so far. His saving rate is 100% as he is yet to concede a goal.
- The Eagles rely on Vincente Guaita in goalkeeping. Guaita has maintained a save rate of 67% in the current EPL season.
|Clean Sheets||Saves Per Game|
|Vincente Guaita||0||2.7 (67%)|
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Team Stats
|Man City||Crystal Palace|
|Goals per game||3.00||1.33|
|Goals conceded per game||0.00||1.33|
|Clean Sheets %||100%||0%|
|Ball Possession %||71.50%||44.67%|
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Odds
Man City: W W W W
Crystal Palace: W D L W W D
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: H2H
Matches: 67 | Man City: 35 | Draw: 15 | Crystal Palace: 17
Recent 5 Meetings: Man City: 2 | Draw: 2 | Crystal Palace: 1
Last Meeting: The match ended with a 0-0 draw in a Premier League fixture on 14 March 2022.
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Key Highlights From this Fixture
- This fixture has seen 2.4 goals per Match in the Last Five games
- Manchester City has scored 1.6 goals per match against the Eagles in the Last Five games
- Crystal Palace on the other hand has scored 4 goals or 0.8 goals per match against City.
- The biggest margin of Victory in the last Five games belong to City where they Defeated Crystal Palace 4-0
- City have lost two games against eagles in the last five games.
Man City vs Crystal Palace: Goal Scoring and Conceding Pattern from the Last Five games from this Fixture
|Time Frame||Man City (Goals Scored)||Crystal Palace (Goals Scored)|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||3|
|61 to 75 minutes||2|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||2|
- Man City has scored 1.4 goals per match in the Second half against Crystal Palace. Testifies how Strong two Sides are Defensively
- Palace has scored equal amount of goals in the both half against City in the Last Five games.
Man City vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Possible Line-up
Man City (4-2-3-1): Ederson; Walker, Dias, Ake, Cancelo; Rodri, Gundogan; Mahrez, Bruyne, Foden; Haaland
Crystal Palace (4-3-3): Guaita; Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell; Schlupp, Doucoure, Eze; Ayew, Edouard, Zaha
Man City s Crystal Palace Prediction: Winner
It is looking like an easy task for Man City to give a crushing defeat to Crystal Palace in the upcoming game. The Citizens have started looking in ruthless form, and troubling them in their own backyard is something very few teams can achieve.
On the other hand, the Eagles got the much-needed win in the last game against Aston Villa. Zaha is looking in very good touch this season. However, they need to bring out their best to avoid a defeat to City in the next fixture. All the predictions and betting platforms are suggesting a win for Man City in this match up.