Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Ruthless United To Win
Man United will be up against New Castle for their GW 4 clash of the ongoing Premier League 2021-22 season. The match is scheduled to be played at the Old Trafford stadium on 11th September. The players will be returning from a packed international break. Man United seemingly have an easy fixture lined up for them as Steve Bruce’s Newcastle have failed to win a single match so far in the season.
Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Match Preview
It is going to be a special match for Man United as Cristiano Ronaldo will return to Old Trafford after a span of 11 years. The Reds have been buzzing since signing Ronaldo last month. Arguably the greatest player of all time, Ronaldo can make his second Man United debut against Newcastle. Man United Fans can not wait to see their starboy don that famous red jersey again. Ronaldo can either be in the starting XI or can come up as a substitude.
Man United are currently 3rd in the Premier League points table. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is currently unbeaten in the league with two wins and a draw in the season so far. His next challenge will be Newcastle at home. Man United seemingly have an easy fixture lined up infront of them in the name of the Magpies. Solskjaer will be concentrating on keeping a clean sheet and fixing United’s defensive issues before the season picks up it’s pace.
As for Newcastle, they are currently 17th in the Premier League points table with two loses and a draw in the season. Newcastle lost against the likes of West Ham United and Aston Villa. The Magpies drew 2-2 against Southampton. It will be safe to say that Newcastle United will be the second favourite against Man United in their upcoming clash.
Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Match Predictions
Man United are tipped to win the upcoming PL game against Newcastle. The odds are also in favor of the Red Devils.
Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Why Man United Can Win
- Man United have not lost a home game against Newcastle since 2013.
- Newcastle won 1-0 at OT on December 7, 2013.
- Except for a couple of young signings in the name of Joe Willock and Santiago Munoz, Newcastle have failed to rejuvenate their side during the ending days of the summer transfer window.
- Newcastle coach Steve Bruce is reportedly upset with the Magpies’ board for not backing his choice of players in the transfer window.
- Newcastle are one of the top contenders to get relegated this season.
- Man United have scored atleast 3 goals against Newcastle in their last 3 Premier League outings
- Newcastle have failed to score more than 1 goal in their last 5 PL encounters against Man United
Man United vs Newcastle Where to watch:
You can watch the channel via the MUTV App on your smartphone and tablet, Xbox One, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and Roku, or access it online at mutv.manutd.com.
Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Predicted Line-up
Manchester United XI – (4-2-3-1)
D, Gea, L. Shaw, H. Maguire, R. Varane, A. Wan-Bissaka, S. McTominay, Fred, P. Pogba, B. Fernandes, J. Sancho, C. Ronaldo
Newcastle United XI – (3-5-2)
F. Woodman, F. Fernández, J. Lascelles, F. Schar, J. Murphy, J. Willock, S. Longstaff, M. Almirón, M. Ritchie, C. Wilson, A. Saint-Maximin
Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Latest Updates
- Cristiano Ronaldo trains with Manchester United ahead of Newcastle match on Saturday
- Scott McTominay drops Manchester United return hint ahead of Newcastle fixture
- Why Cristiano Ronaldo’s second Manchester United debut vs Newcastle could be delayed
- Newcastle United lack legs and Steve Bruce rightly angry with survival scrap ‘guaranteed’
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s apology to Man Utd supporters ahead of Newcastle showdown
Man United vs Newcastle Prediction and Odds: Head to head
2021 21 February
3 – 1
2020 17 October
1 – 4
2019 26 December
4 – 1
2019 6 October
1 – 0
2019 2 January
0 – 2
- Man United have won three games at a trot against Newcastle.
- Man United won 3-1 the last time Newcastle visited the Old Trafford for a Premier League game.
- Newcastle last won against Man United in 2019.
Newcastle vs Man United H2H
Teams Man United and Newcastle United have faced each other a total of 42 matches. Out of which, Man United have won a total of 28 direct matches. Newcastle United have managed to win 6 matches. 8 games have ended in a draw.
Man United vs Newcastle odds: What are the odds on Ronaldo scoring?
Cristiano Ronaldo is set to make his second debut for Man United after 12 years.
- Odds for Ronaldo scoring an hattrick: 18/1
- Odds for Ronaldo scoring at least one goal against Man City this season: 6/1
- Odds for Ronaldo scoring 30+ league goals this season: 12/1
- Odds for Ronaldo scoring an own goal: 33/1
Man United – Prediction
Man United legend Wayne Rooney has made a very big prediction for his former team this season. Rooney has claimed that Ronaldo’s addition in the squad has made Man United a very strong side and that they have the potential to beat big teams like Chelsea, Man City ,and Liverpool for the PL title this season.
Man Utd v Newcastle tips
- Man Utd to win: 2/9
- Newcastle to win: 15/1
- Draw: 7/1