Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Prediction and Stats
Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Prediction
When and who will Manchester United score first against Nottingham Forest?
- Man United is likely to score in the first half against Nottingham forest.
- There is a good chance that Rashford will score against Nottingham forest.
When and will Nottingham Forest score first against Manchester United?
- Nottingham Forest will struggle to score against United. However, their likely opportunity can come in the second half.
- Awoniyi is likely to score for Nottingham forest.
Man United & Nottingham Forest Score Prediction: Man United: 2 Nottingham Forest: 0
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances
Manchester United and Nottingham Forest will meet for the first time in 23 years when the Premier League resumes after the World Cup break. Old Trafford will witness a match between Manchester United and Nottingham Forest on Tuesday.
Despite being in turmoil at the start of the season, United has made a strong return and is now sitting fifth in the rankings. Nottingham’s return to the top flight, on the other hand, has been nothing short of a disaster. The Trees are currently in Relegation territory.
Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Man United has a stellar record at home and has not lost a single game at home in the last 5 matches. United has won 4 games and played out a draw. United has a total goal aggregate of 8-2 in the last 5 home games.
- Manchester United has not failed to score a goal since a 0-0 draw at home against Newcastle on October 16, 2022. United has often scored two or more goals at home, with three of the past five matchups featuring two or more goals.
- United gets their typical first goal in the 47th minute while Conceding the first goal on an average in the 52 minutes. Man United did not concede in two of the last 5 games
- Extending the analysis to the last 10 games at home (Including Friendlies), Manchester United has scored 1.7 goals on average while conceding 1.2 Goals on average.
- Nottingham Forest’s stats, both at home and away, have not been encouraging. Trees have failed to win a single game in the last 5 road trips and have failed to score even a single goal and have a total goal aggregate of 0-16. Nottingham has fared significantly better at home, winning two, drawing two, and losing one for a total goal aggregate of 7-6.
- Nottingham has typically surrendered early in away games, with three of the five matchups seeing them concede in the first half. In the road game, Nottingham has failed to score a single goal.
- Considering all the data so far, Nottingham’s impact in away fixtures has been negligible, while United has usually scored 2 or more goals at home.
Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Forward Analysis
- Marcus Rashford has played 14 games, has 54% shooting accuracy, and has scored 4 goals. Marcus Rashford averages 22 passes per game with a 76% completion percentage and 2 assists.
- Antony has played 6 games and scored 3 goals with a 60% shooting accuracy. Antony averages 36 passes per game and has an 84% pass completion percentage.
- Bruno Fernandes has played 13 games and scored two goals with a 58% shooting accuracy. Bruno Fernandes averages 48 passes per game with a 78% completion percentage and 1 assist.
- With 13 games under his belt and a 40% shooting efficiency, Taiwo Awoniyi has three goals to his credit. With a 79% pass completion rate and an average of 7 passes per game, Taiwo Awoniyi has no assists.
- With 15 games under his belt and a 50% shooting efficiency, Brennan Johnson has two goals to his credit. Brennan Johnson averages 13 throws per game, completing them on 64% of his attempts.
- Morgan Gibbs-White has participated in 15 games. Morgan Gibbs-White has scored two goals with a shooting accuracy of 35%.
Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Man Utd has been solid defensively this season. United has conceded 0.5 goals fewer than the Premier League average. However, United has been average on certain defensive metrics like Shots conceded per match, Shots allowed on target and Save percentage. United has conceded 12.7 goals per match to the Premier League’s 12.6. De Gea’s form has not been particularly great either. The Spaniard’s save percentage has been 67% to Pl’s average of 69%.
- Nottingham forest’s defense has not been that great, The Trees have conceded 2.00 goals per match. 0.52 goals more than the Premier league’s average. Nottingham has not been that great on other defensive parameters as well. Nottingham concedes 15.7 shots as well their Goalkeeping has not been that great either. Nottingham averages a 65.7% save percentage in the Premier League so far.
Manchester United vs Nottingham H2H Statistics
Matches: 105 | Man United: 48| Draw: 24 | Nottingham Forest: 33|
Last Meeting: Man United defeated Nottingham Forest 8-1 in their last fixture in 1999.
Man United vs Nottingham Forest Odds
Man United vs Nottingham Forest: Team News
In Portugal’s World Cup quarterfinal loss to Morocco, Dalot was substituted early.
Prior to Wednesday’s League Cup match against Burnley, the right-back skipped this week’s training session.
Deep into the extra period of the World Cup final, Raphael Varane passed out from weariness and had to be replaced. As he was substituted, the Frenchman stumbled toward the dugouts, which worried United supporters.
Omar Richards, who transferred from Bayern Munich, has not yet made his Garibaldi debut. He participated in some training before the World Cup break and traveled to Greece with the team to begin rehearsing after the break.
Man United vs Nottingham Forest Predicted Line ups
Man United Predicted Line up: (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Lindelof, Martinez, L Shaw, Malacia; Casemiro, Eriksen; Antony, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
Nottingham Forest Predicted Line up (4-3-3): Henderson; Aurier, Boly, Worrall, Lodi; Freuler, Kouyate, Yates; Lingard Awoniyi, Johnson
Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest Predicted Score
Man United has been pretty good off late after a dreadful start to the season. United is averaging 1.4 goals per match and is on an upward trajectory in the last few games. United is averaging 1.8 goals in the last 5 games. defensively too, United has been solid in the last few games. In the last five matches a home, United has only conceded 2 goals and has three clean sheets.
Nottingham has been poor in all facets of the game this season. Nottingham has averaged 0.90 goals while conceding 2.00 goals per match. Nottingham has been worse in away fixtures and has failed to score a single goal in the last 5 road games and conceded 16 goals.
Prediction: This seems simple enough; Nottingham Forest would have a dreadful day at Old Trafford. While United has been unbeatable in the previous 5 games at Old Trafford, Nottingham has struggled on the road. Marcus Rashford, who appeared to be a world-beater during the world cup, would also make Nottingham Forest concerned.
We predict that Nottingham will find it difficult to score at Old Trafford against United. While the Shaky Nottingham defense is vulnerable to two or more goals from the Red Devils. Score Prediction: Man United: 2, Nottingham Forest: 0
What is Man Utd biggest defeat ever?
Manchester United lost 1-8 to the Wolves in September 1953.
What is Nottingham Forest’s biggest win?
Nottingham won 14-0 vs Clapton in 1891.