Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction, Picks and Odds
Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction
When is Newcastle most likely to score a goal? Newcastle has scored 40% of its goals in 51-70 Minutes. They are likely to get opportunities given Brentford’s defensive weakness in away games.
When is Brentford most likely to score a goal? Brentford’s 30% of goals have come in 71-90 minutes. Ivan toney covers 5% more distance in this phase.
Who is most likely to score for Newcastle? Callum Wilson’s shooting accuracy is best among premier Strikers with above 2 shots per match
Who is most likely to score for Brentford?
Ivan Toney takes most shots for Brentford with a shooting accuracy of over 30% and is the most likely to score for the Bees.
Who is likely to win the match? Newcastle: 2, Brentford: 1
On Matchday 10, Newcastle will host Brentford at St James Park. At the moment, Newcastle is sitting 7th and Brentford is sitting 10th. Newcastle came into this match with a resounding win over Fulham thanks to strikes from Wilson and Almiron. On the other side, Brentford played a stalemate with Bournemouth
Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Newcastle has scored 1.50 goals per match, Interestingly they have scored the same amount of goals in its away fixtures. to be Quite Particular, The Magpies have scored more goals in the first half at home.
- Newcastle concedes one goal per match at home. 75% of their goals have been conceded in the second half.
- Brentford’s away form drastically goes down. They score 60% less goals in its away fixtures. 75% of their away goals have come in the second half.
- Brentford defensively has not been that great, The Bees have conceded 1.50 goals per match in both home and away fixtures. They have conceded equally in both half.
- Miguel Almiron and Callum Wilson has scored 3 goals each for Newcastle this season. However, Wilson’s Shooting accuracy is 16% more than Miguel Almiron.
- Saint Maximin has the most assists for Newcastle this season.
- Ivan Toney and Mbeupo has scored 50% of the goal for Brentford this Season. Mbeupo is better at shooting accuracy than Ivan Toney. However, Ivan Toney takes one more shot per match than Mbeupo.
- Mathias Jensen Average most assists for Brentford this season.
Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Newcastle: Joelinton and Fabian Schar are averaging 0.42 cards per match. Both are most carded players for Newcastle this season. Followed by Kieran Trippier.
Average Yellow Cards per match for Newcastle: 1
- Aaron Hickey is the most carded player for Brentford this season. Scottish Defender is averaging 0.50 cards per match.
Average Yellow cards per match for Brentford: 0.6
Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Newcastle has been Dominant defensively, The Magpies concedes 12 Shots per game and have one of the best defending Shots. They Saves 80% Shots on targets and also at Interception Metrics, Led by Fabian Schar and Trippier who combined to make 6 clearances per match.
- Brentford are as not dominant as Newcastle Defensively, The bees have conceded 13.7 per game and have 70% Saving rate. Defence is led by Pontus Jansson, Bees defender has made 4.2 clearance per match.
Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Nick Pope has been Brilliant for Newcastle this Season, his average goal conceded is .8 goals less than the League average. His Save % of 79.2 is one of the best in the Premier League.
- David Raya concedes .37 goals less than the League average with a save % of 71.2.
Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction: Head to Head Statistics
Matches: 14 | Newcastle: 9 | Draw: 1 | Brentford: 4
Recent 5 Meetings: Newcastle: 4 | Draw: 0 | Brentford: 1
Last Meeting: Newcastle defeated Brentford with a score of 2-0 in a Premier League fixture on 26 feb, 2022.
In the last five home games against Brentford, Newcastle has:
- Scored 2.4 goals per match.
- one clean sheet.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five away games against Newcastle, Brentford has;
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Failed to score once
Brentford vs Newcastle Prediction: Odds
Newcastle vs Brentford Prediction: Picks
- Anytime Goalscorer: Callum Wilson
- Over 2.5 Goals: Yes
- Winner: Newcastle
*All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the final may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Newcastle United vs Brentford Predictions: Team News
- Despite both Jonjo Shelvey and Alexander Isak returning to grass, they are unlikely to appear before this weekend.
- Last weekend, Brentford’s Pontus Jansson limped off with a hamstring strain against Bournemouth. However, he is expected to return for this clash.
Brentford vs Newcastle Prediction: Predicted Line ups
Brentford (3-5-2): Raya; Ajer, Jansson, Mee; Hickey, Dasilva, Janelt, Jensen, Henry; Mbeumo, Toney
Newcastle (4-3-3): Pope; Trippier, Schar, Burn, Targett; Willock, Guimaraes, Joelinton; Almiron, Isak, Wilson
Newcastle United vs Brentford Predictions: Final Analysis and Prediction
Both teams are just separated by one point in the Premier League table. Both teams will look to keep their momentum going into this match.
Newcastle United vs Brentford Predictions: Statistical Prediction
- Both teams attack is more or less same. Both teams have scored 1.50 goals per match in the last five games with Brentford Slightly edging on Shot accuracy.
- Newcastle is Superior defensively as they perform well on key defensive metrics like less shots conceded and a improved performance on Interceptions.
- Nick Pope saves 9% shots more than David Raya and makes impact of a goal save every two matches.
- Newcastle with a defensive edge are the favourites going into this match. they can score two goals based on data crunching and analysis. However, they are unlikely to keep a clean sheet. Brentford can score a goal.