Nottingham Forest vs Brentford Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Nottingham vs Brentford Prediction
When is Nottingham Forest most likely to score a goal? Nottingham Forest scored 66.67% of the goals in the first half of the last 5 home matches. They will look for an early lead to avoid chasing.
When is Brentford most likely to score a goal? Brentford has struggled to score whenever they traveled. In the last 5 away fixtures, they scored 3 of the 4 goals in the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Nottingham Forest? Eyes will be on Taiwo Awoniyi who has looked good in recent games.
Who is most likely to score for Brentford? Ivan Toney has not scored in the last 3 games. In the upcoming match, he is expected to add another goal to his name.
Who is likely to win the match? Nottingham Forest: 1, Brentford: 1
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Nottingham Forest will look for their second straight home win when they host Brentford for the upcoming EPL fixture on Saturday, 5 November. Despite a poor performance so far, the Forest got a major boost by giving a shocking loss to Liverpool at the City Ground Stadium in the last home game.
Brentford will aim to pose a strong challenge to Nottingham in the upcoming away clash. The Bees were winless in the last 3 fixtures. They need points over the next few weeks to secure a position in the top 10 of the points table.
Nottingham vs Brentford Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Nottingham has won just 1 of the last 5 home games. Although they managed to score in 4 of those 5 matches, the overall goal aggregate stands at 6-9.
- In the last 5 away matches, Nottingham has a terrible record. They scored just 1 goal and conceded 16.
- Brentford lost only one of the last 5 home fixtures. They scored goals at an average of 1.60 per game in those 5 games, with a goal aggregate of 8-6.
- The away stats of Brentford are not looking good. They lost 3 of the last 5 away matches. The Bees have a goal aggregate of 4-13 in those 5 games.
- The stats of neither of the teams look good enough to predict a winner. It is expected to be a neck-to-neck contest between these two sides on Saturday.
Nottingham Forest vs Brentford | English Premier League Betting Preview
Nottingham Forest vs Brentford Prediction: Forwards Statistics
The forward panel of Nottingham Forest consists of players like Taiwo Awoniyi, Morgan Gibbs-White, and Ryan Yates.
- Taiwo Awoniyi scored 3 goals this season, the most special one coming against Liverpool. His passing accuracy stands at 75%.
- Morgan Gibbs-White has added 2 assists and 2 big chances created to his name so far. He maintained an average of 1.3 key passes per match.
- Ryan Yates played the current season with a passing accuracy of 83%, winning 67% of aerial duels.
The key forward players of Brentford include Ivan Toney, Bryan Mbeumo, and Yoane Wissa.
- Ivan Toney is the leading goal-scorer for the Bees with 8 goals. He also assisted in 2 goals and created 6 big chances for goals.
- Bryan Mbeumo scored twice till now. He got a success rate of 60% in dribbling as well.
- Yoane Wissa also added 2 goals to his name so far. He won 57% of aerial duels.
Nottingham vs Brentford Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Nottingham has conceded 1.92 goals per game this season. They had only 3 clean sheets.
- Steve Cook is one of the most dependable defenders for Forest. Cook played the current season with an average of 4.6 clearances per game, winning 74% of aerial duels. Goalkeeper Dean Henderson has been good. He maintained an average of 4.1 saves per match at a success rate of 68%.
- Brentford has conceded goals at an average of 1.69 per game so far. The Bees had 4 clean sheets.
- Ben Mee has performed well in the defence for the Bees. Mee has played with averages of 3.1 clearances and 1.2 tackles per game. He scored 2 goals too. Goalkeeper David Raya played with an average of 4.2 saves per game at a success rate of 71%.
Read Our Other EPL Predictions
- Man City vs Fulham Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Southampton vs Newcastle Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Everton vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Manchester United vs West Ham Prediction and Statistical Analysis
- Wolves vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
Nottingham vs Brentford Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 35 | Nottingham Forest: 13 | Draw: 9 | Brentford: 13
Recent 5 Meetings: Nottingham Forest: 3 | Draw: 1 | Brentford: 1
Last Meeting: The match ended in a 1-1 draw in the League Championship on 20 March 2021.
Nottingham vs Brentford Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 5 home games against Brentford, Nottingham Forest:
- Won 2 matches
- Failed to score once
In the last 5 away games against Nottingham Forest, Brentford:
- Won 3 matches
- Failed to score once
Brentford vs Nottingham Forest Prediction and Odds
Forest vs Brentford Prediction: Betting Tips
- Nottingham Forest to score first: Yes
- Under 2.5 goals: Yes
- Result: Draw
Nottingham Forest Vs Brentford Prediction: Players Unavailable For Selection
- Ivan Toney (red card)
- Christian Nørgaard
- Pontus Jansson
- Aaron Hickey
- Thomas Strakosha
- Omar Richards,
- Jack Colback
- Harry Toffolo
- Moussa Niakhate
Nottingham Forest (4-3-3): Henderson; Aurier, Cook, McKenna, Williams; Yates, Freuler, Kouyate; Gibbs-White, Awoniyi, Lingard
Brentford (4-3-3): Raya; Ajer, Mee, Pinnock, Henry; Roerslev, Janelt, Onyeka, Dasilva; Mbeumo, Wissa
Brentford vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Final Insight and Analysis
Nottingham Forest is struggling and the team is struggling to keep themselves out of relegation. However, looking at their form as of now they may find it difficult to keep themselves out of relegation. They have won just two matches as of now and lost 8 of their 13 matches. Brentford on the other hand has had an average form as of now. Though they have won only 3 matches they have had more draws this season.
As for the prediction for the Brentford vs Nottingham match, despite being at the bottom of the table, Nottingham Forest recently proved that they can not be considered underdogs by defeating Liverpool. They will look to repeat the same performance against the Bees. On the other hand, Brentford has struggled in away fixtures. They need a complete team effort to dominate the Forest. Although most of the predictions and betting platforms are giving a slight upper hand to Brentford, our prediction is the match will end in a 1-1 draw.
Last Week’s Forecast Summary
Total Predictions: 10
Winner Forecast Accuracy: 70%
Winner Goals Accuracy: 10%
Loser Goals Accuracy: 40%