Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Odds and Winner
|Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction|
When is Nottingham Forest most likely to score a goal? Nottingham Forest has not been very good at goal-scoring in the current EPL season. 75% of their goals have come in the second half.
When is Fulham most likely to score a goal? Fulham has also scored more number of goals in the second half. They have scored 33.3% of the goals in the time frame of 45-60 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Nottingham Forest? Brennan Johnson has a higher probability to score for Forest than the other players in the next game.
Who is most likely to score for Fulham? Aleksander Mitrovic has looked in amazing form this season. He is expected to score in the upcoming match as well.
CrowdWisdom360 Prediction: Nottingham Forest 1 Fulham 2
Nottingham Forest is set to lock horns with Fulham for the next EPL fixture on Friday, 16 September. It has been a disappointing return to the Premier League for Forest as they have got just 1 win out of the first 6 fixtures. Steve Cooper’s men will aim to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they meet the Cottagers in the upcoming match. Fulham has looked inconsistent so far but they have managed to stay in the top 10 on the points table. The Cottagers will look to dominate the hosts and secure 3 points at the City Ground Stadium on Friday.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Time Frame||Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||0||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||3||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||0||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||0||2|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||4|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||6||12|
|Time Frame||Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||0|
|16 to 30 minutes||1||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||0||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||3||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||0||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||1|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||7||9|
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Forwards Statistics
- The Wales professional footballer Brennan Johnson spearheads the forward attack for Nottingham Forest. He has scored 2 goals so far and played at an average of 1.5 shots per game. Johnson has also got a dribbling success of 83%. Taiwo Awoniyi is a good substitute option. He has added 1 goal to his name this season and maintained a passing accuracy of 79%.
- Fulham’s attack is led by the star Serbian striker Aleksander Mitrovic. Mitrovic has played vital role in his team’s good scoring rate in the Premier League as he has scored 6 goals so far. He has played at an average of 4.5 shots per match. Daniel James comes in as a substitute. James has an average of 0.6 key passes per game with 62% success in the ground duels in the current EPL season.
Top Scorers for Nottingham Forest in Last Season:
- Brennan Johnson (16 goals)
- Lewis Grabban (12 goals)
- Ryan Yates (8 goals)
Top Scorers for Fulham in Last Season:
- Aleksander Mitrovic (43 goals)
- Fabio Carvalho (10 goals)
- Harry Wilson (10 goals)
|Goals||Shots On Target Per Game|
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Nottingham Forest:
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Midfield Statistics
|Passing Accuracy||Key Passes Per Game|
The midfield panel of Nottingham consists of players like Ryan Yates and Lewis O’Brien. Yates is playing the current season with a passing accuracy of 87% along with 63% success in the aerial duels. O’Brien’s passing accuracy stands at 80% so far. He also won 62% of the ground duels.
In the midfield, the top midfielders for Cottagers include Joao Palhinha and Andreas Pereira. Palhinha has scored 1 goal this season. He also maintained an average of 5 tackles per game along with 65% success in the ground duels. Pereira has played with an average of 1.8 key passes per match. He also assisted in 1 goal.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Defence Statistics
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Neco Williams and Steve Cook are some of the leading defenders for Forest. Williams has played the current EPL season at an average of 4.5 tackles per game with 54% success in the ground duels. Cook has also looked decent so far with an average of 3.5 clearances per match, winning 91% of the aerial duels.
Fulham’s wall of defence consists of players like Tim Ream and Antonee Robinson. Ream has an average of 5 clearances and 2.2 interceptions per game till now. Robinson’s clearance average stands at 4 per match as of now. He also got 60% dribbling success.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Goalkeeper Stats
|Dean Henderson (Nottingham Forest)||Bernd Leno (Fulham)|
|Saves Per Game||4.2 (64%)||4.8 (73%)|
Nottingham Forest’s goalkeeper Dean Henderson has been good in the current season. He has played at an average of 4.2 saves per game so far with 1 clean sheet.
Bernd Leno has also given a praiseworthy performance for the Cottagers. He has maintained an average of 4.8 saves per game with a 74% success rate.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions)
|Goals per game||1.07||1.45|
|Goals conceding per game||1.57||1.64|
|Ball Possesion %||36.82%||41.67%|
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Head to Head Statistics
Matches: 102 | Nottingham Forest: 32 | Draw: 28 | Fulham: 42
Recent 5 Meetings: Nottingham Forest: 2 | Draw: 0 | Fulham: 3
Last Meeting: Nottingham Forest defeated Fulham with a score of 1-0 in the League Championship on 26 April 2022.
Key Highlights: This fixture
In the last five games against Fulham, Nottingham has:
- Scored 0.60 goals per match.
- One clean sheet
- Scored 1 goal per match in the last five home games.
In the last five games against Nottingham, Fulham has:
- Scored 1.6 goal per match.
- Three clean sheet
- Scored 2 goals per match in the last five away fixtures.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Comparative Analysis
Nottingham Forest in this Premier League, Playing at home has:
- Scored 1 goal per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Conceded 1.66 goals per match.
Fulham in this Premier League, Playing away has:
- Scored 0.66 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Conceded 1.33 goal per match.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Winning Odds
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Betting tips
Fulham to win by 1 goal: @+340 Bet here
- Fulham has scored 0.67 goals in the away fixtures this season. However, team from craven cottage has played some tough matches at the start of the season. Nottingham has conceded 1.8 goals in the home fixtures and scored 1 goal per match.
Mitrovic to score: Anytime Goal scorer @+137
- Mitrovic has scored 6 goals in the Last 6 matches and Fulham is Expected to Dominate Nottingham. He will get his chances and has the Highest probability to score.
*All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the final may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Team News
- In Forest’s 1-0 win against West Ham last month, Moussa Niakhate suffered a hamstring injury, which Steve Cooper confirmed is likely to keep him out for months.
- A hairline fracture of Omar Richards’ leg could sideline him until after the international break, with Cooper reporting he was making ‘good progress’.
- Fulham are preparing for Harry Wilson’s return as he seeks to make his first appearance of the season. Wilson has been out since the summer with a knee injury, so the trip to Nottingham may be too soon, but he may return after the international break.
- After undergoing knee surgery last month, Manor Solomon is likely to miss another couple of months, while Antonee Robinson sprained his ankle against Tottenham.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Nottingham Forest (3-4-2-1): Henderson, Worrall, Cook, McKenna; Williams, Yates, Kuyate, Lodi; Gibbs-White, Lingard; Johnson
Fulham (4-2-3-1): Leno; Robinson, Ream, Adarabioyo, Tete; Palhinha, Reed; Kebano, Pereira, Reid; Mitrovic
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
It will be a mighty challenge for Nottingham Forest to trouble the visitors after 3 back-to-back defeats. However, they will be having the home advantage on their side. The defence needs to have a good strategy to counter Mitrovic. Fulham, on the other hand, will be eager to return back to winning ways by dominating Forest in their own backyard. It is expected to be a close contest between these two clubs on Friday. All the predictions and betting platforms are giving a slight upper hand to Fulham for this matchup.