Everton vs Tottenham Prediction: Tottenham:2 Everton:1
Everton vs Tottenham Prediction.
When is Tottenham most likely to score a goal? Tottenham’s 49% of the goal have come after 60th minute and can score in this phase considering they are likely to score more than one goal.
When is Everton most likely to score a goal? Everton has not scored many goals this season but, Their goal scoring pattern is highly tilted in between 31-60 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Tottenham? It is difficult to bet against Harry Kane considering they are playing at Home and against depleted Everton Side.
Who is likely to win the match? Tottenham: 2, Everton: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
The Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Everton will take place on Saturday night in the city.
In what threatened to be their best performance of the year against Eintracht Frankfurt on Wednesday night, Spurs held on to earn a second straight victory after defeating Brighton the previous weekend. on the other hand, Everton are coming off a loss against Man United
Everton vs Tottenham Prediction Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Tottenham has scored in all home games and has just scored less than one goal once at Home. Spurs have won all the Home games.
- Everton has a mixed away record this season with two draw, one win and one loss. Toffees have failed to score too many goals with just a tad over one goal per match.
- When comparing Stats, Tottenham Form drastically improves at Home, Spurs scores close to two goals more and concedes less.
- Everton has performed way better away, Toffees have scored more goals and the only Victory for them have come in away fixture.
Everton vs Tottenham Prediction: Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Tottenham has:
- Scored 2.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
- Two Clean Sheet.
- A Shot Conversion rate of 45% for every shot on target.
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Everton has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Conceded 2 goals per match.
- Lost two matches.
- A shot Conversion rate of 18%. for every shot on target.
- For Spurs this season, Harry Kane has averaged 0.89 goals per game with a shooting accuracy of 46.2%.
- Son, who has scored 3 goals at a rate of 0.46 goals per game with a shooting accuracy of 57%, is in second place.
- This season, Anthony Gordon has seemed to be in excellent nick and averaging 2.3 shots per game, and has scored 2 goals.
- Every game Alex Iwobi has played, he averages two crucial passes. He had a 53% dribbling success rate and is fresh from a goal against United.
Tottenham vs Everton Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- With 0.40 cards per game so far, Ivan Perisic has received the most cards for Tottenham.
- Richarlison, who has received a card twice in as many games as Perisic, is next.
- Anthony Gordon has picked up 5 cards in 8 games so far, most for any Everton player and is closely followed by Onana, who has been carded thrice in as many games.
Tottenham vs Everton Stats : Defence Statistics
- Throughout the Premier League this season, Tottenham has conceded less than one goal per match at home and two of those goals have come against Leicester, Except that Tottenham has not allowed opponent to score even 0.5 goals. Tottenham has conceded below par shots and has been decent on Tackles.
- Everton has conceded 16 shots, which is way higher than Premier League’s average but Everton has not conceded much goals due to high saving percentage and decent Tackle Success rate.
|Shots conceded per game||14.5||15.6|
Tottenham vs Everton Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Hugo Lloris has looked impressive thus far, making a total of 70% of his saves. He has three clean sheets and one goal allowed per game.
- Pickford’s save percentage of 82 this season has been the single factor saving Everton from conceding more than two goals in every game.
Tottenham vs Everton Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 184 | Tottenham: 69 | Draw: 58 | Everton: 57
Recent 5 Meetings: Tottenham: 1 | Draw: 2 | Everton: 2
Last Meeting: Tottenham defeated Everton 5-0 in the last
In the last five matches against Everton, Tottenham has:
- Scored 2.2 goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
- Failed to score twice.
In the last five matches against Tottenham, Everton has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Two Clean sheets.
Tottenham vs Everton Team News
- In a massive boost for Spurs, Antonio has informed that Dejan Kulusevski may be able to play despite his lengthy layoff.
- Additionally, Lucas Moura is available, and the Spurs manager will provide further Richarlison updates as soon as possible after the Brazilian took a minor blow to the knee against Frankfurt.
- Yerry Mina, who is trying to recover from an injury for Everton, faced another obstacle, but Abdoulaye Doucoure is back in the lineup. Gordon is on suspension for this match.
Tottenham vs Everton Odds
Spurs vs Everton Prediction
- Spurs are coming to this Fixture with a win at Home against Frankfurt in the Champions League. while Everton lost a Home game against Man United.
- If we talk about Head-to-Head, Spurs has not lost a Single game to Everton since Conte has taken over, Toffees have not scored a single game.