Tottenham vs Leicester prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Odds and Winner
|Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction|
When is Tottenham most likely to score a goal? Tottenham has scored 58% of the goals in the last thirty minutes of the second half with Harry Kane scoring 67% of its goals in the second half.
When is Leicester most likely to score a goal? James Maddison has the highest probability to score in the upcoming game as per the current form.
Who is most likely to score for Tottenham? Harry Kane has scored 0.73 goals per match and he is poised to score more against Leicester City.
Who is most likely to score for Leicester? James Maddison has the most goals for Leicester this season and has the most probability to score for the Foxes.
Who is likely to win the match? Tottenham: 3 Leicester: 1
The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will host Leicester on matchday 8 on Saturday. In the current standings, Tottenham sits Third. Leicester, on the other hand, is at the bottom of the Table.
Tottenham will look to continue their Merry run and challenge for the top of the table by the end of Matchday 8. On the other side, Brendan Rodgers will hope to bounce back in the Premier League as the Relegation threats loom early in the Competition.
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1|
|16 to 30 minutes|
|31 to 45 minutes||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||2|
|76 to 90 minutes||2||1|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||7||2|
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||1||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||1|
|31 to 45 minutes||1|
|46 to 60 minutes||1||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1||4|
|76 to 90 minutes||3|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||4||11|
- Harry Kane has scored 5 goals in the seven outings so far in all competitions this season. He has taken 28 shots for the Spur’s this season and scores every 5.7 shots. The striker is very good at finding spaces and Accelerating at the back end; he has covered 60% of his distance at the back end of the second half.
- Richarlison has scored 2 goals in the three matches for Spurs so far. he has taken 10 shots so far and he scores every 5 shots for the spurs.
- James Maddison has scored 2 goals in the six matches for Leicester in all competitions. He has taken 16 shots for the Foxes and he scores a goal every 8 shots.
- Patson Dhaka has scored a solitary goal for the foxes. he scores a goal every six shots.
Top Scorers for Tottenham Hotspur in Last Season:
- Heung-min Son (23 goals)
- Harry Kane (17 goals)
- Dejan Kulusevski (5 goals)
Top Scorers for Leicester in Last Season:
- Jamie Vardy (15 goals)
- James Maddison (12 goals)
- Ademola Lookman (6 goals
|Shooting Accuracy||Goals per Match|
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
|Yellow Cards per match|
|Yellow Cards per match|
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Defence Statistics
- In the defence department, Tottenham relies on Davinson Sanchez. Sanchez is looking in excellent form this season with an average of 6 clearances per match and 82% success in the total duels. Cristian Romero is another key defender whose clearance average stands at 3.7 per game. Romero has also got a dribbling success of 83%
- The crucial defenders for Leicester City include James Justin and Timothy Castagne. Justin has looked good at an average of 1.5 tackles per game with 82% passing accuracy. Castagne has looked out of touch so far. He is playing the current season at an average of 1.0 clearances per match.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||0.71||2.5|
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions: 2022/2023)
|Goals per game||2.00||1.1|
|Goals conceding per game||0.71||2.5|
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Head to Head Statistics
Matches: 118 | Tottenham: 60 | Draw: 21 | Leicester: 37
Recent 5 Meetings: Tottenham: 4 | Draw: 0 | Leicester: 1
Last Meeting: Tottenham Hotspur defeated Leicester with a score of 3-1 in a Premier League fixture on 1 May 2022.
Fixture: by the Numbers
In the last five matches against Leicester, Tottenham has:
- Scored 2.6 goals per match.
- No clean sheet
- Scored 3.8 goals per match in the last five home fixture against Leicester city.
In the last five matches against Tottenham, Leicester has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Scored 1.6 goals in the last five away fixture against Tottenham.
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Comparative Analysis
In the Premier League this season, Tottenham playing at home has:
- Scored 7 goals in three matches at 2.33 goals per match.
- One Clean sheet.
- Conceded 2 goals in three matches at 0.66 goals per match.
In the Premier League this season, Leicester Playing away has:
- Scored 5 goals in the three matches at 1.67 goals per match.
- No Clean sheet.
- Conceded 3.7 goals per match in the last three games.
Tottenham vs Leicester prediction: Odds
Tottenham vs Leicester Betting tips
Over 3.5 Goals: Yes @1.5 Bet here
- Leicester has conceded 3.8 goals in away fixtures this season and scored 1.6 goals. Tottenham at home has scored over 2.3 goals per match and conceded 0.7 goals. Tottenham can score three goals against Leicester.
Anytime Goalscorer: Harry Kane
- Harry Kane has scored 65% of his goals in the second half and Leicester on the other hand has conceded 74% of their goals in the second half.
Both Teams to score: Yes
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Team News
- The Brazilian attacker- Lucas Maura is currently unavailable for selection, as he struggles with a tendon issue around his calf. It is hoped that he will be back in action by the end of October.
- A knee injury has ruled out Ryan Bertrand, and there is no confirmed return date for him.
- Ricardo Barbosa has not yet recovered from Calf/ Sheen Injury and is Expected to be fit by Mid November.
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Tottenham Hotspur (3-4-2-1): Lloris; Romero, Dier, Lenglet; Emerson, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Sessegnon; Richarlison, Son; Kane
Leicester City (4-4-2): Ward; Thomas, Evans, Ndidi, Justin; Barnes, Tielemans, Soumare, Maddison; Daka, Iheanacho
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Tactical Analysis
- Conte often uses the 3-4-2-1 formation, which relies heavily on starting play deep in Spurs’ territory and overpowering the opposition, such as by stacking one side. They exploit space and passing lanes created by the attacking three, with Kane often dropping deep to pick up the ball and play in between the lines, and this creates situations where they overpower the opposition with three to four players.
- At Leicester City, Brendan Rodgers uses flexible tactics, having previously deployed a 4-4-1-1 formation at Liverpool and now a 4-2-3-1 system at Leicester City, with a Preferred alternative of 4L-1-4-1.
- For Leicester, Brendan Rodgers’ 4-2-3-1 formation has proven to be a great success. With multiple clubs under his belt, he has proven his tactical mettle for Leicester City’s benefit through his spectacular strategy
Tottenham vs Leicester Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Tottenham has not any game so far in the Premier League and has impressed everyone in Attack as well as defence. Antonio Conte’s side has scored 14 goals in the Seven matches in all the competitions this season and is fresh from champions League victory. Defensively too, Tottenham has been dominant. Spurs has conceded only 5 goals in the last 7 matches at 0.71 goals per match and are rightly sitting at third on the Table.
Leicester City, on the other hand, has looked dismal, the foxes have been poor in all facets of the game. going forward they have failed to score goals with them averaging only 1.1 goals per match which is subpar. Defensively too, they have been poor; they have conceded 2.5 goals per match. The main problem for the Brendan Rodgers side is the form of Jamie Vardy; the Forward has failed to score goals for the Foxes.
Antonio Conte’s side has been Magnificent in all facets of the game and they go one better at Home; they score .33 goals better and defend much better. On the other side, Foxes perform worse in the Away fixtures. It would be very tough for the Foxes to make a comeback in the Premier League Especially against Tottenham.