Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Spurs shock Man City 1:0
Match Update, FT
The reigning Premier League champions Man City will start their title defence against Nuno Santos’ Tottenham Hotspurs this Sunday. The strongly built Pep Guardiola’s team will be eager to make a firm mark in the league with a win over a top 6 side in the first game. As for Spurs, they have a lot to fight for against the Blues.
First, for the 3 crucial points on the field and second, for their captain Harry Kane in the transfer market. Man City have seemingly made Harry Kane their top target this summer. However, Spurs are not at all interested in trading their best player for any amount of money. The big clash is scheduled to be played on Sunday, August 15th.
Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Match Odds
|Stats||Tottenham||Draw||Man City||Predicted Winner|
|Bet365||Odds: 5.50||Odds: 4.33||Odds: 1.55||Man City|
|Ladbrokes||Odds: 5.25||Odds: 3.90||Odds: 1.60||Man City|
|Betway||Odds: 5.25||Odds: 4.20||Odds: 1.60||Man City|
Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Offensive and Defensive Stats
|Tottenham Hotspurs||Manchester City||Advantage|
|Midfield||6.74||7.27||Advantage Man City|
Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Preview
Man City will continue where they left from in the last season. The Blues of Manchester made a strong comeback in the 2020-21 season after a dull start. Pep Guardiola clinched his 3rd Premier League trophy with 27 wins in the league. City scored 83 goals in the PL 20-21 season and just conceded 32. City have further modified their attack with the addition of Jack Grealish. Pep Guardiola has endless picks in front of him in every spot.
Spurs fans will be hoping for a fresh start in the new season. The North London side had a dreadful run last year under the management of legendary coach Jose Mourinho. The ‘Special One’ got sacked towards the end of the season as Spurs finished 7th in the league. With no European competitions under their belt this season, Tottenham will seemingly focus to climb back to the top 4 spots and even get their hand on domestic cups to start with.
Man City lost 1-0 against Leicester City in the Community Shield finals. Kelechi Iheanacho’s 89th-minute penalty handed Foxes a valuable silverware for their trophy cabinet. It was Man City’s last game before the Premier League kick-off. As for Tottenham. they won 1-0 against arch-rival Arsenal in their last pre-season match.
Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Match Predictions
Tottenham won 2-0 the last time they hosted Man City in a Premier League match. Tottenham possesses enough mettle to win any game. However, Man City will walk into the clash as clear favourites. The odds are also in the favour of the Blues.
Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Tottenham News
- Harry Kane: Nuno facing late call over Tottenham talisman for Man City Premier League opener
- Confirmed Team News and Injury Updates – Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City (Premier League)
- Harry Kane: Tottenham striker rejoins group training ahead of Manchester City visit in Premier League
- Ian McGarry gives update on Tottenham star Harry Kane’s future amid Man City link
- Kane available to face Manchester City despite transfer rumours, says Spurs boss Nuno
- Sky Sports pundit’s worrying Tottenham prediction amid talk of Harry Kane to Man City transfer
Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Man City News
- Kevin De Bruyne remains a doubt for Manchester City’s Premier League opener against Tottenham Hotspur after Pep Guardiola confirmed he is yet to resume full training.
- John Stones returns and Jack Grealish starts – Man City predicted line-up vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Phil Foden to miss ‘around four weeks’ through injury
- GUARDIOLA: MENTAL STRENGTH WILL BE KEY IN SPURS CLASH
Tottenham vs Man City Prediction And Odds: Predicted Playing XI
Tottenham Predicted XI
- Lloris, Reguilon, Dier, Romero, Tanganga, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Kane, Dele, Lucas, Son
Man City Predicted XI
- Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Kevin De Bryune, Mahrez, Grealish, Sterling
Tottenham vs Man City Predictions And Odds: H2H
|Date||Competition||Team 1||Score||Team 2|
|2021, 25 April||Carling Cup||Manchester City||1 – 0||Tottenham Hotspur|
|2021, 13 February||Premier League||Manchester City||3 – 0||Tottenham Hotspur|
|2020, 21 November||Premier League||Tottenham Hotspur||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|2020, 2 February||Premier League||Tottenham Hotspur||2 – 0||Manchester City|
|2019, 17 August||Premier League||Manchester City||2 – 2||Tottenham Hotspur|
|2019, 20 April||Premier League||Manchester City||1 – 0||Tottenham Hotspur|
|2019, 17 April||UEFA Champions League||Manchester City||4 – 3||Tottenham Hotspur|
|2019, 9 April||UEFA Champions League||Tottenham Hotspur||1 – 0||Manchester City|
|2018, 29 October||Premier League||Tottenham Hotspur||0 – 1||Manchester City|
|2018, 14 April||Premier League||Tottenham Hotspur||1 – 3||Manchester City|
|2017, 16 December||Premier League||Manchester City||4 – 1||Tottenham Hotspur|
|2017, 21 January||Premier League||Manchester City||2 – 2||Tottenham Hotspur|
Tottenham vs Man City Predictions And Odds: Match Details
- Match: Tottenham vs Man City
- Competition: Premier League
- Date: Sunday, August 15th 2021
- Stadium: Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium