World Cup 2022: USA vs Wales Prediction and Odds
When is the USA most Likely to score a goal? USMNT is likely to score in the 2nd half.
When is Wales likely to score a goal? Wales is likely to score in the 2nd half.
Who is likely to score a goal for the USA? Jesus Ferreira has been in tremendous form both for the USA as well as FC Dallas
Who is Likely to score a goal for Wales? Brennan Johnson is likely to score for the US
USA vs Wales Goal Prediction? Wales: 1 USA: 1
The Footballing World is expected to go Crazy when the biggest Carnival will be back for its 22 edition at the Fag end of November, teams across continents battle it out to bask in the highest glory. The 2018 World Cup held in Russia saw France lifting the prestigious trophy while Croatia finished second-best in a tightly contested game.
This time World cup will be held in Qatar- a Middle East Country and people across the Globe are pretty Excited about seeing this highly rich Country hosting this Carnival. the groups in this World Cup have been divided into 8 equal parts. We are here to provide an insight into the Group B clash between USA and Wales.
USA and Wales are Set to Lock Horns on 21 November 2022 at Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium at 2 p.m. Eastern time. Both teams will be hoping to win this match, especially when England is also in their group.
USA vs Wales Prediction and Odds: Goal Analysis
USA’s form has been pretty average leading into the World Cup. The overall aggregate for the USA in the last five matches is 6-3. The USNMT has only been able to win one game. Coming against Pretty average Grenada.
USA has failed to score goals against a stronger side with just one goal in the other Four matches, It Includes a loss against Japan
Wales in its last five matches has been pretty lackluster as well with five losses in its previous five fixtures. It is particularly understandable as Wales in its last five matches has faced Europe’s Strongest Team in Poland, Netherlands and Belgium. Wales’ goal tally for the last five games is 7-7.
USA against European Countries in World Cups
- The USA has faced Belgium, Germany, Portugal, Slovenia, and England across World Cups. The USA has not won a single game against European sides. In the last five matches, the USA has played 3 draws and lost one.
- USA’s total goal aggregate for the last five matches against European sides is 8-7
- In terms of average, the USA has scored 1.4 goals and conceded 1.6 goals.
Wales against Central American sides
Wales is yet to play against the Central American side in the World Cup
USA vs Wales Prediction: Form (Last 5 Matches)
USA Wales Prediction: Forwards Statistics
- Jesús Ferreira played 31 matches and had 46 shots on target from a total of 76 shots and scored 18 goals. Jesús Ferreira averaged 25 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 76% and had 6 assists. Ferreira has been the highest goal scorer for USMNT with four goals in the last five matches and all of them came in one match against Grenada.
- Timothy Weah has played 3 matches in the French League this season and has 1 shot on target from a total of 2 shots. Timothy Weah averages 11 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 78% and has 2 assists. Timothy Weah has scored 1 goal in the last five matches for USMNT.
- Brennan Johnson has played 11 matches in the Premier League and has 6 shots on target from a total of 10 shots and has scored 2 goals. Brennan Johnson averages 13 passes per match with an accuracy rate of 64%. Johnson has scored 3 goals for Wales in the last five matches with good Shooting accuracy.
- Gareth Bale played 2 matches in US Major soccer league this season and had 6 shots on target from a total of 14 shots and scored 2 goals. Gareth Bale averaged 12 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 82%.
Wales vs USA Prediction: Defence Analysis
- USA conceded just a tad below one goal per match in the qualifiers. USA’s defence particularly stood out at tackles with USMNT’s average tackle success rate faring above 70%. The USA conceded 6.8 shots per match with only 3 shots on target.
- The USA’s men’s team conceded 30% fewer goals than the average Central American side during the World Cup qualification. The average goal conceded by the USA was 0.72 goals per match.
- Mark Mckenzie is the Key defender of USMNT. the defender contributes the most in the Recoveries and tackles success
- Wales’ defence did not perform better in the World Cup Qualification. Wales conceded 19 shots per match. However, Wales performs better on Interceptions with wales averaging 9,7 on Interceptions to go along with 2 blocks per match, Wales’s defence has looked weak in the last few games with Wales’s defence failing to Stop opponents from scoring goals.
Chris Mepham is one of the most important defenders for Wales and has played with an average of 6.1 clearances per game so far with 57% success in ground duels.
USA vs Wales Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Both teams have faced twice against each other in Friendlies with the USA coming out on top once and one ending in a draw.
USA vs Wales Odds
USA vs Wales First Goal Scorer Odds
- Gareth Bale: 11/2
- Jesus Ferreira: 13/2
- Josh Sargent: 7/1
- Kieffer Moore: 15/2
- Haji Wright: 17/2
USA vs Wales Odds For Man Of the Match
- Christian Pulisic: 4/1
- Gareth Bale: 9/2
- Jesus Ferreira: 7/1
- Giovanni Reyna: 8/1
- Brennan Johnson: 9/1
USA vs Wales Odds for Team To Score First
- USA: 1/1
- No Goals: 67/10
- Wales: 11/8
Check out Other FIFA Prediction Matches
- FIFA World Cup Odds
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Netherlands vs Senegal Prediction
- World Cup 2022: England vs Iran Prediction
- FIFA World Cup: France vs Australia Prediction
- FIFA 2022 World Cup: Denmark vs Tunisia Prediction
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia Prediction
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Poland vs Mexico Prediction
USA vs Wales Odds
The USA vs Wales Odds is slightly in favor of the USA soccer team. The two teams have played only two head-to-head matches and both being international friendly matches. The USA won one match and the other match ended in a draw. Going in the betting platforms is slightly positive for the win of the USA soccer team. The USA Wales odds are in favor of USA.
USA vs Wales Prediction and Odds: Squad
United States of America
Goalkeepers: Ethan Horvath, Sean Johnson, Matt Turner
Defenders: Cameron Carter-Vickers, Sergino Dest, Aaron Long, Shaq Moore, Tim Ream, Antonee Robinson, Joe Scally, DeAndre Yedlin, Walker Zimmerman
Midfielders: Brenden Aaronson, Kellyn Acosta, Tyler Adams, Luca de la Torre, Weston McKennie, Yunus Musah, Cristian Roldan
Forwards: Jesus Ferreira, Jordan Morris, Christian Pulisic, Gio Reyna, Josh Sargent, Tim Weah, Haji Wright.
Goalkeepers: Wayne Hennessey, Danny Ward, Adam Davies
Defenders: Ben Davies, Ben Cabango, Tom Lockyer, Joe Rodon, Chris Mepham, Ethan Ampadu, Chris Gunter, Neco Williams, Connor Roberts
Midfielders: Sorba Thomas, Joe Allen, Matthew Smith, Dylan Levitt, Harry Wilson, Joe Morrell, Jonny Williams, Aaron Ramsey, Rubin Colwill
Forwards: Gareth Bale, Kieffer Moore, Mark Harris, Brennan Johnson, Dan James
USA vs Wales Prediction and Final Analysis and Insights
USA vs Wales offers to be an intriguing contest between two evenly matched teams. with both teams performing contrary in the two facets of the game. USA’s defense has been compact in the last few matches with the team conceding less than one goal per match. Wales attack on the other side has been threatening with Cymru’s failing to score only once in the last five matches.
The game is difficult to predict but we Predict both teams to play out a draw. Predicted Scoreline 1:1