Wolves vs Brighton Prediction: Statistical Analysis
Wolves vs Brighton Prediction
When is Wolverhampton most likely to score a goal? Wolverhampton failed to consistently score in recent matches. 2 of their last 3 goals in home games came in the first half.
When is Brighton most likely to score a goal? Brighton is expected to take an early lead. However, they scored a majority of goals in the second half of the last 5 away fixtures.
Who is most likely to score for the Wolves? Ruben Neves scored 2 of the last 3 goals for the Wolves. He has a higher probability to score than the other players.
Who is most likely to score for Brighton? Leandro Trossard has been in terrific form this season. He is likely to score in the upcoming match.
Who is likely to win the match? Wolves: 1, Brighton: 3
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
The Wolverhampton Wanderers are set to lock horns with Brighton for the upcoming Premier League fixture on Saturday, 5 November. It has been a disappointing campaign for the Wolves this season. They need to find some way quickly to get the form back and get out of the relegation zone.
Brighton will aim for an away win when they meet the Wolves at Molineux Stadium in the upcoming clash. The Seagulls got an important win against Chelsea in the last home fixture. They will look to capitalize on the momentum and dominate the hosts on Saturday.
Wolves vs Brighton Prediction: Goal Analysis
- The Wolves could win 2 of the last 5 home games. They scored at a poor average of 0.80 in those 5 games with an overall aggregate of 3-8.
- In the away games, the stats of Wolverhampton look even worse. The Wolves failed to score in 3 of the last 5 away watches. The goal aggregate stood at 2-8.
- Brighton has a respectable home record so far. If we talk about the last 5 home games, they won 3. The Seagulls scored 10 goals at an average of 2 goals per game. They conceded 4 goals.
- Brighton has been average at goal-scoring in the recent away matches. In the last 5 games away from home, they scored 1.4 goals per game. Overall, they had a goal aggregate of 7-10.
- Considering all the stats and metrics, Brighton seems to have a high chance of dominating the Wolves in the upcoming game.
Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: Forwards Statistics
The forward department of the Wolves consists of players like Ruben Neves, Adama Traore, and Diego Costa.
- Ruben Neves has played well in recent games. He has scored 3 goals so far at an average of 1.8 shots per game. Neves also has an average of 1.6 interceptions per match.
- Adama Traore scored once this season. He got a success rate of 69% in aerial duels.
- Diego Costa has played 6 matches so far. He has maintained an average of 2.7 shots per game with 67% dribbling success.
Leandro Trossard leads the forward attack for the Seagulls. The other key players include Alexis Mac Allister and Solly March.
- Leandro Trossard has consistently played well this season. He scored 7 goals, playing at an average of 1.3 shots on target per game. Trossard also maintained an average of 1.5 key passes per match.
- Alexis Mac Allister scored 4 goals till now. He has an average of 1.5 interceptions per game with 86% dribbling success.
- Solly March has added 2 assists and 3 big chances created to his name. He won 52% of ground duels.
Wolves vs Brighton Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Wolverhampton has conceded 1.46 goals per match this season. The Wolves had 4 clean sheets.
- Max Kilman has been the leading defender for the Wolves. He maintained an average of 4.2 clearances per match, winning 78% of aerial duels. Goalkeeper Jose Sa has a saving rate of 2.6 per game at a success rate of 64%.
- Brighton has conceded goals at an average of 1.25 per match. They also had 4 clean sheets till now.
- In the defence department, Brighton relies on Lewis Dunk. Dunk has played the current season at an average of 3.3 clearances per game with 55% success in ground duels. Goalkeeper Robert Sanchez has played with an average of 2.5 saves per match at a success rate of 67%.
Brighton vs Wolves Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 38 | Wolves: 8 | Draw: 14 | Brighton: 16
Recent 5 Meetings: Wolves: 2 | Draw: 1 | Brighton: 1
Last Meeting: Brighton defeated the Wolves with a score of 3-0 in a Premier League fixture on 30 April 2022.
Wolves vs Brighton Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last 5 home games against Brighton, Wolverhampton:
- Won 1 match
- Failed to score 4 times
In the last 5 away games against Wolverhampton, Brighton:
- Won 2 matches
- Failed to score twice
Wolves vs Brighton Betting Odds
Read Our Other EPL Predictions
- Man City vs Fulham Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Tottenham vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Southampton vs Newcastle Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Aston Villa vs Man United Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Chelsea vs Arsenal Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Everton vs Leicester City Prediction: Statistical Analysis
- Leeds vs Bournemouth Prediction, Betting Tips and Statistical Analysis
- Manchester United vs West Ham Prediction and Statistical Analysis
Wolves vs Brighton Betting Tips
- Wolves to score first: Yes
- Both teams to score: Yes
- Winner: Brighton
Wolves v Brighton Prediction: Team News
- Matheus Nunes (shoulder)
- Tote Gomes (knock)
- Pedro Neto (ankle)
- Sasa Kalajdzic (knee)
- Francisco Oliveira (knee)
- Raul Jimenez (hip)
- Joel Veltman (calf)
- Jakub Moder (knee)
Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Wolves (4-2-3-1): Sa; Bueno, Kilman, Collins, Semedo; Neves, Traore; Podence, Nunes, Adama; Costa
Brighton (4-2-3-1): Sanchez; Grob, Webster, Dunk, Estupinan; Caicedo, Mac Allister; March, Lallana, Mitoma; Trossar
Wolves Vs Brighton Prediction: Final Insight and Analysis
At Molineux Stadium Wolverhampton will host Brighton on Matchday 15 of the EPL 2022-23. Wolves are struggling to keep themselves out of relegation while Brighton has had a fairly average season as of now. They have 5 wins and 4 defeats this season. Playing at home Wolves wolves will have a home advantage but it will be a challenging game for the Wolves. Their last home match ended with a disappointing 0-4 loss to Leicester.
The defenders will have no margin of error against the blazing attackers of Brighton. The Seagulls, on the other hand, will try their best to improve their away form and secure a convincing win over the Wolves. All the predictions and betting platforms are favoring Brighton for this fixture.
Last Week’s Forecast Summary
Total Predictions: 10
Winner Forecast Accuracy: 70%
Winner Goals Accuracy: 10%
Loser Goals Accuracy: 40%