Wolves vs Leeds Prediction: Statistical Analysis
When is Wolves Likely to score a goal? Wolves are likely to score in the second half especially seeing their recent Performances at Molineux Stadium
When is Leeds likely to score a goal? Leeds are likely to score in the First half. Especially after the Performance against Liverpool
Who is likely to score a goal for the Wolves? Ruben Neves is Likely to score for the Wolves this Match.
Who is Likely to score a goal for the Leeds? Rodrigo is likely to score for Leeds in this match.
Who is Likely to win the Match? Wolves: 1 Leeds: 1
EFL Cup will be back with another round of matches as Wolves hosts Leeds United at Molineux Stadium. Both teams has had a poor campaign in the Premier League so far with no team able to get into Top half of the table. EFL Cup presents both team an Opportunity to win the Carabao Cup.
Wolves vs Leeds Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
The Wolves’ Performance has been on and off at Home with two wins, Two losses, and one draw. The overall Home aggregate at Home is 3-8. The Wolves performance deteriorated in away fixtures with an aggregate of 1-8 in the last five matches. The Wolves in its wins have not been able to score more than one goal in each match.
To Be Highly Critical of Wolves scoring Pattern. The Wolves every goal in the last five matches at Home has come in the second half
Leeds United has been poor in the last five away fixtures scoring 1 goal per match in the last five matches with an aggregate of 5-11. Leeds United, however, has beaten the last five matches a win over Liverpool. Leeds United 60% of its goals in the First half.
From the aforementioned data, It is clearly evident that Wolves are likely to score second in this match.
Wolves vs Leeds Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
- Wolves forwards include Ruben Neves, Adama Traore, and Diego Costa.
- In recent games, Ruben Neves has played well. So far, he has scored 3 goals with an average of 1.8 shots per game. In addition, Neves averages 1.6 interceptions per game.
- This season, Adama Traore scored eleven goals. Aerial duels were successful for him 69% of the time.
- Diego Costa has played 6 matches so far. He has maintained an average of 2.7 shots per game with 67% dribbling success.
- Rodrigo has played 10 matches and has 11 shots on target from a total of 21 shots and has scored 6 goals. Rodrigo averages 20 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 72%, and has 1 assist
- Luis Sinisterra has played 6 matches and has 3 shots on target from a total of 6 shots and has scored 2 goals. He averages 21 passes per match with an average completion rate of 84%
- Summerville has played 8 matches and has 2 shots on target from a total of 4 shots and have scored 2 goals. Summerville averages 12 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 76%,
Wolves vs Leeds Prediction: Defence Analysis
- Wolves defending concedes less than the Premier League average has bee particularly good at Shots conceded per match.The Save Percentage has been Slightest of the issue with Wolves Goalkeepers averaging lesser than the premier league average.
- Max Kilman has been the leading defender for the Wolves. He maintained an average of 4.2 clearances per match, winning 78% of aerial duels
- Leeds defensive woes can be underlined by the fact Peacocks concedes more shots on target and concedes more goals. Goalkeeping is the only metrics where peacocks has done well.
- Pascal Struijk is one of the leading defenders for the Peacocks. He has played the current season at an average of 3.2 tackles per game with 56% dribbling success
Wolves vs Leeds Prediction Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 100 | Wolves: 35 | Leeds United: 42 | Draw: 23
Recent 5 Meetings: Wolves: 4 | Leeds United: 0 | Draw: 1
Last Meeting: The game ended in a 0-0 draw (Premier League) on 23 October 202
Wolves vs Leeds Odds
Wolves vs Leeds Team News
Sasa Kalajdzic (knee) and Raul Jimenez (hip) are also out due to injury rather.Long-term absentees Chiquinho and Pedro Neto are still out, but center-back Toti Gomes could make a comeback in a home game.
The shoulder injury Matheus Nunes suffered makes it doubtful that he will play.
Liam Cooper, the club captain for Leeds, is the first of four players to suffer injuries and is questionable for the match against Fulham.
Sinisterra was seen to be having trouble at times during the first half against Fulham before being removed in the second half after attempting to play through the problem
Tyler Adams missed Leeds’ Saturday loss to Fulham at home due to a minor calf injury, and Marsch stated that Forshaw is still out due to his ongoing recovery from hernia surgery.
Marsch said that Hjelde’s availability was “questionable” when he underwent appendix surgery and was subsequently sidelined.
Wolves vs Leeds Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Wolves Probable Line up: Sa; Semedo, Collins, Kilman, Bueno; B Traore, Neves, Moutinho; A Traore, Hwang, Podence.
Leeds Probable line up: Meslier; Kristensen, Koch, Cooper, Struijk; Adams, Roca; Harrison, Aaronson, Summerville; Rodrigo
Final Analysis and Insights
Wolves playing at Home would be confident about their Chances in this match. Wolves has three Victories in the last Five matches and are probable to score few goals seeing Leeds United defensive woes.
Leeds United must be particular about its Chances to score some goals especially after a sensational win against Liverpool at the Anfield.
We Predict a 1-1 draw. Leeds, Inspite of riding confidence with a 2-1 win would find difficult to score against Compact Wolves defence.