Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Prediction and Betting Tips
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Prediction.
When is Wolves most likely to score a goal? Wolves have not scored many goals this season and the goals scored by them have most came in the second half. probability of them scoring in the second half rises by 5%
When is Nottingham Forest most likely to score a goal? Forest is highly volatile side scoring equal goals in both the halves.
Who is most likely to score for Wolves? Daniel Podence is the only player which has looked like scoring for the Wolves this season.
Who is most likely to score for Nottingham Forest? Nottingham Forest has three, diverse scorers with equal goals this season the makes it unpredictable.
Who is likely to win the match? Wolves :1 Nottingham: 0 or can play it through: Under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match.
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Matchday 11, the Wolves will host Nottingham Forest at Molineux Stadium. At the moment, Wolves are 18th on the table just above Nottingham Forest who are 19th.
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Wolves has scored just one goal in the last four matches, their last goal came against struggling Southampton. However, Wolves overall form improves at Molineux Stadium and have scored more than 70% goals at Home.
- Wolves have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last three games, conceding eight goals. With the exception of West Ham, all of those games were played against teams from the Top 5. Incredibly, Wolves have conceded only four goals at Molineux Stadium this season, three of which came against Manchester City.
- Nottingham has managed to score three of the last four fixtures. However, none of the game has ended in favour of Nottingham. Talking about away form, Nottingham has only managed to score only one goal in the last three matches and even failing to score against Struggling Leicester City.
- Nottingham has conceded 11 goals in the last three fixtures and 10 of those have come against Leicester and Manchester City.
Wolves vs Nottingham Preview
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Wolves has:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- Lost one match
- Failed to score twice
- A shot Conversion rate of 4%
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 3.8 goals per match.
- Lost three matches.
- Failed to thrice.
- A shot Conversion rate of 5%.
- This season, Wolves’ forward has had trouble scoring goals. All of the Wolves’ goals have been scored by different players, with the exception of Daniel Podence, who has scored twice.
- Brennan Johnson and Taiwo Awoniyi are two of the few goal scorers for Nottingham Forest this year. Together, they have scored four goals, and have been solitary bright spot in the miserable campaign thus far.
Important Data: Goal scoring and Goal Conceding (Style)
- Wolves have scored all of its goals from Open Play and Unsurprisingly most of those goals have come from Inside the box, Particularly around Penalty area.
How does Nottingham defend and Wolves Chances of scoring ?
- As a team, Nottingham is not that effective against Wolves’ strengths; Nottingham is weak against counterattacks and did not use their possession effectively. Adam Traore can hurt them.
Nottingham Goal Scoring and Wolves defence?
- Set Pieces provide Nottingham with an opportunity to exploit the Wolves’ defence. There is a high probability that Nottingham will score through set pieces if they score.
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Wolves have looked out of sorts in the last few matches and have conceded 1.4 goals more than its premier league league average. However, as a whole Wolves has looked above par with par shots conceded and decent tackle rate.
- Nottingham’s Struggles are clear in their defence, Forest concedes 3 shots more than the league’s average with below par Tackle Success rate.
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- With one goal allowed per game and a 76% Save Percentage for the Wolves this season, Jose Sa has performed admirably.
- Dean Henderson’s Save percentage is below par when compared to other goalkeepers. Forest’s goalkeeper average 61% on Save Percentage.
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 140 | Wolves: 62 | Draw: 26 | Nottingham Forest: 44
Recent 5 Meetings: Wolves: 4 | Draw: | Nottingham Forest: 1
Last Meeting: Wolves defeated Nottingham 4-0 in a league Cup Match.
In the last five matches against Nottingham Forest, Wolves has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Three clean sheet.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five matches against Wolves, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- One Clean sheet.
- Failed to score thrice.
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves Odds
Nottingham Forest vs Wolves Betting Tips
- Under 2.5 goals: yes
- Winner: Wolves
- Total Corners: Under 10.5
- Wolves to score from Inside the Box: Yes
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Team News
- While Nathan Collins has one more game left to serve in his ban, Ruben Neves will return for Home game. Chiquinho , Sasa Kalajdzic , and Pedro Neto are all expected to miss significant lengths of time because of their ongoing conditions.
- Since Jack Colback has been dealing with back Problems his Participation in away Fixture is in doubt.
- Moussa Niakhate is too not available anytime before the end of this Month.
Wolves vs Nottingham Forest Predicted Line ups
Wolves (4-2-3-1): Sa; Castro, Gomez, Kilman, Semedo; Neves, Moutinho; Adama, Podence, Guedes; Costa
Nottingham Forest (4-2-3-1): Henderson; Lodi, McKenna, Cook, Williams; O’Brien, Kouyate; Lingard, Gibbs-White, Johnson; Awoniyi