Ajax vs Napoli Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips
|Ajax vs Napoli Prediction|
When is Ajax most likely to score a goal? Ajax has made the most successful attacks in the second half of the Eredivisie matches. They have scored 39.1% of their goals in the time frame of 45-60 minutes.
When is Napoli most likely to score a goal? Napoli also dominated in the second half of the current Serie A season. 61.1% of their goals have come in the last 45 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Ajax? Steven Bergwijn is most likely to score for Ajax in the upcoming matchup.
Who is most likely to score for Napoli? Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has the highest probability to score for Napoli in the next game.
Who is likely to win the match? Ajax: 1 Napoli: 2
Ajax will look to secure 3 crucial points when they meet Napoli in the upcoming UEFA Champions League fixture at the Amsterdam Arena on Tuesday, 4th October. Schreuder’s men started their Champions League campaign with a thumping 4-0 win over Rangers, However, their last game ended with a 1-2 defeat to Liverpool.
Ajax vs Napoli Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded (Last 5 Matches)
Ajax has scored the maximum number of goals in the first half if we talk about the last 5 fixtures. 8 of their 12 goals in the last 5 games have come in the first 45 minutes.
Ajax conceded 5 goals in the last 5 matches. 3 of them came in the first half.
Napoli has scored 13 goals in the last 5 matchups. 7 of them were scored in the first half.
Napoli conceded just 3 goals in the last 5 games. 2 of them were conceded in the first 45 minutes.
Ajax vs Napoli Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Last 6 Matches)
Goals Per Game: 3.83
Clean Sheets: 3/6
Goals Per Game: 2.00
Clean Sheets: 3/6
Ajax vs Napoli Prediction: Present Form Analysis
- Won 75% of the matches in the current Eredivisie season
- 50% Clean Sheets
- 68% Ball Possession
- 15% Shots Conversion Rate
- 7.25 Fouls Committed Per Match
- Won 75% of the matches in the current Serie A season
- 38% Clean Sheets
- 58% Ball Possession
- 11% Shots Conversion Rate
- 8.25 Fouls Committed Per Match
Ajax vs Napoli Prediction: Forwards Statistics
The forward attack of Ajax consists of players like Steven Bergwijn, Steven Berghuis and Dusan Kadic.
- Steven Bergwijn has played consistently well in the current Eredivisie season. He has already scored 6 goals so far, playing at an average of 1.3 shots on target per game. Bergwijn also got a dribbling success of 60%.
- Steven Berguis has added 2 goals to his name as of now in the Eredivisie. He won 83% of the aerial duels.
- Dusan Tadic has assisted in 6 goals and created 5 big chances this season. He won 57% of the aerial duels as well.
The key attackers of Napoli include Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, Matteo Politano, and Piotr Zielinski.
- Khvacha Kvaratskhelia has been in excellent touch in the Serie A. He has scored 5 goals so far, playing at a passing accuracy of 81%.
- Matteo Politano has scored twice in the current Serie A season. He also assisted in 2 goals and created 5 big chances for his team.
- Piotr Zielinski has added 1 goal and 4 assists to his name as of now. He also won 53% of the ground duels.
Top Scorers of Ajax in Last Season (Eredivisie)
- Sebastien Haller (21 goals)
- Dusan Tadic (13 goals)
- Davy Klaassen (9 goals)
Top Scorers of Napoli in Last Season (Serie A)
- Victor Osimhen (14 goals)
- Dries Mertens (11 goals)
- Lorenzo Insigne (11 goals)
- Ajax has won the last 4 home games in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League, scoring exactly 4 goals in each.
- Ajax couldn’t win any of the last 11 European competition matches at home against an Italian club.
- Napoli is yet to win a match away from home in any European competition.
- Napoli’s only previous match in the UEFA Champions League ended with a 1-2 defeat to Feyenoord in December 2017.
Ajax vs Napoli Prediction: Yellow Cards (Champions League)
- Edson Alvarez (1 Yellow Card)
- Steven Berghuis (1 Yellow Card)
- Amir Rrahmani (1 Yellow Card)
- Matteo Politano (1 Yellow Card)
Ajax vs Napoli Prediction: Defence Statistics
Ajax has a strong defence panel comprising players like Daley Blind, Calvin Bassey and Youri Baas.
- Daley Blind is an experienced defender of Ajax. He has played the current Eredivisie at an average of 1.5 clearances per game with 80% dribbling success.
- Calvin Bassey is another key defender who has maintained an average of 2.2 clearances per match. He won 76% of the ground duels.
The leading defenders of Napoli are Juan Jesus, Min-Jae Kim, and Mario Rui.
- Juan Jesus has been good this season. In the Seria A 2022-23, Jesus has played at an average of 5 interceptions per match along with 71% success in the aerial duels.
- Min-Jae Kim’s tackling average stands at 1.9 per match. He got a success rate of 66% in the aerial duels.
Ajax vs Napoli Prediction: Goalkeeper Statistics (Champions League)
Remko Pasveer (Ajax): Goals Conceded Per Game: 1.0 | Clean Sheets: 1
Alex Meret (Napoli): Goals Conceded Per Game: 0.5 | Clean Sheets: 1
Napoli vs Ajax Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions: 2022-23)
Goals Per Game: 2.59
Goals Conceded Per Game: 1.06
Clean Sheets: 7
Goals Per Game: 2.81
Goals Conceded Per Game: 0.75
Clean Sheets: 6
Napoli vs Ajax Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
There has been only one meeting between these two sides in the European competition as of now. Ajax and Napoli locked horns in the third round of the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1969-70. Ajax won that round 4-1 on aggregate (0-1 away, 4-0 home)
Napoli vs Ajax Prediction: Betting Tips
- Anytime Goalscorer: Kvaratsekhalia (Kvaratsekhalia has scored most goals for Napoli this season; we back napoli to score against Ajax; and his Probability is highest given Lack of diverse scorers in Napoli side.
- Winner: Napoli
*All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the final may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Ajax (4-2-3-1): Pasveer; Blind, Bassey, Timber, Rensch; Taylor Alvarez; Bergwijn, Berghuis, Tadic; Kudus.
Napoli (4-2-3-1): Meret; Rui, Kim, Rrahmani, Lorenzo; Lobotka, Anguissa; Kvaratskhelia, Zielinski, Politano; Simeone
Napoli vs Ajax Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Ajax has always been tough side to defeat at home. However, Napoli with their tails up can be a real threat and they will back themselves to get the job done against Ajax. It can be a goal feast and one can expect above 2.5 goals in this match.