Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Prediction, Odds and Winner
Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction.
When is Barcelona most likely to score a goal? Barcelona has mostly scored in the first half in the Champions League and we can expect them more attacking in the First half in this must win game.
When is Bayern most likely to score a goal? Bayern will get their opportunities in the first half too.
Who is most likely to score for Barcelona? Barcelona’s style of play renders Lewandowski likely to score to go along with his excellent shooting accuracy.
Who is most likely to score for Bayern Munich? Every time Leroy Sane has stepped up for Bayern this year, he has been dangerous. He can also pose a threat on the counter.
Who is likely to win the match? Bayern: 2, Barcelona: 1 [Moderate Probability]
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
This week, Barcelona will host Bayern Munich at Camp Nou in a crucial Champions League clash that must be won. Barcelona is in a difficult situation and are on the verge of being eliminated in the first round, and will have an uphill battle to defeat Bayern, which has seemed unbeatable in the Champions League.
Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction Prediction: Goal Analysis
- In the last five home games, Barcelona has been in excellent form. The only Champions League match they played was against Inter Milan, in which they drew. In their last five matches, Barcelona has scored three goals four times, making them very potent going forward.
- Blaugurnas’ Champions League form has been inconsistent in the last five home matches with one loss, two draws, and two wins. Barcelona’s goal scoring has been pretty sideways with goals against weak defences and not being able to penetrate Benfica and Bayern.
- Speaking about the Time-Frame, Barcelona this season has mostly scored first in the Champions League with its 60% of the goals coming in the first half.
- In the last five Champions League games, Bayern has only lost one game away from home, a better away record than 90% of the teams. The Bavarians have only failed to score once and have scored two or more goals in three of their five games.
- Only twice has Bayern conceded first, once against Villareal and once against Salzburg
Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction: Form (Last 5 Champions League Matches)
In the last five home matches in Champions League, Barcelona has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.4 goals per match.
- One clean sheet
- Failed to score twice.
In the last five away matches in Champions League , Bayern has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.5 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Failed to score once
- With 16 goals in the last 14 matches at an average of 1.25 goals per match, Lewandowski has been outstanding for Barcelona this season. Despite that, Lewandowski has failed to score against some good defences, including Bayern Munich and Real Madrid in EL Clasico.
Barcelona’s Style of Goals?
- Barcelona’ more than 90% of the goals have come from the Open Play and Mostly from the the short passes in the 18 yard which renders Lewandowski more likely to score goals.
- Leroy sane and Sadio Mane has been on a Goal scoring spree for Bayern with 19 goals in between them at more than 1.50 goals per match. However with Leroy Sane’s brilliant Shooting accuracy from Inside and Outside the box makes him better than Sane this season.
Bayern Style’s Goals?
- Bayern’s Likes to score their goals from Set Pieces and Open Play with 16 away goals coming this season.
Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Barcelona has kept seven clean sheets in its 14 games so far this season, but Blauguranas hasn’t lived up to expectations in the Champions League, where wilted under the pressure of counterattacks. The only two defenders with strong metrics for interceptions, pressure, and clearances are Jules Kounde and Araujo.
- During this season’s Champions League, Bayern’s defense has conceded fewer than 10 shots per match. There have been a large number of shots taken from outside the box against Bayern. When it comes to individual performances, Upamecano and Alphonso Davies have been outstanding with over 60% successful pressure and above average interceptions.
Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- In the Champions League, Ter Stegen’s save percentage drops by a staggering 25% compared to La Liga, where he is simply outstanding.
- Manuel Neuer has 27 saves from 33 Shots and has just Conceded two goals in the Champions League so far.
Barcelona vs Bayern Head to Head Statistics
- Bayern has been Dominant over Barcelona on Head-to-Head with Nine wins in the 13 encounters.
- Barcelona has just won two games against Bayern Munich.
Barcelona vs Bayern Head-to-Head: Insights and Observations
- 23 goals, or 4.6 goals per game, have been scored in the most recent matchups between the two teams at Camp Nou.
- Bayern has won three of its last five games at Camp Nou, averaging nearly three goals per game.
- Barcelona has only scored 9 goals in its last five games at Camp Nou versus Bayern Munich.
Barcelona vs Bayern Odds
Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction: Predicted Line up
Barcelona: (4-3-3): Stegen; Alonso, Roberto, Kounde, Alonso, Alba; Gavi, De jong, Pedri; Torres, Lewandowski, fati
Bayern: (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Upamecano, De Ligt, Davies; Goretzka, Sabitzer; Sane, Musiala, Mane; Gnabry/ Muller
Barcelona vs Bayern Prediction: Final Analysis
- Bayern Munich will win in this match, and the final score may be 2-1, as per our analysis.
- Barcelona is under pressure to win this game. puts them up against a clinical Bayern Munich team that can take advantage of Barcelona’s defence during counterattacks. The Bavarians also dominate head-to-head matches between the two sides.