Benfica vs PSG Prediction, Betting Tips and Team News
|Benfica vs PSG Prediction|
When is Benfica most likely to score a goal? Benfica has scored in the second half in every home game. They are likely to have Opportunities given PSG’s defensive problems.
When is PSG most likely to score a goal? PSG have been dominant in the First half, they have scored in the first half in every away fixture.
Who is most likely to score for Benfica? Rafa Silva and Mario have been in outstanding form for Benfica this Season. However, Rafa Silva’s Shooting accuracy renders him likely to score.
Who is most likely to score for PSG? The majority of shots are taken by Kylian Mbappe with Neymar and Messi helping him out with their assists. There is a good chance that the French international will score.
Crowdwisdom360 Prediction: PSG: 3 Benfica: 2
After the international break, Champions League matches will resume for Matchday 3. Watching Benfica take on PSG on Matchday 3 would be one of the most exciting matches of the season.
This season, both teams have been outstanding, placing 1st and 2nd in Group H. Both teams would like to continue their good form and end up on top.
Benfica vs PSG Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
Benfica: Some Quick Stats
- Benfica has scored 3.5 goals at Home this season and the Portuguese Champion has not failed to score in the second half; Scoring 2 goals per match in the Latter half.
- Defensively, they have been very strong at home. Conceding only 0.75 goals at home. 70% of them being conceded in the First half.
PSG: Some Quick Stats
- PSG has scored 3.8 goals in away matches this season and Contrasting to Benfica, PSG have scored a goal in the First half in every away Fixture.
- Defensively, PSG have been Immaculate with 4 Clean sheets out of 5 Fixtures.
*These Stats are based on Data From Primera Liga and the League 1.
Benfica vs PSG Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Champions League)
In the last 5 home games, Benfica has:
- Scored 2.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.2goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
- Scored in each game.
In the last 5 away games, PSG has:
- Scored 1.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.8 goals per match.
- No clean sheets.
- Scored in each game.
- Rafa Silva and Joao Mario has looked in Imperious touch for Benfica. Both have scored 10 goals in all competition combined.
- Rafa silva takes more shots per match and has a better shooting accuracy as compared to Mario.
- Rafa Silva has most assists for Benfica this season.
Top Scorer for Benfica in Champions League so far:
- In the Champions League so far, Benfica scorers has been different. all four goals have come from different players.
- Neymar and Mbappe have scored 22 goals combined at 2.2 goals per match with an average shooting accuracy of 48%.
- Mbappe takes most Shots for PSG, followed by Lionel Messi.
- Neymar and Messi both have 8 assists each.
Top Scorer for PSG in Champions League so far:
- Kylian Mbappe has scored 3 goals for PSG this season, which includes a brace against Juventus.
Benfica vs PSG Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Benfica: Rafa Silva has been the most Carded player for Benfica this Season. The Attacking Midfielder is averaging 0.40 cards per match. Followed by Otamendi and Florentino Luis who are averaging 0.30 cards per match.
- PSG: Marco Verratti is the most Carded player for PSG this Season. The Attacking Midfielder averages 0.38 cards per match, Followed by Presnel Kimpembe.
Benfica vs PSG Prediction: Defence Statistics
- This Season, Benfica has been flawless defensively, conceding the fewest shots per game with an excellent performance on interceptions. One of the strongest areas of their play is the defense of set pieces. Antonio Silva and Otamendi are their key defenders with both not performing well on Tackles Success but also Clearances per match.
- PSG are comparatively Weaker defensively than Benfica, They concede Four Shots more than Benfica that can Translate into one goal with a Shot Conversion rate of 15% of Benfica at home.
|Shots conceded per game||5.6||9.6|
Benfica vs PSG Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Vlachidomos has been terrific this Season with 6 clean sheets in eight matches and is ranked among top goalkeepers in Primera liga with a save % of 78%
- Donnarumma is the best goalkeeper in the world in terms of Save Percentage.
PSG vs Benfica Prediction: Head to Head Statistics
Both teams have faced each other Nine times. Benfica with 4 wins has a wood over PSG, who have managed two Wins against Portuguese Champions. However in Champions League this would be their third meeting. Both have managed a win each.
*PSG have not defeated Benfica at Estadio da Luz
PSG vs Benfica Prediction: Odds
Benfica vs PSG Prediction: Betting Tips
- Anytime Goalscorer: Kylian Mbappe
- Messi to Assist Mbappe: yes.
- Over 2.5 Goals: Yes
- Total goals: Odd
PSG vs Benfica Prediction: Team News
- Joao Victor and Lucas Verissimo will not play for Benfica against PSG.
- A similar lineup to the one that drew Vitória Guimares over the weekend may be named by Roger Schmidt.
- Renato Sanchez and Presnel Kimpembe are Sidelined with Right Groin Injury and Hamstring Injury Respectively and wont be a part of fixture against Benfica.
PSG vs Benfica Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Benfica (4-2-3-1): Vlachidomos; Bah, Silva, Otamendi, Grimaldo, Luis, Fernandez; Silva, Neres, Mario; Ramos
PSG (3-4-2-1): Donnarumma; Mukiele, Marquinhos, Ramos; Hakimi, Vitinha, Verratti, Mendes; Messi, Neymar; Mbappe
PSG vs Benfica Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
The fixture is expected to be enthralling with some emerging and established talents involved. Both teams are off to a fantastic start in the League and Champions League and will look to continue their dominance.
As expected, PSG are the favorites going into this game. Messi, Neymar, and Mbappe have combined for 28 goals already. However, Benfica’s performance so far has been complete. The Portuguese Champions have defended and attacked well and can pose a real threat to PSG
- There will likely be a high scoring game due to the strong attack of PSG and their defensive weaknesses, which could be exploited by Benfica.