Chelsea vs Milan Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips
|Chelsea vs Milan Prediction|
When is Chelsea most likely to score a goal? Chelsea has scored 41% of their goals in 61-81 Minutes, Blues are threatening in this Period.
When is Milan most likely to score a goal? Milan like Chelsea are threatening in the second half, their 54% of goals have come between 51-71 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Chelsea? Raheem Sterling looked to be in good goal scoring form among all other Blues players in the last few games.
Who is most likely to score for Milan? Oliver Giroud has been in red hot form for Milan and just coming of a terrific International Break.
Who is likely to win the match? Chelsea: 2, Milan: 1
After the international break, Champions League matches will resume for Matchday 3. Watching Chelsea take on Milan on Matchday 3 would be one of the most exciting matches of the season.
In Group E, the blues are currently ranked fourth after a disappointing start to the season. Milan, meanwhile, has looked very strong with Giroud and Leao firing on all cylinders.
Chelsea vs Milan Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
Chelsea: Some Quick Stats
- The Blues have scored 0.33 goals per match in the first half of the season. Blues have done most of the damage in the second half; scoring 1.67 goals per match when playing at home.
- Chelsea concedes most of its goals in the second half, They have failed to keep a clean sheet in the second half when playing at home.
Milan: Some Quick Stats
- Milan has scored 1 goal per match in the first half this season. Just Like blues, they score more goals in the second half; scoring 1.50 goals per match.
- Milan conceded equally in both halves; Milan concedes 0.75 goals per match in both half.
Chelsea vs Milan Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Last 5 Champions League Games)
In the last five home games in the Champions League, Chelsea has:
- Scored 2.4 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
- Three Clean sheets.
- Shot Conversion rate of 18%.
In the last five away games in the Champions League, Milan has:
- Scored 0.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.8 goals per match.
- One Clean sheets.
- Shot Conversion rate of 6%.
- The English striker Raheem Sterling spearheads the attack for Chelsea. Sterling has scored 3 goals for his new club. He also assisted in a goal and created 3 big chances. Sterling gets good support from Kai Havertz. Havertz has scored once till now, playing at an average of 1.3 shots per match.
Some Stats: Chelsea Attack
- Raheem Sterling has the highest Shooting accuracy among premier Chelsea Attackers.
- Chelsea has won 55% of Aerials on Set Pieces; they win more Set pieces than they lose.
Top Scorer for Chelsea in Champions League so far:
- Sterling: 1
- Oliver Giroud has scored the most goals in Serie-A for Milan this season; scoring at 0.8 goals per match and has also won 65% of the Aerials.
- Rafael Leao has provided themost assists for the Milan this season.
Top Scorers For Milan in Champions League:
- Saelemekers: 2
- Giroud: 1
- Pobega: 1
Chelsea vs Milan Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Chelsea: Reece James and Kai Havertz are both Susceptible to yellow Card. Both Players Avg yellow card is 0.60 per match, Followed by Marc Cucurella; who Averages 0.40 yellow card per match.
- Milan: Hernandez is the most likely to be carded for Ac Milan. The Leftback averages 0.42 card per match. Followed by Calabria and Tonali.
Chelsea vs Milan Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Chelsea has Looked outstanding in Champions League defensively when compared to Premier League this season, they only concedes 5 shots per game in Champions League with a much better Tackle success rate.
- On the other side, Milan has Looked very good in Serie A as compared to Champions League- where they have 5.5 Interception per match and concedes more shots on goals. However, Tackle Number and tackle success increases for Milan in the Champions League.
|Shots conceded per game||9||10.4|
Chelsea vs Milan Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Mendy has conceded 1.33 goals per match with one Clean sheet and a Save percentage of 69%.
- Maignan has been in terrific form for Milan this Season, the Milan Goalkeeper has conceded one goal per match in the Champions League with a Save Percentage of 72.
Milan vs Chelsea Prediction: Head to Head Statistics
Both teams have faced each other five times. chelsea and Milan has won one each with three ending in a draw.
Last Meeting: Both teams Last met in 1999 in a Champions League Fixture where they played a 1-1 draw.
Milan vs Chelsea Prediction: Odds
Chelsea vs Milan Prediction: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals: Yes. (Milan’s defence has been Fragile; Chelsea will back themselves to score few goals and with Leao and Giroud in Milan Side, you always expect them to score)
- Anytime Goalscorer: Oliver Giroud
*All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the final may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
Milan vs Chelsea: Team News
- Due to knee and thigh injuries, Chelsea will again be without goalkeeper Edouard Mendy and midfielder N’Golo Kante.
- Alessandro Florenzi, Divock Origi, Junior Messias, Mike Maignan, Theo Hernandez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are not among those who will be available for manager Stefano Pioli.
- To make matters worse, Saelemekers, Kjaer and David Calabria were all brought off with injuries in the team’s game vs Empoli the latter stretchered off with a suspected hamstring strain.
Milan vs Chelsea Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Chelsea (5-3-2): Arrizabalaga; Chillwell, Silva, Fofana, James; Mount, Jorginho, Kovacic, Havertz; Aubamayeng, Sterling
Milan (4-2-3-1): Tatarusunu; Dest, Kalulu, Tomori, Balla-Toure, Bennacer, Tonali; Krunic, De Ketelaere, R Leao; Giroud
Milan vs Chelsea Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
The form of both sides has been contrasting this season. The Blues have had a horrible season that even led to Tuchel’s sacking. For the Blues, their problem is their offensive line and Mason Mount and Kai Havertz’s worrying form. Chelsea could benefit from Aubamayeng’s transfer as the former Barcelona player can prove to be a handful when paired with Sterling.
On the other hand, Milan has issues with their defense, as shown in their 2-1 loss to Napoli, except that Milan has looked lethal going forward. With Leao’s capability of letting the defence open and Giroud’s ability to find spaces, the duo can pose a threat to any team.