Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Statistical Analysis
|Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction|
When is Dortmund most likely to score a goal? Dortmund’s 61% of the goals have come after 60th Minute and Dortmund are Likely to score in that phase as we expect Dortmund to score more than one goal against Sevilla.
When is Sevilla most likely to score a goal? It is difficult to Predict if Sevilla will score or not in this match, we dont expect them to score with the kind of form they have shown in away fixtures.
Who is most likely to score for Dortmund? Jude Bellingham and Julian Brandt has been terrific for Dortmund this Season, However Bellingham have a nod over Julian Brandt with more shots and better accuracy.
Who is likely to win the match? Dortmund: 2 Sevilla: 0
Tip: One can play it through- Dortmund to score over 1.5 goals.
Dortmund and Sevilla go head-to-head in the Return Fixture on Matchday 4 at Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund, Germany in a Group G Fixture. Dortmund are currently at second, Just behind Man City whereas Sevilla is at third.
The match is a must-win for Sevilla, who are all but out of the Champions League. on the other hand, After playing a high-octane draw with Bayern Munich, Dortmund will be looking to get back on track.
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Dortmund has not failed to score at home this season in Bundesliga and are averaging around 1.4 goals per match with 55% of their goals coming in the second half.
- Defensively, Dortmund home form goes up when compared to its away form. they concede 0.75 goals lesser at home.
- Surprisingly, Sevilla’s away form is way better than its home form. Sevilla scores 1 goal per match more in its away fixtures and all of them have come in the first half.
- Sevilla concedes 1.75 goals away in its away fixtures this season.
*all stats are based from Bundesliga and La Liga
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Champions League)
In the last 5 home games, Dortmund has:
- Scored 2.2 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- Three clean sheets.
- Scored in each game.
In the last 5 away games, Sevilla has:
- Scored 0.6 goal per match.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
- Failed to score thrice.
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Forward Statistics
- Bellingham and Julian Brandt has been on song for Dortmund, Both have combined to score Seven goals at 0.63 goals per match.
- When it comes to assists, Marco Reus is at top of the table with 4 assists.
- Oliver Torres has looked great since he has come in for Sevilla. The Forward has scored 3 goals in the six matches this season.
- Surprisingly, Alex Telles has the most assist for Sevilla this season.
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Jude Bellingham and Emre Can have been carded thrice each in Bundesliga this season. Both have averaged 0.30 cards per match.
Average cards of Dortmund: 2 yellow cards
- Carmona has been carded 5 times in the 9 matches, averaging around 0.55 cards per match. Followed by Erik Lamela, who has been carded 0.36 cards per match.
Average Cards of Sevilla: 4 yellow cards
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Dortmund has conceded 1.1 goals per match this season and it is quite evident from the fact, Dortmund has been brilliant on Interception and Shots conceded per game with a decent tackle Percentage.
- Sevilla has been below par on Shots conceded per match and also lags on Interceptions which Speaks about their Defensive Woes.
|Shots conceded per game||12.1||15.8|
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Gregor Kobel has had a Serious impact since he have come in, The Swiss goalkeeper has a save % of 81.8% this season with two clean sheets.
- Yassine Bounou has been par with La Liga goalkeeper this season with a Save % of 65.
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Head-to- Head Statistics
Both teams have Played 5 times in the Champions League and Europa League Combined. Dortmund has a wood over Sevilla with two wins.
Dortmund vs Sevilla Odds
Dortmund vs Sevilla Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
- Dortmund are Stronger than Sevilla Going Forward. Inspite of Facing some tough opponents at Home, German side have scored 1.5 goals per match. Sevilla, on the other side has not scored against good sides this season.
- Shots conceded per game of Dortmund this season is 12.1 which is 3.7 less than Sevilla, with Onana’s 81% save Percentage Dortmund are able to Minimise Goal scoring.
- Dortmund are highly unlikely to concede with Sevilla’s Poor 12% goal conversion rate.