Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Statistical Analysis
|Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction|
When is Juventus most likely to score a goal? Juventus aims to dominate the opposition right from the start of the match. They scored 25% of the goals in the starting 15 minutes of the Serie A fixtures.
When is Maccabi Haifa most likely to score a goal? Maccabi Haifa has scored the most number of goals in the late second half of the Israeli Premier League games. 58.3% of their goals came in the time frame of 75-90 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Juventus? Dusan Vlahovic is most likely to score for Juventus in the upcoming match.
Who is most likely to score for Maccabi Haifa? Omer Atzili has the highest probability to score among all the payers of Maccabi Haifa.
Who is likely to win the match? Juventus 4 Maccabi Haifa 1
Juventus will look to secure their first win in the UEFA Champions League 2022-23 when they host Maccabi Haifa in the upcoming home fixture on Wednesday, 5th October. It has not been a good start to the UCL campaign for Allegri’s men as they faced defeat in both their group games against PSG and Benfica.
Maccabi Haifa is also searching for their first win in the Champions League. They are currently leading the points table in the Israeli Premier League. However, a comprehensive team effort would be required in the next game to trouble Juventus in their own backyard.
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded (Last 5 Matches)
Juventus has been better at goal-scoring in the second half if we look at the last 5 games. 5 of the 7 goals scored came in the last 45 minutes.
Juventus conceded 7 goals in the last 5 matches. 5 of them were conceded in the first half.
Maccabi Haifa scored more goals in the second half of the recent matches. Out of the 6 goals scored in the last 5 fixtures, 4 were scored in the last 45 minutes.
Maccabi Haifa conceded a total of 9 goals in the last 5 games. 5 of them were conceded in the second half.
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Last 6 Matches)
Goals Per Game: 2.00
Clean Sheets: 3/6
Goals Per Game: 0.83
Clean Sheets: 1/6
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Present Form Analysis
- Won 38% of the matches in the current Serie A season.
- 50% Clean Sheets
- 49% Ball Possession
- 10% Shots Conversion Rate
- 14.5 Shots Taken Per Match
- Won 83% of the matches in the current Israeli Premier League.
- 33% Clean Sheets
- 58% Ball Possession
- 14% Shots Conversion Rate
- 14.67 Shots Taken Per Match
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Forwards Statistics
The forward department of Juventus is led by formidable attackers like Dusan Vlahovic, Arkadiusz Milik, and Filip Kostic.
- Dusan Vlahovic has looked in excellent form in the current Serie A season. He has already scored 5 goals, playing at an average of 1.1 shots per game.
- Arkadiusz Milik has scored 3 goals so far in the Serie A. His passing accuracy stands at 87%.
- Filip Kostic has added 2 assists and 2 big chances created to his name. He maintained an average of 1.5 key passes per match.
The key forward players of Maccabi Haifa include Omer Atzili, Dean David, and Daniel Sundgren.
- Omer Atzili has been in fantastic touch in the Israeli Premier League as has scored 6 goals till now. In the Champions League, Atzili is yet to score but he has played with a dribbling success of 67% in the first two games.
- Dean David has added 2 goals to his name in the Israeli Premier League. He won 100% of the ground duels in the UCL.
- Daniel Sundgren has maintained an average of 1.5 interceptions per match in the Champions League. He won 64% of the total duels.
Top Scorers of Juventus in the Serie A 2022-23
- Dusan Vlahovic (5 goals)
- Arkadiusz Milik (3 goals)
- Angel Di Maria (1 goal)
Top Scorers of Maccabi Haifa in the Israeli Premier League 2022-23
- Omer Atzili (6 goals)
- Dean David (2 goals)
- Tjaronn Chery (2 goals)
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Yellow Cards (Champions League)
- Danilo (2 Yellow Cards)
- Fabio Miretti (2 Yellow Cards)
- Gleison Bremer (1 Yellow Card)
- Omer Atzili (1 Yellow Card)
- Dolev Hazizia (1 Yellow Card)
- Neta Lavi (1 Yellow Card)
- Juventus is currently on a losing streak of 3 games in the UEFA Champions League. They have never lost 4 consecutive matches in the European Cup in history.
- Juventus started the UCL with two back-to-back defeats. They have never started a single campaign with 3 consecutive losses.
- Maccabi Haifa’s only win over an Italian club in the European competition came long back in November 1993 against Parma in the Cup Winner’s Cup.
- Maccabi Haifa will be looking for their first away win in the UEFA Champions League since November 2002.
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Defence Statistics
The top defenders of Juventus include Juan Cuadrado, Danilo, and Leonardo Bonucci.
- Juan Cuadrado has looked good in the Champions League so far. He has played at an average of 1.5 tackles per game with 56% success in the ground duels.
- Danilo has played the current European Cup season at an average of 2.5 clearances per match. He won 75% of the ground duels.
Dylan Batubinsika, Pierre Cornud, and Sean Goldberg are some of the leading defenders of Maccabi Haifa.
- Dylan Batubinsika has maintained an average of 3.5 clearances per game in the UEFA Champions League till now.
- Pierre Cornud is another crucial defender whose clearance average stands at 2 per match. He won 67% of the total duels.
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Goalkeeper Statistics
Mattia Perin (Juventus): Goals Conceded Per Game: 2.0 | Clean Sheets: 0
Josh Cuhen (Maccabi Haifa): Goals Conceded Per Game: 2.5 | Clean Sheets: 0
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions)
Goals Per Game: 1.29
Goals Conceded Per Game: 1.21
Clean Sheets: 5
Goals Per Game: 1.69
Goals Conceded Per Game: 1.25
Clean Sheets: 4
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
There have been only two meetings between these two sides till now. Both matches were played in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League 2009-10. Juventus won both of them by a score of 1-0.
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Injuries
- Federico Chiesa (Right Winger): Cruciate Ligament Rupture
- Kaio Jorge (Center Forward): Patella Rupture
- Paul Pogba (Central Midfield): Knee Surgery
- Mahmoud Jaber (Defensive Midfield): Femoral Fracture
- Suf Podgoreanu (Right Winger): Achilles Tendon Problems
Juventus (3-5-2): Perin; Bremer, Bonucci, Danilo; Cuadrado, McKennie, Paredes, Miretti, Kostic; Milik, Vlahovic
Maccabi Haifa (5-3-2): Cohen; Haziza, Sundgren, Batubinsika, Goldberg, Cornud; Chery, Lavi, Abu Fani; Atzili, Pierrot
Final Analysis and Prediction
It’s a good chance for Juventus to grab 3 important points in the UEFA Champions League 2022-23 in the upcoming match. They are a team full of prominent football stars and it’s very likely that the Italian club will dominate the Israeli opponents in front of the home fans. On the other hand, Maccabi Haifa will surely start as the underdogs. They will be backing their attackers to trouble the hosts on Wednesday. According to the predictions and betting platforms, Juventus has a very high probability of winning this fixture.