Rangers vs Liverpool Prediction: Statistical Analysis
|Rangers vs Liverpool Prediction|
When is Liverpool most likely to score a goal? Liverpool has scored 39% of its goals between 60-80 minutes and is Likely to score given defensive Vulnerabilities for Rangers.
When are the Rangers most likely to score a goal? Rangers 35% of the goals have come in between 71-90 minutes in the Scottish League.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? We expect Firmino and Salah to score in this match.
Who is most likely to score for Rangers? Antonio Colak is the Likeliest to score for the Rangers.
Who is likely to win the match? Liverpool:3 Rangers:0
Matchday 3 of the Champions League will take place after the international break. The match between Liverpool and Rangers on Matchday 3 will be one of the most exciting of the season.
It was a rocky start for Liverpool as they faltered against Napoli on Matchday 1, but they rallied against Ajax at Anfield to win the First game of the season, Meanwhile, the Rangers are yet to win a Champions League game.
Liverpool vs Rangers Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
Liverpool: Some Quick Stats
- Liverpool has scored 3.5 goals per match at home across all competitions and has not failed to score in the second half. Reds Average around two goals per match in the second half.
- Liverpool are slow to start with in second half and conceded 75% of its goals in the second half.
Rangers: Some Quick Stats
- Rangers playing away this season has scored two goals per match in Scottish Premier League and 75% of those goals have come in the second half. However in champions League game so far scottish team has not scored a goal.
- Rangers concedes Most goals in the First half, averaging 1 goal per match in the first half.
Rangers vs Liverpool Prediction: Home and Away Stats (Champions League)
In the last Five home games, Liverpool has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- Two Clean sheets.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five away games, Rangers have:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.8 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Failed to score Twice.
- Roberto Firmino has scored the most goals for Liverpool this season at 0.66 goals per match, Followed by Mohammad Salah who is averaging around 0.41 goals per match.
- Roberto Firmino’s shooting accuracy this season has been best among all Liverpool Forwards.
- This season, Mohammad Salah has averaged 0.41 assists. In terms of Assists, he leads the Liverpool side.
Top Scorers for Liverpool in Champions League this season:
- Luis Diaz and Mohammad Salah has scored a goal each this season
- Antonio Colak has scored most goals for Rangers this season at 1.28 goals per match, Followed by Alfredo Morelos.
- Ryan Kent has the most assists for Rangers this season. The attacking Midfielder is averaging 0.50 assists per match.
*Rangers have not scored a goal in Champions League this season.
Rangers vs Liverpool Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
Liverpool: Alexander Arnold is the most Carded player for Liverpool this season with 0.20 cards per match followed by Fabio Carvalho and Van Dijk.
Rangers: Connor Goldson is the most carded player for Rangers this season with 0.50 cards per match. Followed by James Tavernier.
Liverpool vs Rangers Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Liverpool has conceded 10.5 shots per game in the Champions League so far with a save percentage of 75. Reds have conceded every 3 shots on target which is worse among top premier League sides.
- Rangers have not been able to Emulate League form in the Champions League this season. They are the worst in terms of Shots conceded in Champions League so far.
|Shots conceded per game||10.5||10.5|
Rangers vs Liverpool Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- It is evident from his goals conceded per match which average 2.5 goals in Champions League this season that Allison has been in poor form with a Save Percentage of 61% and is 7% lower than last season.
- Mcgregor has posted a 75% Save Percentage this season. He has been let down by Rangers’ defence in Champions League matches, where 21 shots are allowed per game. Out of four shots on target, he saves 2.4.
Liverpool vs Ranger Head to Head Statistics
*Only once have both teams faced off, with Rangers winning 1-0.
Liverpool vs Rangers Odds
Ranger vs Liverpool Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Liverpool (4-3-3): Alisson; Matip, Gomez, Tsimikas, Van Dijk, ; Fabinho, Alcantara, Arthur; Firmino, Salah, Diaz
Rangers (4-2-3-1): Mcgregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Davies, Barisic; Jack, Lundstram; Kent, Arfield, Matondo; Colak
Liverpool vs Rangers Odds: Final Analysis and Prediction
- It would be difficult for the Rangers to make a match out of this game despite the Reds’ form this season. Statistically Speaking, the Rangers have not been able to score too many goals in the last five champions league games and have failed to score in the last two games.
- Rangers defensively too have looked into all sorts of problems this season. Conceding 20 shots per game. Reds can Punish them as they have one of the best shots Conversion rates at home.
- Liverpool should have an easy game without conceding any goals.
Liverpool vs Rangers Odds: Some Info
Liverpool vs Rangers Champions League
Liverpool and Rangers are part of Group A along with Napoli and Ajax. Both the teams have played two matches with Liverpool winning one and losing the other one. The Rangers have lost both the group matches.
Liverpool is currently 2nd in the group points table while Rangers is placed at the bottom.
Liverpool vs Rangers Live
Football fans in the US and UK can watch Liverpool vs Rangers Live by following way: