Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Statistical Analysis of Goals, Odds and Winner
|Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction|
When is Real Madrid most likely to score a goal? Madrid has scored 66% of their goals in the second half. However, Madrid can score in the First half as well as Leipzig is poor defending in the first half.
When is Leipzig most likely to score a goal? Leipzig will find it difficult to score against Madrid. However, their opportunity can come in the first half.
Who is most likely to score for Real Madrid? Vinicius Jr is Likely to score for Madrid. Brazilian is playing at an average of 0.73 goals per match.
Who is most likely to score for Leipzig? Nkunku is likely to score for leipzig
Who is likely to win the match? Real Madrid: 3 Leipzig: 1
Rb Leipzig will face Real Madrid on matchday two at Santiago Bernabeu. Real Madrid is currently second in group F, just behind Shakhtar Donetsk. Leipzig, meanwhile, sits third.
Both teams had a contrasting results on Matchday 1. Real Madrid eased past Celtic with the help of Vinicius Jr Brace. on the other hand, Leipzig had a horrendous outing against Donetsk. The German side was humbled by Donetsk by 4-1.
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Real Madrid has conceded all of their goals in the first half this season in all competitions.
- The Los Blancos have scored 10 of their 15 goals in second half this season.
- The Real Madrid’s matches have seen most goals scored in between 61-75 minutes.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||3|
|16 to 30 minutes||2|
|31 to 45 minutes||2||2|
|46 to 60 minutes||2|
|61 to 75 minutes||3|
|76 to 90 minutes||3|
|Total (Last 5 Matches)||13||4|
- Rb Leipzig has scored 62.5% of their goals in the first half in all matches that they have played this season.
- They have conceded 75% of their goals in the first half.
|Goals Scored||Goals Conceded|
|First 15 minutes||2|
|16 to 30 minutes||2||3|
|31 to 45 minutes||3|
|46 to 60 minutes||3||1|
|61 to 75 minutes||1|
|76 to 90 minutes||4||2|
|Total (Last 5 Games)||14||7|
|Shot Accuracy||Goals per Match|
- Vinicius Jr has scored the most goals for Real Madrid this season. The Brazilian has scored 5 goals in seven matches in all competitions. Jr has scored 45% of its goals in First 15 minutes of both the half.
- Benzema has scored 3 goals in four outings for the Real Madrid this season.
- Nkunku has scored 6 goals in nine matches for Leipzig this season. The Frenchman has taken most shots for the German side with 45.8 accuracy.
- Timo Werner has scored four goals in the seven matches. The German’s shooting accuracy is 35.7in the current season.
Top Scorers for Real Madrid in Last Season: Champions League
- Benzema: 15
- Junior: 5
- Rodrygo: 5
Top Scorers for Rb Leipzig in Last Season: Champions League
- Nkunku: 7
- Silva: 3
- Forsberg: 2
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Real Madrid:
|Yellow Cards per match|
- Rb Leipzig
|Yellow Cards per match|
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Rudiger and Alaba remain the Wall in defence for the European Champions. Both Combined have 4.3 clearances per match and perform well on ground duels too with a success % of more than 85%.
- leipzig’s defence performs very on Tackles. The defence has a success rate of 72% but Interception is where they lack. The defence is below average on Interceptions with 8 Interceptions per game. Orban is the main man for Leipzig who plays with 3 clearances per match.
|Clearances Per Game||Tackles Per Game|
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
|Goals Conceded (per Game)||0.71||1.75|
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Team Stats (All Competitions)
|Goals per game||2.1||2.3|
|Goals conceding per game||0.71||2.0|
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Head to Head Statistics
*Both teams have not faced each other yet.
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzing: Present Form Comparative Analysis
Real Madrid in the last five home fixtures has:
- Scored 2.4 goals per match.
- Two clean sheets.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
Rb Leipzig in the last five away Fixtures has:
- Scored 2.2 goals per match.
- One clean sheet.
- Conceded 1.6 goals per match.
- Failed to score once
*Leipzig scored 8 goals against Teutonia; in other four fixtures Leipzig has scored only three goals.
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Odds
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Team News
Real Madrid Will be without the Services of Karim Benzema. The right leg of Benzema appeared to be in pain as he left the Celtic game. The extent of his injury was confirmed by subsequent scans conducted by Real Madrid.
Real Madrid Medical Services have diagnosed our player Karim Benzema with an injury to a tendon and a strain to the quadricep muscle in his right thigh following tests.
Rb Leipzig too will be without the services of Left Winger, Danny Almo
|Real Madrid||Karim Benzema|
|Rb Leipzig||Danny Almo|
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Predicted Lineup
Real Madrid (4-3-3): Courtois; Mendy, Carvajal, Alaba, Rudiger; Tchouameni, Camavinga, Modric; Rodrygo, Vinicius Jr, Valverde
Leipzig (4-2-3-1): Gulacsi; Simakan, Orban, Gvardiol, Raum; Laimer, Schlager; Nkunku, Forsberg, Szoboszlai; Werner
Real Madrid vs Rb Leipzig Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
Real Madrid has not lost a single game so far. Los Blancos have won 5 games in La Liga in as many matches and eased past Celtic in an away fixture winning 3-0. Vinicius Jr has looked in outstanding form spearheading Real Madrid in the absence of Karim Benzema. The Brazilian has netted five goals in the last seven fixtures at 0.71 goals per match.
Leipzig on the other side has started Poorly, German side is placed at 10th in the Bundesliga table with 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses and had a poor outing against Shakhtar Donetsk on Matchday 1.
Both teams have not played any match against each other in the Champions League. on form Real Madrid is miles ahead of Leipzig. Madrid in their last five Encounters at Bernabeu has dropped points only once. Los Blancos has scored 2.6 goals per match in the last five champions League fixture. Conversely, Leipzig has not been able to make any Impact last five away fixtures in the Champions League.