Amitabh Bachchan COVID leads to surge in Search for COVID symptoms
Amitabh Bachchan COVID Diagnosis is Mild according to Nanavati hospital.
80% of COVID patients are diagnosed as showing mild to being asymptomatic. However, Patients like Amitabh are at a higher risk than other patients
CrowdWisdom360’s recent analysis of fatality rates show that patients in the age of Amitabh Bachchan are many times more vulnerable than those who are below 60. Amitabh is 77 years of age
Amitabh Bachchan COVID diagnosis: The risk is much higher for his age group
- 60 years or more – 105 deaths per million population
- 45 to 59 years of age – 37 deaths per million population
- 30 to 44 years of age – 8 deaths per million population
- 15 to 29 years of age – 2 deaths per million population
- 14 years or below – 1 death per million population
In the meanwhile the post Amitabh’s announcement last night, Indians started searching for Covid Symptoms worried about their own health. There was a surge that started around 11 pm and went all the way to 1-2 am. The thinking is if Amitabh can get it, no one is safe.
Tom Hanks was one of the first big actors to be diagnosed of COVID. He is 64. He has since recovered
Since last night, apart from Abhishek Bachchan, rest of the Bachchan family was found to be COVID Negative