Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Detroit Tigers is predicted to win against the Baltimore Orioles tonight as per latest Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions

Detroit Tigers began their four-game weekend series with the Baltimore Orioles with a win first game on Thursday night. The two teams will once again clash for the game two tonight. Detroit Tigers as a host would be highly relieved with their clash against Baltimore Orioles in their backyard.

Baltimore Orioles on Thursday night completed again lost an away game. Pitcher Alexander Wells had 4 strikeouts in the game for Orioles while for Tigers it was Casey Mize who had two SO’s.

The Detroit Tigers in last game took an early lead and were up four points by 5th innings. Orioles scored their 2 points in 7th. Tigers went on to defeat the Orioles by 6-2 points.

The two teams, Detroit Tigers and Baltimore Orioles will be in action once again tonight. Casey Mize is expected to start for the Tigers in this game too.

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Detroit Tigers
Baltimore Orioles
Predicted Winner
Odds: 1.66
Odds: 2.35
Detroit Tigers
Odds: 1.59
Odds: 2.34
Detroit Tigers

Detroit Tigers and Baltimore Orioles haven’t had best season so far. Tigers home campaign has been slightly better than their away record. However, they pulled out a historic offensive shootout with the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday to win their three-game away series. Orioles on the other have struggled both at home as well as on roads. In last home series, they managed to split even with the Miami Marlins.

Looking at form of both the teams and also considering the home and away stats of both the teams, Detroit Tigers are well placed to win against the Orioles Thursday night.

As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of Detroit Tigers stands at 59% while for Orioles defeating Tigers in an away game, chances stands at mere 41%.

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions: Team Stats

Looking at the offensive stats of Baltimore Orioles, they have .237 batting average and .697 OPS. Overall they have scored 419 runs this season. Defensively they average 5.47 ERA with 1.46 Whip.

Tigers on the other hand have maintained a batting average of .241 and have scored a total of 460 runs this season. They 4.68 ERA and have had 33 quality starts.

Offensive Stats

Team
Batting Average
Cedric Mullins
Baltimore Orioles
.381
Jonathan Schoop
Detroit Tigers
.284
Jeimer Candelario
Detroit Tigers
.268
Trey Mancini
Baltimore Orioles
.268
Ryan Mountcastle
Baltimore Orioles
.246
Robbie Grossman
Detroit Tighes
.232

Defensive Stats

Team
ERA
Matt Harvey
Baltimore Orioles
6.65
Jose Urena
Detroit Tigers
6.19
Jorge Lopez
Baltimore Orioles
6.19
Adam Plutko
Baltimore Orioles
5.04
Tarik Skubal
Detroit Tigers
4.42
Casey Mize
Detroit Tigers
3.63

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles Game 2 of 4

Scheduled Date and Time: July 30, 7:10 PM EST

Host Team: Detroit Tigers

Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login. If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions: MLB 2021 Form

Looking at the forms of both the teams this season, Tigers and Orioles, both have lost more number of games this season as compared to what they have won.

Detroit Tigers as a AL Central team, have 49 wins and 55 defeats this season. They are currently 3rd in the group. They have been successful in winning 6 of their last 10 games.

On roads they are 21-33 while playing at home, Tigers have won 28 games and lost 22 games.

Baltimore Orioles on the other hand have won 7 of their last 10 games. With 35 wins and 65 defeats they are at the bottom of AL East points table.

At home they are 17-31 whereas playing away from home they have won 18 games and lost 34 games.

Detroit Tigers vs Baltimore Orioles MLB Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Baltimore Orioles and Detroit Tigers have been played quite a good number of games against each other. As of now the two teams have played 2029 head-to-head games including the 3 playoffs games.

Of 2029 games, Detroit Tigers have won 1062 games while Baltimore Orioles have 967 wins to their name.

When Baltimore Orioles hosted the Tigers, they had success in 520 games and Tigers could win 488 games. When away from their home, Baltimore Orioles have had 447 wins and Detroit Tigers as a host had 574 wins.

Last time the two teams met was back in 2019 when Detroit Tigers defeated the Baltimore Orioles by 5-2 score difference.

Read: Kansas City Royals vs Toronto Blue Jays Predictions And Match Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x