Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Kansas City Royals is predicted to win tonight against Detroit Tigers in Game 2 as per latest Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions

On Friday afternoon Kansas City Royals defeated Detroit Tigers in first game of 3-games series. The two teams will clash once again tonight. The Kansas City Royals registered their 3rd consecutive win while Detroit Tigers faced a defeat after winning 7 games in a row.

In last game, Kansas City defeated the Tigers by 5-3. Kansas City’s Kris Bubic had 4 strikeouts while Kyle Zimmer and Greg Holland both fanned 2 SO’s. For Tigers Wily Peralta and Daniel Norris had 3 strikeouts each.

The 2nd game between the two teams will be played at Kauffman Stadium. Kansas City Royals will be playing a host to Detroit Tigers for this game.

Kansas City Royals
Detroit Tigers
Predicted Winner
Spread: -1.5 (+157)
Spread: +1.5 (-175)
Kansas City Royals
Money Line: -125
Money Line: +105
Kansas City Royals
Odds: 1.81
Odds: 1.97
Kansas City Royals

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions: MLB 2021 Form

This season’s MLB campaign of Kansas City Royals have been in complete mess. The Royals sit in last place in the division standings with a 39-55 overall record. They started off their campaign with a win over Texas Rangers and went on to win 3 of their first five games. However, Royals could not hold on to their form and faced more defeats than victories as the season progressed.

Hosting teams at home they have had 22 wins while lost 24 games. On road they have just 17 wins and massive 31 defeats. In their last 10 games they have won 4 while lost 6. Currently they are on a 2 games winning streak.

Detroit Tigers on the other hand too have struggled to maintain their third position in AL Central points table. They have won 47 game while lost 51 games.

At home they have won 28 games while lost 22 odd games. Playing away from home, they have managed 19 wins while lost 29 games. They have won 7 of their last 10 games and currently they are on a 7 games winning streak.

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions: Stats

Looking at the team stats, Kansas City Royals have scored a total of 388 runs this season and they are currently 25th among the teams of both the leagues. They have maintained a batting average of .244 and have an ERA of 5.08.

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions

Detroit Tigers have maintained an ERA of 4.51 and have scored a total of 420 runs this season. They have an average of .240 runs.

Batting Average

Team
Batting Average
Jonathan Schoop
Detroit Tigers
.287
Salvador Perez
Kansas City Royals
.277
Jeimer Candelario
Detroit Tigers
.269
Whit Merrifield
Kansas City Royals
.273
Carlos Santana
Kansas City Royals
.242
Robbie Grossman
Detroit Tigers
.231

Pitching

Team
ERA
Jose Urena
Detroit Tigers
6.19
Brad Keller
Kansas City Royals
5.84
Mike Minor
Kansas City Royals
5.45
Brady Singer
Kansas City Royals
5.13
Tarik Skubal
Detroit Tigers
4.18
Casey Mize
Detroit Tigers
3.44

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Kansas City Royals and Detroit Tigers have been equally strong when the two teams met for head-to-head clashes. However, in overall record, Kansas City Royals have had a slight edge over the Tigers.

The two teams have clashed against each other on 747 occasions. Of 747 games, City Royals have won 376 games while the Tigers have 371 wins.

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions

Playing as a visitor, Kansas City Royals have won 180 games while lost 196 games to Detroit Tigers. Detroit Tigers on the other have won 175 games when they played in Kansas City Royals’ backyard. They have lost 196 games to Royals on roads.

This year the two teams have already played 13 games against each other with Kansas City winning 6 and Tigers winning 7.

The latest game between the two teams was on 16th June, 2021. Tigers defeated Royals by 6-5.

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The two AL Central teams, Kansas City Royals and Detroit Tigers have had a average season as of now. City Royals is bottom of AL Central points table while Tigers is 3rd in the same group. Currently Royals is on a 2-games winning streak while Detroit Tigers are undefeated in last 6 six games.

Considering their recent form as well as taking the taking in account the recent clashes between the two teams, Detroit Tigers is slightly ahead of Kansas City Royals. According to FiveThirtyEight, visitors Detroit Tigers have 52% chances of defeating the host Kansas City Royals tonight while the win probability of Kansas City Royals for this afternoon game stands at 48%.

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Game 1 of 3

Scheduled Date and Time: 23 July, 8:10PM EST

Host Team: Kansas City Royals

Read: Kansas City Royals vs Detroit Tigers Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x