Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions
2 1 vote
Article Rating

Los Angeles Dodgers is predicted to win against Los Angeles Angels as per latest Los Angeles Angels Vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Dodgers is set to host Los Angeles Angels at Dodgers stadium on Friday night for the opening game of 3 games interleague series. This will be the second time the Dodgers and Angels will face this season. In the first series of 3 games, Angeles won by 2-1.

Both Los Angeles Dodgers and Los Angeles Angels are eyeing playoff spots. The Angeles are 6 games behind the AL wild card entry while the Dodgers are 4 games behind the Giants in the NL West points table. The Dodgers before going in the Friday night clash with Angels, settled the series to 1-1 against the Houston Astros while Los Angeles Angels won the 4 games series against the Rangers by 3-1.

The two teams will meet each other at the Dodgers Stadium on Friday night.

Los Angeles Angels Vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Both Los Angeles Angels and Los Angeles Dodgers are coming off a win in their last game. However, the Dodgers have had a better season as compared to the Angles who are relying on a Wild Card entry to playoffs. When the two teams met, Angeles has had a slight advantage over the Dodgers. Even in this season, Angeles have won the first Freeway series.

Looking at the recent form and also considering the home advantage, Los Angeles Dodgers is predicted to win against the Angeles tonight.

The win probability of Los Angeles Dodgers at FiveThirtyEight, stands at 64% as of now and the chances of Angels winning an away game against the Dodgers is a mere 36% as per the platform.

Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions as of 6th August

Los Angeles Dodgers
Los Angeles Angels
Predicted Winner
Odds: 1.38
Odds: 2.46
Dodgers
Money Line: -294
Money Line: +205
Dodgers

Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions: Team Stats

On Friday night Los Angeles Angels will be starting with Patrick Sandoval who has been having a great season as a starter. Veteran left-hander David Price is expected to counter Sandoval tonight. This will be the eighth start of Price this season.

Talking about stats, the Angels have posted a total of 509 runs this season and have a batting average of .254. They have an ERA of 4.67 and are yet to have a quality start.

Dodgers on the other hand have scored 567 runs and have maintained a batting average of .245. The ERA for this season stands at 3.20 and have had massive 57 quality starts as of now.

Offensive Stats

Team
Batting Average
Justin Turner
Los Angeles Dodgers
.380
Mookie Betts
Los Angeles Dodgers
.377
Chris Taylor
Los Angeles Dodgers
.376
David Fletcher
Los Angeles Angels
.307
Shohei Ohtani
Los Angeles Angels
.270
Jared Walsh
Los Angeles Angels
.266

Offensive Stats

Team
ERA
Dylan Bundy
Los Angeles Angels
6.14
Andrew Heaney
Los Angeles Angels
5.27
Julio Urias
Los Angeles Dodgers
3.4
Patrick Sandoval
Los Angeles Angels
3.38
Trevor Bauer
Los Angeles Dodgers
2.59
Walker Buehler
Los Angeles Dodgers
2.16

Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions: MLB 2021 Form

Los Angeles Angels have had an overall average form this season. They come into the weekend game with an over .500 mark and 55-54 record through 109 contests. They are currently 10.5 games back of the division lead and six games back of the AL’s final Wild Card spot. In the last 10 games, they have won 5 games and lost 5.

Talking about their home and away records this season, the Angels have been slightly impressive at home than on roads. Of 56 games at home, Los Angeles Angels have won 30 games while lost 26 games. On roads, the Angels have maintained a 25-28 win-loss ratio.

Los Angeles Dodgers on the other hand is in second place in the National League West standings with a 65-44 overall record. They are four games behind the division-best San Francisco Giants. They are currently at the .596 mark. They have won 6 of their last 10 games.

Playing away from home this season, Los Angeles Dodgers have won 31 games and lost 25 games while at home they have been able to win 34 of 53 games.

Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

The Freeway series that is series between Los Angeles Angels and Dodgers began in 1962 and since then the two teams have played 133 head-to-head games.

Of 133 games, Los Angeles Angels have won 71 games while the Dodgers have won 62 games as of now. The last time the two teams met was back in May 2021. Angels defeated Dodgers by a 2-1 score difference.

Los Angeles Angels Vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions

At Dodgers Stadium, the two teams have played a total of 65 games as of now. Of 65 games, Angeles have 30 wins and Dodgers have 35 wins. Los Angeles Angels have lost their last 3 games at Dodgers stadium. Currently, Los Angeles Angels are on a 1 game winning streak against the Dodgers.

Los Angeles Angels Vs Los Angeles Dodgers Odds and Predictions: Match Details

  • Los Angeles Angels vs Los Angeles Dodgers Game 1 of 3 Freeway Games
  • Scheduled Date and Time: August 6, 10:10 PM EST
  • Host Team: Los Angeles Dodgers
  • Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login. If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.

Read: New York Yankees vs Seattle Mariners Odds and Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x