Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Los Angeles Dodgers is predicted to win tonight’s game against Colorado Rockies as per latest Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions

As second half of the MLB 2021 season gets underway, the NL West rivals, Los Angeles Dodgers and Colorado Rockies are once again set to lock their horn in a 3 games series this weekend. Last weekend the two teams were involved in 3 games series in the backyard of Colorado Rockies. Dodgers registered a 2-1 win over the Rockies.

This weekend Los Angeles Dodgers is set to play a host to Rockies at Dodgers stadium. On paper, Dodgers are in better shape as compared to Rockies this season. They have won more number of games and have also won the 3 game series against the Rockies recently.

This week Rockies have had rest on Monday as well as on Thursday while Dodgers before they face Rockies on Friday, they will play a game against the San Francisco Giants on Thursday night.

Dodgers vs. Rockies Game X thread - True Blue LA

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions: Updated on 23rd July

Los Angeles Dodgers
Colorado Rockies
Predicted Winner
Spread: -1.5 (-115)
Spread: -+1.5 (-105)
Los Angeles Dodgers
Betting Expert
Odds: 1.3
Odds: 3.65
Los Angeles Dodgers

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies

Scheduled Date and Time: July 23, 10:10 PM EST

Host Team: Los Angeles Dodgers

Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login. If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions: MLB 2021 Form

Los Angeles Dodgers have been firm in maintaining their 2nd position in NL West points table. Currently they have won 59 games and lost 38 games this season. They are only 1 win behind the table toppers San Francisco Giants.

Talking about their home form, they have won 31 games while lost just 16 games at home. On roads they are 28-22 as of now. They have 6 wins and 4 defeats in last 10 games.

Colorado Rockies on the hand are 4th in the NL West points table that is 17 wins behind the Dodgers. They have won 42 games and lost 54 games this season. They are 5-5 in their last 10 games.

At home they are 33-20 while on roads they have had a disastrous campaign as of now. They have only 9 wins while lost 34 games on roads this season.

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions: Stats

Los Angeles Dodgers is the 2nd highest run getter in this season. They have scored a total of 5`2 runs and have maintained a batting average of .244. In addition to this they are racking up 5.32 runs per game.

Colorado Rockies on the other hand have scored a total of 412 runs this season and have maintained a batting average of .244. Their overall ERA stands at 4.70 as of now.

Batting Stats


Team
Batting Average
Justin Turner
Los Angeles Dodgers
.302
Raimel Tapia
Colorado Rockies
.282
Chris Taylor
Los Angeles Dodgers
.278
Charlie Blackmon
Colorado Rockies
.271
Mookie Bets
Los Angeles Dodgers
.270
Ryan McMahon
Colorado Rockies
.254

Pitching Stats

Team
ERA
Chi Chi Gonzalez
Colorado Rockies
5.99
Antonio Senzatela
Colorado Rockies
4.58
Julio Urias
Los Angeles Dodgers
3.63
German Marquez
Colorado Rockies
3.50
Walker Buehler
Los Angeles Dodgers
2.37
Trevor Bauer
Los Angeles Dodgers
2.59

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Back in 1993, Colorado Rockies clashed for the first time against Los Angeles Dodgers. It was the Dodgers who hosted the Rockies in their back yard. Rockies lost to Dodgers by 8-0 points. Since then the two teams have played a total of 475 head-to-head games. Colorado Rockies have won 194 games while the Los Angeles Dodgers have won 281 games as of now.

This season the two teams have already played 10 games against each other with Dodgers winning 8 games while Rockies finding success in only two games.

Talking about their home record, Dodgers have won 150 games of 234 games played against Rockies in their home ground. Rockies on the hand have had only 84 success when they played Dodgers at Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Los Angeles Dodgers have been highly successful when they hosted Rockies at home. The recent form of the two teams also suggests Dodgers having an edge over the Rockies. In last 10 games this season, Dodgers have registered 6 wins while Rockies have won 5 games. Recent form as well as home advantage gives Dodgers edge over Rockies for the Friday night game.

FiveThirtyEight, too predicts a win for Dodgers. As per them, the win probability of Los Angeles Dodgers for this Friday night game stands at 75% while the chances of Rockies defeating the Dodgers stands at mere 25%.

Read: Minnesota Twins vs Los Angeles Angels Odds And Predictions

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x