Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

St Louis Cardinals is predicted to win tonight against Minnesota Twins as per latest Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals are set to clash once again tonight in 2nd of 3 games series. Cardinals defeated the Twins in first game and will be hoping to continue their winning streak even tonight.

In last game, Twins were quick to open their scoring however, after 1 point in 2nd innings they failed to score again in the game. Cardinals on the other hand, scored once in 3rd and in 4th they added 3 more points to score board. By the end of game, Cardinals were at 5 points and Twins at 1 point.

Tonight Twins will be hoping to bounce back and improve their on roads record this season.

St. Louis Cardinals
Minnesota Twins
Predicted Winner
Money Line: +140
Money Line: -163
Minnesota Twins
Odds: 1.73
Odds: 2.30
St. Louis Cardinals
Odds: 1.65
Odds: 2.35
St. Louis Cardinals

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions: MLB 2021 Form

This season St Louis Cardinals have had a better form as compared to Minnesota Twins. Currently Cardinals after 52 wins and 51 losses are 3rd placed team in National League Central group. Twins on the other hand with 43 wins and 61 defeats are bottom placed team in AL Central.

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions

As far as home record is concerned for St Louis Cardinals, they have 29 games at home while lost 20 other games. For Twins, their on road campaign has been in shambles. They have 31 defeats and just 19 wins playing away from this season.

In last 10 games, Twins have just 3 wins and 7 defeats while Cardinals have 6 wins and 4 defeats.

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions: Stats

Looking at the stats of Minnesota Twins, they have scored a total of 479 runs in this season and have had an average of .244. As for pitching is concerned they have an ERA of 5.01 and have had 25 quality starts this season.

St Louis Cardinals have scored total of 414 runs this season and have maintained a batting average of .233. In defense, they have an ERA of 4.19 and have had 35 quality starts.

Batting Average

Team
Batting Average
Nelson Cruz
Minnesota Twins
.294
Paul Goldschmidt
St Louis Cardinals
.272
Jorge Polanco
Minnesota Twins
.270
Nolan Arenado
St Louis Cardinals
.264
Tommy Edman
St Louis Cardinals
.257
Josh Donaldson
Minnesota Twins
.250

Pitching

Team
ERA
J.A. Happ
Minnesota Twins
6.77
Carlos Martinez
St Louis Cardinals
6.23
Kenta Maeda
Minnesota Twins
4.40
Adam Wainwright
St Louis Cardinals
3.51
Jose Berrios
Minnesota Twins
3.48
Kwang Hyun Kim
St Louis Cardinals
3.31

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head stats

Last time Minnesota Twins and St Louis Cardinals met was on Friday, Cardinals bet Twins by a score difference of 5-1.

As of now the two team have been engaged in total of 37 head-to-head clashes. Of 37 games, St. Louis Cardinals have won 17 games while Minnesota Twins have won 20 games.

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions

At home hosting the Twins, Cardinals have won 14 of 21 games while playing in the backyard of Minnesota Twins, Cardinals have won just 3 games while Twins have 13 games at home against Cardinals.

In last five games between the two teams, Cardinals have 2 wins while Twins have 3 wins.

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

St. Louis Cardinals will host Minnesota Twins once again on Saturday night for Game 2 of 3 games series. They defeated the visitors on Friday and will be hoping to continue their winning streak even tonight. Looking at the team stats and also considering the home advantage, St. Louis Cardinals have an edge even in tonight’s game.

FiveThirtyEight too predicts a win for St. Louis Cardinals in tonight’s game. As per the platform, St. Louis Cardinals have 54% win probability while Minnesota Twins have 46% chances of winning an away game.

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Minnesota Twins vs St Louis Cardinals Game 2 of 3

Scheduled Date and Time: July 31, 7:15PM EST

Host Team: St. Louis Cardinals

Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login. If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.

Read: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Arizona Diamondbacks Predictions And Match Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x