New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Boston Red Sox is predicted to win against the New York Yankees as per latest New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions

On Saturday, New York Yankees pulled out a surprise win as they came from behind to defeat Boston Red Sox, 4-3, at Fenway Park. Boston Red Sox had a great start to the game as they were ahead of New York Yankees by 3-0 after 7 innings and a runner at first base. However, Yankees pulled out 4 runs in eight and thereby went on to win the game.

Nathan Eovaldi was impressive as threw 8 strikeouts for the Red Sox however, after he was replaced by Adam Ottavino, Red Sox could not maintain the lead over the Yankees and went on to register a defeat at the hands of Yankees. For Yankees Rougned Odor crushed a two-run in the game while Gleyber Torres put Yankees ahead of Red Sox with his 72.8 mph bloop single.

The two teams will once again meet at Fenway Park to play the fourth and final game of the series tonight.

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions

New York Yankees finally registered a win against Red Sox on Saturday. This season they are 3-10 against the Red Sox. The latest New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions for today’s game predicts win for the Boston Red Sox.

The latest New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions updated on 25th July.
Boston Red Sox
New York Yankees
Predicted Winner
Spread: -1.5 (+143)
Spread: +1.5 (-157)
Boston Red Sox
Money Line: -140
Money Line: +120
Boston Red Sox
Odds: 1.66
Odds: 2.08
Boston Red Sox

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions: MLB 2021 Form

Boston Red Sox is one of the best performing teams this season. Currently with 60 wins and 39 defeats they are leaders in AL East points table. They currently share the top position with Houston Astros in American League.

In last 10 games they have won 5 while lost the other 5. They have maintained a better home as well as away record as of now as they have won 30 games each at home as well as playing away from home. They have lost 20 games at home while lost 19 on roads.

New York Yankees on the other hand are 9 wins behind the Red Sox as they after 51 wins and 46 defeats are 3rd in the AL East points table. They have won 6 of their last 10 games.

Their home campaign has been slightly better than their away campaign as they have 27 wins at home and 24 wins on roads this season. They have lost 23 games both at home as well as on road as of now.

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions: Stats

This season New York Yankees have scored a total of 400 runs and have maintained a batting average of .235 as of now. Looking at their pitching stats, they have 3.79 ERA and 34 quality starts this season.

Boston Red Sox on the hand 501 runs this season and have a batting average of .258 which is 5th in the season. In terms of pitching they have 4.06 ERA and 25 quality starts.

Batting Stats

Team
Batting Average
Xander Bogaerts
Boston Red Sox
.311
JD Martinez
Boston Red Sox
.302
Aaron Judge
New York Yankees
.282
Rafael Devers
Boston Red Sox
.282
DJ LeMahieu
New York Yankees
.266
Glyber Torres
New York Yankees
.243

Pitching Stats

Team
ERA
Garrett Richards
Boston Red Sox
4.99
Nick Pivetta
Boston Red Sox
4.37
Nathan Eovaldi
Boston Red Sox
3.49
Jameson Taillon
New York Yankees
4.36
Jordan Montgomery
New York Yankees
3.96
Gerrit Cole
New York Yankees
2.74

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

After two consecutive defeats, New York Yankees finally found a win in last game against Boston Red Sox. This season the two teams have already played 13 head-to-head games with Boston Red Sox winning 10 games and Yankees winning only 3 games.

In overall head-to-head stats, the two teams have played a total of 2280 games. Of 2280 games, Boston have have won 1041 games against New York Yankees while Yankees have won 1241 games as of now.

As a host to New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox have won 573 games and lost 570 games whereas as a visitors, Red Sox have won 468 games and lost 669 games against the New York Yankees.

In last 5 games between the two teams, Red Sox have won 3 games while New York Yankees have won 2 games.

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox will once clash against each other in 4th game of the series tonight at Fenway Park. In last 3 games here, Red Sox have won 2 games while Yankees have won 1. This season, Red Sox have completely dominated Yankees in head-to-head clashes. Looking at the performance of both the teams this season also considering the home advantage, Boston Red Sox has an advantage in tonight’s game against the Yankees.

As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of Red Sox in tonight’s game stands at 52% while the chances of New York Yankees winning an away game against Red Sox stands at 48%.

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions: Match Details

New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds Game 4

Scheduled Date and Time: July 25th, 1:10 PM EST

Host Team: Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park

Read: 2021 Olympics Basketball: USA vs France Odds and Prediction

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x