New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions
5 1 vote
Article Rating

New York Yankees is predicted to win against Miami Marlins as per latest New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions

The National League East team, Miami Marlins has struggled this season as they are last in their group. New York Yankees on the other hand is at 3rd place in American League East points table.

Before the two teams start their 3 games series on Friday, Yankees will be playing two more games against Tampa Bay Rays while Miami Marlins will complete their two games series against the Baltimore Orioles.

On Friday, New York Yankees will travel to Miami to face Miami Marlins at Marlins Park.

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions to be updated on 29th July.

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Match Details

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Game 1

Scheduled Date and Time: Friday, July 30, 7:10PM

Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login. If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Yankees have had some success lately. In last 10 games, they have 6 win and 4 defeats. They defeated Boston Red Sox in last game and are to play 2 more games before they play Miami Marlins

This season as of now they have 52 wins and 47 defeats. They have 10 games less wins than the AL East table toppers, Boston Red Sox. At home they are 27-23 while playing teams away from their home, Yankees have won 25 games and lost 24.

Miami Marlins on the hand will be playing Baltimore Orioles for the 2nd game of their 2 games series before they meet the Yankees on Friday. Their campaign this season have been in shambles as they have managed only 44 win while lost massive 57 games. In last 10 games they have 4 wins and 6 defeats.

On roads they have been able to maintain a record of 20-34 while hosting teams at home they have won 24 games and lost 23.

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Team Stats

The stats of both Yankees and Marlins this season don’t look encouraging. New York Yankees have scored a total of 412 runs this season and they are ranked 24th in the season. They have maintained a batting average of .236 runs. Talking about pitching stats, they are 11th in the season in terms of ERA which is 3.77. They have had 36 quality starts this season.

Miami Marlins on the other hand have scored a total of 398 runs this season. They have maintained a batting average of .235. In terms of pitching they have an ERA of 3.53 and have 0 quality starts.

Batting Stats

Team
Batting Average
Aaron Judge
New York Yankees
.282
Miguel Rojas
Miami Marlins
.265
Jesus Aguilar
Miami Marlins
.265
DJ LeMahieu
New York Yankees
.267
Gleyber Torres
New York Yankees
.248
Adam Duvall
Miami Marlins
.229

Pitching Stats

Team
ERA
Jameson Taillon
New York Yankees
4.36
Jordan Montgomery
New York Yankees
3.78
Sandy Alcantara 
Miami Marlins
3.29
Pablo Lopez
Miami Marlins
3.03
Gerrit Cole
New York Yankees
2.74
Trevor Rogers
Miami Marlins
2.37

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Miami Marlins and New York Yankees last time met in 2020. Marlins defeated the Yankees by 5-0 points. Before the 2020 clash, the two teams have played a total of 36 games against each other.

Of 3 games, Marlins have won 18 and Yankees too have won 18 games. Overall, Miami Marlins have 19 wins over the New York Yankees.

The two teams have played 19 games with Marlins as a team. Of 19 games, Marlins have won 12 and Yankees have won 7 games.

The Friday night clash will be the first game between the two teams in this season.

New York Yankees vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Yankees and Marlins will meet for the first time in this season on Friday. Marlins haven’t had a good season so far while Yankees too is yet to deliver its best. As of now, Yankees have won 52 games while Marlins have won 44 games. Despite Marlins holding a better home record against the Yankees, considering the recent form, New York Yankees is predicted to win against the Miami Marlins.

FiveThirtyEight, too predicts the same outcome for New York Yankees and Miami Marlins game. As per them, Yankees win probability for this game stands at 55% while the chances of Marlins win in the Friday night game stands 45%.

Read: Los Angeles Angels vs Oakland Athletics Prediction And Match Odds

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x