Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Game 3 Odds

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Game 3 Odds

Phillies are predicted to win game 3 against the Marlins according to the latest Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions

Game 1

Philadelphia Phillies won game 1 against the Marlins last evening.

Travis Jankowski drove 4 RBIs while Matt Moore stuck out 9 as Phillies won 5-2 in the first game of the double header against the Marlins.Didi Gregorius and Rhys Hoskins both scored 2 runs

Game 2

The Marlins came back strongly to win game 2 comfortably against the Phillies. Both Starling Marte and Jesus Aguilar scored Home runs to even the day for the Marlins

With these results, the Phillies continue to remain second in the NL East points table still trailing the Mets who lost game 1 against the Pirates. The Marlins remained at the bottom but with the Washington Nationals losing 8-25 to the Padres, the gap between the Marlins and the Padres has fallen.

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Game 3 Match Odds

Philadelphia PhilliesMiami MarlinsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 54%Win Probability: 46%Phillies
Oddsshark-115-105Phillies
Thelines.com-111+102Miami Marlins

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Batting Average

PlayerTeamExpected Batting Average
Jean SeguraPhiladelphia Phillies.322
Garett Cooper Miami Marlins.291
Bryce HarperPhiladelphia Phillies.278
Jesus AguilarMiami Marlins.268
Miguel RojasMiami Marlins.258
Jazz Chisholm JrMiami Marlins.257
Alec BohmPhiladelphia Phillies.243
Rhys HoskinsPhiladelphia Phillies.235
Adam DuvallMiami Marlins.234
Andrew McCutchenPhiladelphia Phillies.228

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Pitcher stats

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Marlins to win
Trever Rogers
PlayerTeamEarned Run Average
Chase AndersonPhiladelphia Phillies7.34
Vincent VelasquezPhiladelphia Phillies5.35
Aaron NolaPhiladelphia Phillies4.53
Anthony Bass Miami Marlins4.15
Sach EflinPhiladelphia Phillies3.88
Sandy AlcantaraMiami Marlins3.09
Pablo Lopez Miami Marlins3.03
Dylan FloroMiami Marlins3.00
Trevor Rogers Miami Marlins2.31
Zack Wheeler Philadelphia Phillies2.26

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions Odds: Match Details

  • Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins
  • Scheduled Date and Time: Saturday, July 17
  • Host Team: Philadelphia Phillies
  • Where to Watch: You can stream MLB games via MLBNetwork.com, via the MLB app, and through MLB.TV using Cable login. If you don’t have a cable login, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.

Also Read | New York Yankees vs Boston Red Sox Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Recent form

Philadelphia Phillies have won 3 of their last five games. They won against Cubs (0-8), Red Sox (2-11), and Red Sox (4-5). They lost against the Cubs (8-3) and against the Red Sox (11-5) in their last 5 games.

The Phillies will have to dig deep if they wish to continue with their positive momentum in the tournament. They will look to grab a comfortable home win against the Miami Marlins.

As for the Miami Marlins, they have lost three of their last five games. They faced defeats against Dodgers (6-1) and two in a row against the Braves (0-5), (4-5), respectively.

Their two wins came against the Dodgers (9-6) and the Braves (7-4). The Marlins have a win in their last match and they will try to pull off something similar against the Phillies as well.

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Odds and Predictions: Head to head

Philadelphia Phillies and Miami Marlins have played a total of 87 games against each other out of which the Phillies have won 45 of them and the Marlins have managed to grab the win in the remaining 42 games. In the process, the Phillies have scored 440 runs, whereas, the Marlins have banked 382 runs.

Philadelphia Phillies vs Miami Marlins Last 10 Games

In the last 10 face-offs between the two sides, Miami Marlins have won 6 of them. Philadelphia Phillies have emerged victorious in the rest 4.

DateWinnerHome/AwayScore
1-7-2021Miami MarlinsAway6-11
30-6-2021Philadelphia PhilliesHome4-3
27-5-2021Philadelphia PhilliesAway2-3
27-5-2021Miami MarlinsHome4-2
26-5-2021Philadelphia PhilliesAway0-2
25-5-2021Miami MarlinsHome9-6
21-5-2021Miami MarlinsAway0-6
20-5-2021Miami MarlinsAway1-3
19-5-2021Philadelphia PhilliesHome8-3
15-9-2020Miami MarlinsHome6-2