Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds

New York Yankees is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Detriot Tigers as per the latest Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds

The Detroit Tigers are set to host the New York Yankees for the next 3 fixtures in the MLB. The battle between these two American League teams will begin today. The Tigers are still searching for their best form this season. They lost the last game to the Kansas City Royals.

Matt Manning had to leave the game after two innings due to shoulder discomfort that surely turned out to be a big disadvantage for the Tigers. The team manager A.J Hinch reflected on Manning in the post-game conference. Hinch said:

“We felt like (Manning) didn’t quite look right. He said he was fine to pitch through it but he was feeling a little something in his shoulder, so we weren’t going to take any risks.”

The New York Yankees have a formidable challenge to bounce back after an embarrassing loss to the Orioles in the last fixture. The Yankees’ manager Aaron Boone summed up his team’s performance in a few words after the match. He said:

“Tough day for us. Frustrating”

The Yankees will aim to get back to winning ways when they meet the Tigers at the Comerica Park today. 

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds

Detroit TigersNew York YankeesPredicted Winner
ActionNetworkMoney Line +180Money Line -220Yankees
DimersWin Probability: 36%Win Probability: 64%Yankees
YouTube video

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds: Recent Form

The Detroit Tigers are having an average season so far. They are 4-5 currently and at the 3rd position in the AL Central of the American League. The Tigers have won 2 of their last 5 matchups and will be hosting the Yankees after facing a 1-3 loss to the Kansas City Royals in the last game.

The story of the New York Yankees is not much different. They are currently looking sluggish as they stand at 5-5 in the 3rd position of AL East in the American League. The Yankees have also won 2 of their last 5 clashes and they will meet the Tigers after losing the last game to Baltimore Orioles with a score of 0-5.

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds: Team Stats

StatsTigersYankees
Runs2820
Batting Average.201.229
Earned Run Average3.712.53
Batting Average Against.246.203

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds: H2H

Matches: 138 | Tigers: 72 | Yankees: 66

Recent 5 Meetings: Tigers: 3 | Yankees: 2 

Total Runs: Tigers: 645 | Yankees: 683

Last Meeting: The Detroit Tigers won the game with a score of 5-3 in the MLB Spring Training on 5 April 2022.

YouTube video

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds: Predicted Lineup

Detroit Tigers: RF- Robbie Grossman, LF- Austin Meadows, SS- Javier Baez, 3B- Jeimar Cnandelario, DH- Miguel Cabrera, 2B- Jonathan Scoop, CF- Akil Baddoo, 1B- Spencer Torkelson, C- Eric Haase

New York Yankees: 3B- Josh Donaldson, DH- Joey Gallo, CF- Aaron Judge, RF- Giancarlo Stanton, 2B- D.J LeMahieu, LF- Aaron Hicks, SS- Isiah Kiner-Falefa, 1B- Marwin Gonzalez, C- Ben Higashioka

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds: Players to Watch Out

Detroit Tigers:

PositionHome RunsRuns Batted InBatting Average
Spencer Torkelsen1B25.240
Jonathan Schoop2B2.31.7.143
PositionBatting AverageOn Base PercentageRuns batted In
Austin MeadowsLF.417.5172

New York Yankees:

PositionBatting AverageRuns Batted InHome Runs
Aaron HicksLF.33321
Anthony Rizzo1B.21283
PositionRuns Batted InHitsBatting Average
Giancarlo StantonRF810.263

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds: Predicted Winner

The Detroit Tigers will look to dominate the Yankees in the next 3 games. They will be having the home advantage on their side. On the other hand, the New York Yankees need to bring out their best and play consistently well to trouble the Tigers.

They have not played as per their reputation till now. It is surely going to be a mouth-watering clash between these two sides today. The prediction and betting platforms are favoring the Yankees over the Tigers for this matchup.

Tigers vs Yankees Prediction and MLB Odds

Read:Astros vs Mariners Prediction and MLB Odds