Bulls vs Heat Prediction and Odds
Bulls vs Heat Prediction and Odds: The Miami Heat are favored by the bookmakers, but the statistics suggest that the Chicago Bulls have a higher chance of winning.
On Friday night, the NBA Play-In Tournament will feature an exciting match between the Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat. The winner of this game will earn the final ticket to the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Miami was unable to secure the 7th seed in the postseason after they suffered a disappointing home defeat against the Atlanta Hawks while the Chicago Bulls managed to stage a comeback and secure a 109-105 victory on the road against Toronto Rockets.
Regular Season Recap:
The Chicago Bulls had an inconsistent regular season, finishing in 9th place in the Eastern Conference with a record of 40 wins and 42 losses. In their last game, they beat the Toronto Raptors 109-105. Their defense was a standout, ranking 5th in the league with an Adjusted Defensive Rating of 111.9. However, their offense struggled, with an Adjusted Offensive Rating of 113.5.
The Miami Heat ended the regular season in 7th place in the Eastern Conference, with a record of 44 wins and 38 losses. They finished their campaign with a convincing 123-110 victory over the Orlando Magic. While their offense was inconsistent, ranking 25th in the league with an Adjusted Offensive Rating of 113.2, their defense was strong, ranking 8th with an Adjusted Defensive Rating of 113.4.
Bulls vs Heat Odds
- Chicago Bulls: +5.5 (-110)
- Miami Heat: -5.5 (-110)
- Chicago Bulls: +180
- Miami Heat: -210
For the latest odds and predictions, follow this link
Bulls vs Heat Prediction and Odds: Home-Away Stats
The Miami Heat will play at their home arena, where they have a record of 27 wins and 14 losses this season. In their last 5 home games, they won 3 games, relying heavily on their offense to secure victories. Their adjusted offensive rating was 119.8, while their adjusted defensive rating was 120.1.
The Chicago Bulls had an average record away from home this season, with 19 wins and 22 losses. In their last 5 away games, they won 3 and lost 2. They have played in some low-scoring matches and relied primarily on their defense to achieve success. The Bulls had an adjusted defensive rating of 110 and an adjusted offensive rating of 113.2 in these away games.
Bulls vs Heat Prediction: Offense and Defense Comparison
Offensive Advantage: Chicago Bulls
- During the regular season, the Chicago Bulls had an average score of 113.1 points per game, making 49.0% of their shots and 36.1% of their 3-point shots. Their free throw conversion rate was 80.9%, and they had an adjusted offensive rating of 113.5.
- In comparison, the Miami Heat had an average score of 109.5 points per game, making 46.0% of their shots and 34.4% of their 3-point shots. Their free throw accuracy rate was 83.1%, and they had an adjusted offensive rating of 113.2.
Defensive Advantage: Chicago Bulls
- The Chicago Bulls are giving up an average of 111.8 points per game, allowing 42.4 rebounds per game, with an average of 7.9 steals and 4.5 blocks per game. Their Adjusted Defensive Rating for this season is 111.8.
- In comparison, the Miami Heat allowed an average of 109.8 points per game, with an average of 40.6 rebounds, 8.0 steals, and 3.0 blocks per game. The Miami Heat have an adjusted defensive rating of 113.4 for this season.
Heat vs Bulls Prediction: Head-to-head Stats
The Chicago Bulls and Miami Heat have faced off a total of 156 times, including playoffs, play-ins, and regular season matchups. The Bulls have come out on top, winning 81 of those games while the Heat has won 75.
Looking at their most recent five games, the Bulls won three and the Heat won two. In the current season, they have faced each other three times, and the Bulls have emerged victorious in all three matchups.
Head-to-Head: Key Highlights (Last 5 Meetings):
- The Miami Heat have hosted 3 games and won one and lost two.
- Average Number of Total Points scored: 219.8
- Average Number of Points scored by the Miami Heat: 109.8
- Average Number of Points scored by the Chicago Bulls: 110.0
Heat vs Bulls Prediction: Players to Watch Out
Jimmy Butler (Small Forward)
- Points Per Game: 22.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 5.9 | Assists Per Game: 5.3
Bam Adebayo (Center)
- Points Per Game: 20.6 | Rebounds Per Game: 9.3 | Steals Per Game: 1.2
Tyler Herro (Point Guard)
- Points Per Game: 20.3 | Rebounds Per Game: 5.4 | Assists Per Game: 4.2
Zach LaVine (Shooting Guard)
- Points Per Game: 24.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.5 | Assists Per Game: 4.3
DeMar DeRozan (Small Forward)
- Points Per Game: 24.7 | Rebounds Per Game: 5.1 | Assists Per Game: 4.7
Nicola Vucevic (Center)
- Points Per Game: 17.8 | Rebounds Per Game: 11.1 | Assists Per Game: 3.3
Bulls vs Heat Winner Prediction
The Bulls and the Heat are going head-to-head in a game that’s expected to be a close one. Although the Bulls have had better stats against the Heat all season, the Heat have an advantage playing at home which gives them the upper hand in this crucial match-up. The bookmakers also slightly favor the home team. It’s worth noting that the two teams have played against each other three times during the regular season, and the Bulls have won each time by an average of 8 points.
Both teams have different strengths they rely on to win games. The Bulls place a lot of importance on their defensive capabilities, while the Heat depends more on their offensive prowess to secure victories when they’re playing at home. Even though this game is expected to be closely contested, the past five games between these two teams have had an average score of 219.5 points, so it’s not anticipated to be a high-scoring game. We believe that the Bulls have a slight edge in terms of quality on both ends of the court and will be able to secure a win.