Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Prediction and Odds
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Prediction: The Boston Celtics are predicted to win as per the latest odds and predictions.
.As the NBA playoffs reach their peak, the Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers are ready to face off in a pivotal game that could determine the outcome of the series. The intense competition and physicality displayed in the previous games have set the stage for a thrilling battle between two powerhouse teams. The Celtics will look to their dynamic duo of Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown to lead the charge, while the 76ers will rely on the unstoppable force of Joel Embiid. With home-court advantage, the Sixers will be determined to even the series, while the Celtics will be looking to extend their lead with a victory on the road. Both teams know that the outcome of this game could be a turning point, shaping the rest of the series and possibly leading them to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Prediction: Home-Away Stats
- The next game will be played on the home court of the Philadelphia 76ers. The 76ers have won 29 home games and lost 12 in the regular season. They have also been playing well recently, winning 3 of their last 5 games. In the playoffs, the 76ers have lost one game at home.
- The Celtics have also played well on the road, winning 25 away games and losing 16 in the regular season. They have won 4 of their last 5 away games. In the playoffs, the Celtics have won 3 out of the 4 away games.
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Prediction: Offense and Defense Comparison
- The Boston Celtics have been averaging an impressive 119.7 points per game during the playoffs this season. They have a field goal percentage of 50.6% and a 3-point percentage of 39.6%. Their offensive rebound percentage is 21.7%. The Celtics also have an adjusted offensive rating of 121.9, indicating a strong offensive performance.
- On the other hand, the Philadelphia 76ers have maintained a scoring rate of 103.3 points per game in the playoffs. They have shot 44.4% from the field and 39.1% from beyond the arc, while their offensive rebound percentage is 25.6%. The 76ers have an adjusted offensive rating of 113.2.
- Defensively, the Celtics have allowed an average of 111.4 points per game during the playoffs. They have secured 77.0% of their defensive rebounds, while their opponents have shot 45.0% from the field and 37.4% from beyond the arc. The Celtics have an adjusted defensive rating of 113.5.
- Meanwhile, the 76ers have allowed an average of 102.9 points per game during the playoffs this season. They have secured 82.7% of their defensive rebounds and have allowed their opponents to shoot 46.4% from the field and 35.0% from beyond the arc. The 76ers have an adjusted defensive rating of 112.7.
Starting with offense, the Boston Celtics have been scoring at a much higher rate than the Philadelphia 76ers, with an average of 119.7 points per game compared to 103.3 points per game for the 76ers. This can be attributed to the Celtics’ higher shooting percentages and offensive rebound percentage. However, the 76ers have a strong adjusted offensive rating of 113.2, suggesting that they are efficient in their scoring opportunities.
On the defensive side, the 76ers have allowed fewer points per game than the Celtics, with an average of 102.9 points compared to 111.4 points for the Celtics. The 76ers also have a higher defensive rebound percentage and a slightly better-adjusted defensive rating. However, the Celtics have limited their opponents’ shooting percentages better, with a lower field goal and 3-point percentage allowed.
Based on these statistics, it seems that the Boston Celtics have an edge in offensive firepower, while the Philadelphia 76ers have a slight edge in defense.
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Odds
- Philadelphia 76ers: +3 (-110)
- Boston Celtics: -3 (-108)
- Philadelphia 76ers: +130
- Boston Celtics: -142
- Philadelphia 76ers: 42%
- Boston Celtics: 58%
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Prediction: Head-to-Head Stats
There have been 112 playoff matchups between the Boston Celtics and the Philadelphia 76ers in NBA history, with the Celtics leading with 64 victories compared to the 76ers’ 48 wins.
Their most recent playoff encounter occurred in the 2020 Eastern Conference Playoffs, where the Celtics dominated and won the series with a clean sweep of 4-0.
In regular season matchups, the Celtics and the 76ers have faced each other 463 times, with the Celtics holding the advantage with 267 wins while the 76ers have won 196 games.
In the current season, the Celtics have won five out of seven games played against the 76ers, giving them the upper hand with a 5-2 lead in the series.
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Prediction: Head-to-Head Stats
- Jayson Tatum (Small Forward): Points Per Game: 26.1 | Rebounds Per Game: 9.8 | Assists Per Game: 5.3
- Jaylen Brown (Shooting Guard): Points Per Game: 26.0 | Rebounds Per Game: 5.1 | Steals Per Game: 1.3
- Marcus Smart (Point Guard): Points Per Game: 15.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.3 | Blocks Per Game: 0.4
- Tyrese Maxey (Point Guard): Points Per Game: 21.0 | Rebounds Per Game: 4.0 | Steals Per Game: 1.7
- Tobias Harris (Power Forward): Points Per Game: 19.2 | Rebounds Per Game: 7.8 | Assists Per Game: 1.8
- Joel Embiid (Center): Points Per Game: 18.8 | Rebounds Per Game: 09.3 | Assists Per Game: 3.0
Celtics vs 76ers Game 4 Winner Prediction
- Home Advantage: 76ers
- Momentum Advantage: 76ers
- H2H Advantage: Celtics
- Offensive Advantage: Celtics
- Defensive Advantage: 76ers
The Boston Celtics offense has been dominant against the Philadelphia 76ers defense in the current playoff series. The Celtics have been averaging 119.7 points per game with a field goal conversion rate of 50.6% and a 3-point conversion rate of 39.6%. Additionally, they have an adjusted offensive rating of 121.9, which is an indicator of a strong offensive performance.
On the other hand, the 76ers defense has been struggling against the Celtics offense, allowing an average of 111.4 points per game in the playoffs. This is a significant increase from the 76ers’ defensive performance against the Brooklyn Nets, where they allowed an average of 101.4 points per game in the first round of the playoffs. It is evident that the Celtics’ offensive firepower has been too much for the 76ers to handle.
it is important to note that defensive performance is critical in the playoffs, especially against strong offensive teams like the Celtics. The 76ers need to improve their defense if they want to have a chance at winning this series.