Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction and Odds
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction and Odds: The Phoenix Suns are predicted to win as per the latest odds and predictions.
It is likely to be another riveting contest when the Denver Nuggets and the Phoenix Suns lock horns in Game 4 of the Western Conference Semifinals. The Nuggets got off to a flying start to the series with back-to-back home wins. However, the Suns bounced back in the last fixture which made the battle quite interesting. The Nuggets will improve their chances of winning this round to a great extent if they manage to stun Phoenix in Game 3.
The Phoenix Suns will aim to capitalize on the momentum and level the series with another win in the next game. The Suns’ offense finally dominated the opposition in the last game. They can’t afford to drop any home fixture now after losing the first two games.
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction: Playoff Series Summary
Both teams are coming off a 4-1 win in Round 1 of the Playoffs. The Nuggets crushed the Minnesota Timberwolves, while the Suns won against the LA Clippers.
- Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray have been brilliant so far in the postseason. Both of them are averaging more than 25 points per game for the Nuggets. Aaron Gordon looked good too.
- Devin Booker is the star performer for Phoenix in the playoffs too. He is averaging 35.4 points per game. Kevin Durant continues to shine. He has an average of 27.9 points per game so far.
- The Phoenix Suns have a slightly better offense. But the Denver Nuggets have done pretty well in the defense.
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction: Home-Away Stats
The Phoenix Suns will be the hosts for Game 3. They are known for their dominance at home. The Suns won 28 out of 41 home fixtures in the regular season. They are 3-4 at Footprint Center so far.
It will be an away game for the Denver Nuggets. They gave been in the away fixtures, winning 19 out of 41 games in the regular season. In the playoffs, the Nuggets won 1 out of 3 matchups away from home.
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction: Offense and Defense Comparison
Offensive Advantage: Parity
- The Denver Nuggets have maintained a scoring average of 113.3 points per game in the postseason. They shot 47.9% from the field and 38.1% from the 3-point line. In the regular season, the Nuggets were the 5th-best side in the attack with an Adjusted Offensive Rating of 116.9.
- The Phoenix Suns are playing with an average of 114.9 points per game. In shooting. They have a conversion rate of 49.7% in field goals, 35.5% in 3-pointers, and 81.3% in free throws. The Suns were rated 114.7 on the attack with a rank of 16 in the league.
Defensive Advantage: Denver Nuggets
- The Denver Nuggets have kept their point-conceding average at 112.5 per game this season. They played with an average of 44.9 rebounds per game. The average number of steals per game is currently at 7.9, while the average number of blocks per game stands at 3.4. With an Adjusted Defensive Rating of 114.2, the Nuggets were ranked 18 in the defense.
- The Phoenix Suns have conceded 111.6 points per game as of now. They maintained an average of 41.6 rebounds, with 7.0 steals and 5.7 blocks per game. The Suns were the 7th-ranked side in the defense having an Adjusted Defensive Rating of 112.8.
Note: Offensive and Defensive Advantages are mentioned as per the stats in the NBA Postseason.
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Odds
The Phoenix Suns will start as favorites again.
- Denver Nuggets: -4 (-111)
- Phoenix Suns: -4 (-111)
- Denver Nuggets: +145
- Phoenix Suns: -170
- Denver Nuggets: 35%
- Phoenix Suns: 55%
Read: NBA Conference Semifinals: Lakers vs Warriors Game 3 Prediction and Odds
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction: Head-to-Head Stats
There have been 16 playoff encounters between these two teams in the NBA Playoffs. The Phoenix Suns have the upper hand with 11 wins, while the Denver Nuggets won 5 matchups.
The previous playoff clash took place in the Western Conference Semifinals of the year 2021. The Phoenix Suns registered a 4-0 victory in that series.
In the regular season of the NBA, these two sides met 189 times. The Phoenix Suns won 102 of them, while the Denver Nuggets managed to win 87 games.
In the NBA 2022-23, both teams won 2 games each in the regular season. The current series stands at 2-1 in favor of the Denver Nuggets after three games.
H2H Key Highlights: Last 5 Postseason Meetings
- Average Number of Total Points Scored: 222.4
- Average Number of Points Scored by the Denver Nuggets: 111.2
- Average Number of Points Scored by the Phoenix Suns: 111.2
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction: Players to Watch Out
- Nikola Jokic (Center): Points Per Game: 28.0 | Rebounds Per Game: 14.3 | Assists Per Game: 9.0
- Jamal Murray (Point Guard): Points Per Game: 26.5 | Rebounds Per Game: 5.4 | Steals Per Game: 1.0
- Michael Porter Jr. (Small Forward): Points Per Game: 14.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 7.5 | Assists Per Game: 1.1
- Devin Booker (Shooting Guard): Points Per Game: 35.4 | Assists Per Game: 6.6 | Steals Per Game: 2.0
- Kevin Durant (Power Forward): Points Per Game: 27.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.6 | Assists Per Game: 5.0
- Deandre Ayton (Center): Points Per Game: 15.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 10.1 | Assists Per Game: 1.3
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Prediction: Last Game Analysis
The Phoenix Suns made a solid comeback in Game 3 after falling short of the Denver Nuggets in the first two fixtures. Devin Booker’s offensive firepower supported by Kevin Durant turned out to be just too much for the Nuggets. Phoenix was ahead by 15 points by halftime. But Denver tried to bounce back and closed the gap by the end of the third quarter. The Suns regained the lead in the last quarter and put the Nuggets on the back foot by scoring the first 9 points of the period. They made the lead out of reach from Denver and registered a 7-point win in the end.
The Suns had a better shooting accuracy of 50.5% from the field against 44.3% of the Nuggets. But they lost 41-51 on rebounds.
Devin Booker’s spectacular show ended with 47 points, 6 rebounds, and 9 assists. Kevin Durant had another successful night as he added 39 points, 9 rebounds, and 8 assists.
Jamal Murray led the scoring chart for the Nuggets with 32 points. He also added 6 rebounds and 5 assists. Nikola Jokic scored 30 points with 17 rebounds and 17 assists. He registered his name in the history books by becoming the first player in NBA history to score 25+ points with 15+ rebounds and 15+ assists. However, his commendable effort went in vain.
Suns vs Nuggets Game 4 Winner Prediction
- Home Advantage: Suns
- Momentum Advantage: Suns
- H2H Advantage: Suns
- Offensive Advantage: None
- Defensive Advantage: Nuggets
- Overall: Suns to win
The Denver Nuggets need to bring out their best to dominate the Suns at home. They can put Phoenix under a lot of pressure by extending their lead in an away game. On the other hand, the Phoenix Suns are likely to go all guns blazing to win the next fixture. It can be a thrilling contest.
As per the odds and stats, the Phoenix Suns are expected to win Game 4.