76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win against Miami Heat as per the latest 76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds

The Miami Heat will look to consolidate the top position in the Eastern Conference when they face the Philadelphia 76ers in the next fixture tonight. With only 11 games to go before the playoffs, the Heat side will look to continue their dominance and remain one of the top contenders for the NBA title this season.

They got a mini scare in the last game against the Thunder when Tyler Herro twisted his left ankle and had to go to the locker room. However, he returned back to the game and scored a total of 26 points and led his side to a comfortable win. Small forward Duncan Robinson reflected on Herro’s performance in the post-match interview. He said:

“He brings it every single night. As a young player, it can be tough to establish that. He’s establishing himself as a star.”

The Philadelphia 76ers will look to continue the winning streak when they host the Miami Heat at their home arena of Wells Fargo Center. They have a good chance to close the gap with the Bucks and regain the second position in the Eastern Conference by having a successful campaign in the remaining season.

Injury has been a constant concern for the Heat this season. They are hoping for the fitness of the No. 1 pick Jimmy Butler who is missing the last few games due to injury. The 76ers have a healthy squad to go with for the upcoming fixtures.

Miami HeatPhiladelphia 76ersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 43%Win Probability: 57%76ers
YouTube video

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Miami Heat had a fantastic season so far. They are 47-24 currently and leading the Eastern Conference. The Heat have already clinched the Southeast Division. They have won 3 of their last 5 fixtures and will face the 76ers after an easy 120-108 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder in the last game.

YouTube video

The Philadelphia 76ers had a good season as well. They are 43-26 currently and at the 3rd position in their conference. They have won 4 of their last 5 matchups and will be hosting the Heat after defeating the Dallas Mavericks in the last game with a score of 111-101.

The Heat have played well at the opponents’ courts as their away record is 21-15 this season. The 76ers, on the other hand, have maintained a good record of 20-15 in the home games.

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Miami Heat109.525.644.4
Philadelphia 76ers108.723.142.2

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

There have been 130 regular-season games between these two teams. The Miami Heat have a slight upper hand as they won 67 games, while the 76ers were on the winning side in 63 of them.

In the last 5 matchups, 3 games have been won by the Heat and 2 by the 76ers. The last meeting took place on 5 March 2022 in the current season. The Miami Heat won that game with a score of 99-82.

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds: Predicted Lineup

Miami Heat: Guard – Tyler Herro | Guard – Kyle Lowry | Forward- Caleb Martin | Forward – PJ Tucker | Center – Bam Adebayo

Philadelphia 76ers: Guard – James Harden | Guard – Tyrese Maxey | Forward – Matisse Thybulle | Forward – Tobias Harris | Center – Joel Embiid

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out

Miami Heat:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Tyler HerroPoint Guard21.14.84.3
PositionSteals Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Kyle LowryPoint Guard1.17.74.7
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameTurnovers Per Game
Bam AdebayoCenter10.31.52.7

Philadelphia 76ers:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Joel EmbidCenter30.04.411.3
PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
James HardenShooting Guard22.910.76.8
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Matisse ThybulleShooting Guard2.41.71.1

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

It is surely going to be a thrilling contest when these two top sides lock horns tonight. Miami Heat is a very tough side to beat as per their team strength and season form. However, the 76ers have looked very good in the recent games and they have proved that they can dominate any mighty side.

The last time when these two teams met this season, the Heat boys pulled off an emphatic win. The prediction and betting platforms are suggesting a win for the Philadelphia 76ers in this matchup.

76ers vs Heat Prediction and Odds

Read: Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.