76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win the tonight’s clash against Indiana Pacers as per the latest 76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds.

The Philadelphia 76ers will be playing Indiana Pacers tonight at Wells Fargo Center. This will be the last time the two teams will be meeting this season before the start of the playoffs. The 76ers have already qualified for the playoffs while the Pacers have had one more disappointing season as they could not make for the playoffs once again.

Both 76ers and Pacers are coming off a defeat in their last game. The Indiana Pacers are currently on eight games losing streak. In their last game, it was the Philadelphia 76ers who defeated them by 122-131 points.

The Indiana Pacers are currently placed 13th in the Eastern Conference points table and there is hardly any chance of improvement in their ranking as they have only 2 games to play before the playoffs kick-off. The 76ers if they manage to win both of their remaining regular-season games, may end the season as the No. 3 team in the Eastern Conference.

Tonight it will be the Philadelphia 76ers who will be hosting the Pacers at home.

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds

Philadelphia 76ersIndiana PacersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 88%Win Probability: 12%76ers
SmarketsOdds: 1.03Odds: 7.876ers
YouTube video

Read: Warriors vs Spurs Prediction and NBA Odds

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: April 9th, 1:00 PM EST

Host Team: Philadelphia 76ers

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

Philadelphia 76ers are set to play their 81st match of the NBA season against Indiana Pacers at Wells Fargo Center. They sit at the No. 4 spot in the Eastern Conference with 49 wins and 31 losses and currently are currently on a 1 game losing streak.

Philadelphia 76ers are one of six teams from the Eastern Conference who have already qualified for the playoffs. In the last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. Looking at their record playing against Eastern conference teams, they have a record of 33-18. They have won 27 games and lost 14 playing away from home. Philadelphia 76ers currently occupy the 4th spot in the points table.

Indiana Pacers on the other hand will have to put in a major effort in order to have a respectable exit from the season. They have lost more games than they have won. Of 80 games so far, they have lost 25 games and won 55 games. Their latest defeat came against the 76ers on Tuesday night.

In the last 10 games that they played this season, they have maintained a 2-8 win-loss record. They have won 2 and lost 5 of their last 10 games.

Against the team from their own conference, the Pacers have won 11 games while losing 39 games. Their home record has been better than their away campaigns this season. On-road, they have 9 wins this season and have lost 30 games, while playing away from home they have lost 25 games and have won just 16 games.

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-Head

The head-to-head record between the two teams suggests, that the Philadelphia 76ers have an edge over Indiana Pacers. The two teams have played a total of 188 games in the regular season. Philadelphia 76ers have been successful on 104 occasions while Indiana Pacers have won 84 games.

This season the two teams have faced twice with both the teams winning one game each. The latest one is the win for the 76ers.

YouTube video

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Tyrese Maxey is an important shooting guard who was on the pitch for 35 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 4 assists and 22 points.

Matisse Thybulle is a shooting guard who was on the pitch for 19 minutes in his last outing where he managed just 2 assists and 2 rebounds.

Joel Embiid who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 51. 2 and a free throw percentage of 85.3. He was the prime contributor in the last outing with 29 points.

Jerami Grant is averaging 22.5 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 2.8 assists so far this season.


Caris Levert an important Point Guard for the Pacers played for 41 minutes with 8 assists and 14 rebounds in his last outing.

Another crucial Point guard for Pacers D Sabonis managed to score 30 points from 13 assists and 13 rebounds in the last match.

Oshae Brissett central player for the Pacers was on the field for 24 minutes and scored 12 points with 4 rebounds against the Wizards.

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

Philadelphia 76ers have been on top of their performance this season. Tonight they will be up against the Pacers. According to FiveThirtyEight, the 76ers have a chance of 87% to secure a win with the visiting team being given only a 12% chance.

Looking at the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Phoenix Suns are the favorite to win this season. Philadelphia 76ers on the other hand is 8th favorite as per Smarkets and 6th as per Oddschecker.

76ers vs Pacers Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.