Aces vs Storm Prediction: Las Vegas Aces Has Home Advantage, Will Storm Spring A Surprise?

Aces vs Storm Prediction: Las Vegas Aces Has Home Advantage, Will Storm Spring A Surprise?

Aces vs Storm Prediction: Las Vegas Aces is predicted to win their upcoming game against the Seattle Storm as per the latest Aces vs Storm Game 1 Prediction.

The two of the best teams of this season’s WNBA Seattle Storm and Las Vegas Aces are set to clash against each other in the first semi-final of the WNBA 2022 season. The two teams will come face-to-face for Game 1 of the WNBA semi-finals at Michelob ULTRA Arena.

In the first round of the playoffs, Seattle Storm defeated Washington Mystics. They won the first two games and qualified for the semifinals.

Las Vegas Aces on the other hand were up against Phoenix Mercury. They did not have much trouble in the Round 1 of the playoffs. They were able to qualify for the semi-finals by winning the first two games.

On Sunday, Las Vegas Aces will be hosting Seattle Storm. As a home team, the Aces will have an advantage, however, it will be completely unfair to down Seattle Storm who finished the regular season just below Vegas in the Western Conference.

Aces vs Storm Game 1 Prediction and Betting

YouTube video
  • Opening:
    • Money Line: Seattle Storm:+190 Las Vegas Aces: -227
    • Spread: Seattle Storm: +5.5 (-112) Las Vegas Aces: -5.5 (-114)
  • BetWay:
    • Money Line: Seattle Storm:+190 Las Vegas Aces: -235
    • Spread: Seattle Storm: +5.5 (-110) Las Vegas Aces: -5.5 (-110)

Predicted Winner: Las Vegas Aces

Aces vs Storm Prediction: Recent Form

Both Seattle Storm and Las Vegas Aces have had a magnificent season. The Aces finished a No.1 team along with the Chicago Sky in the regular season while the Seattle Storm finished third, they won three games less than the Connecticut Sun who finished 3rd in the regular season.

Talking about their form, the Las Vegas Aces finished at the top of the Western Conference with 26 wins and 10 defeats. With 4 consecutive wins to end the regular season, the Aces moved ahead of the Sky and clinched the #1 seed. Las Vegas has maintained a home record of 13-5 so far.

In the playoffs, they were up against the challenge of Phoenix Mercury who could not trouble the Aces much. The Aces qualified for the semi-finals without having the need to play the 3rd and final game of the Round 1 playoff.

The Seattle Storm has performed consistently well this year. They finished the regular season with 22 wins and 14 defeats. They were ranked in the second position of the Western Conference. Overall they finished 3rd in the regular season. Seattle won 3 of the last 5 regular season fixtures. They have maintained an excellent home record of 13-5 so far.

Seattle Storm’s last defeat was against the Las Vegas Aces itself. They lost the match by 100-109 points.

Aces vs Storm Game 1 Prediction: Team Stats

StatsLas Vegas AcesSeattle Storm
Points Per Game90.482.5
Rebounds Per Game35.333.6
Assists Per Game20.822.6
Steals Per Game7.78.3
Blocks Per Game3.93.7

Aces vs Storm Prediction: Players to Watch Out

Las Vegas Aces:

PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameAssists Per Game
Kelsey PlumGuard22.05.04.0
PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameAssists Per Game
Chelsea GrayGuard17.04.04.0
PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameSteals Per Game
Jackie YoungForward16.05.01.0

Seattle Storm

PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameSteals Per Game
Breanna StewartForward21.87.61.6
PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameSteals Per Game
Jewell LoydGuard16.33.41.1
PositionPoints Per GameRebounds Per GameTurnovers Per Game
Tina CharlesCenter12.67.41.9

Aces vs Storm Game 1 Prediction: Head-to-head Stats

Seattle Storm and Las Vegas Aces have met 42 times so far in the WNBA. The Seattle Storm is ahead with 22 wins, while the Las Vegas Aces were on the winning side in 20 fixtures.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 4 games were won by the Aces and 1 by Seattle Storm. This season the two teams have met 4 times, Las Vegas Aces won 3 while the Strom won only one game. The last game between the two teams was the last game of the regular season for both teams. Las Vegas Aces defeated the Seattle Storm once again.

Aces Vs Storm Last Match

YouTube video

Aces vs Storm Prediction: Predicted Winner

On Sunday, Las Vegas Aces and Seattle Storm will begin their 5 games semi-final series with the first game taking place at Michelob ULTRA Arena, home to Las Vegas Aces. Playing at home Las Vegas Aces will have home advantage but overall head-to-head stats between the two teams favors the Storm over the Aces.

Considering different factors like the home advantage, head-to-head stats both overall and the recent ones, and also considering the recent form of both the teams, the Las Vegas Aces have an edge in this game. The prediction for Las Vegas Aces win is 69% while the chances of Seattle Storm defeating the aces is 31%.

Read: Sun vs Wings Prediction

One thought on “Aces vs Storm Prediction: Las Vegas Aces Has Home Advantage, Will Storm Spring A Surprise?

Comments are closed.