Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction

Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Dallas Wings is predicted to win tonight’s game against Atlanta Dream as per the latest Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction

Atlanta Dream is set to travel to Dallas to face the challenge of Dallas Wings tonight. Both the teams haven’t had a season that they can boast about. They are in 5th position in their respective conferences. Overall Dallas Wings is 7th in the season while Atlanta Dream is 11th in the season.

They are both coming off a defeat in their last game, however, Dallas Wings is on a one-game losing streak while Atlanta Dream has lost their last 10 regular-season games. Both the teams will be looking to register a win and end their losing streak.

The two teams will come face-to-face at College Park Center which is an indoor, multi-purpose arena on The University of Texas at Arlington campus in Arlington, Texas.

Atlanta Dream vs. Dallas Wings - 7/26/20 WNBA Pick and Prediction -  PickDawgz

Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Dallas Wings and Atlanta Dream are looking to end their losing streak. Dallas Wings is currently on a 1 game winning streak against the Dream. Going in the game, Dallas Wings have a home advantage. Even their recent form has been slightly better than the Atlanta Dream. Therefore, Dallas Wings is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Atlanta Dream.

The latest Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction also favors Dallas Wings for this game. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability for Dallas Wings stands at 79% and the chances of Atlanta Dream defeating Dallas Wings tonight is 21%.

Dallas Wings
Atlanta Dream
Predicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight
Win Probability: 79%
Win Probability: 21%
Dallas Wings

Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

Dallas Wings is coming off a defeat in their last game. They are ranked 5th in Western Conference points table while they are 7th in the overall ranking. They have 11 wins and 15 defeats this season while in the last 10 games they have had 3 wins and 7 defeats. Their conference record stands at 6-7 as of now.

Talking about their form on road, they have 7 wins and 8 defeats while their home campaign hasn’t been much encouraging. They have managed to win 4 of the 11 home games. This season Dallas Wings are averaging 83.8 points per game while their defense is giving up 83.1 points per game. 

Atlanta Dream on the other hand has had similar faith this season. Even they have more defeats than wins this season. They have 19 defeats and 6 wins as of now. They are coming off a defeat in their last game and have lost all of their last 10 games.

Their home, as well as away campaign, has been in shambles. At home, they have had 3 wins and 10 defeats while on road they are 3-9 as of now. Their conference record stands at 5-7.

Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction: Head-to-head

Atlanta Dream has had an edge over Dallas Wings in the overall head-to-head clash. As of now, there have been 34 games between the two teams with Atlanta Dream winning 21 games. Dallas Wings has been able to secure 13 wins playing against Atlanta Dream.

Apart from the 32 regular-season games, the two teams have played one preseason game with Atlanta Dream emerging victorious.

In the last 5 games, Atlanta Dream defeated Dallas Wings thrice while Dallas Wings has won 2 of the last 5 games. This season there has been only one game between the two teams with Atalanta Dream defeating the Dallas Wings by 101-95 points.

Currently Atlanta Dream is on a 1 game winning streak against Dallas Wings.

Aug 26 | Atlanta Dream vs. Dallas Wings | Atlanta, GA Patch

Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Atlanta Dream vs Dallas Wings

Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd September, 8 PM EST

Host Team: Dallas Wings at College Park Center

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.

Read: Minnesota Lynx vs Los Angeles Sparks Odds and Prediction

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x