Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks Prediction: Latest NBA Odds
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks Prediction: Boston Celtics is predicted to win their upcoming game against the New York Knicks as per the latest prediction.
After 7 games each, the Boston Celtics and the New York Knicks are among the top 10 teams in the Eastern Conference. The last season’s Eastern Conference Champions Boston Celtics are currently 5th in the East while the New York Knicks are 10th in the Eastern Conference.
On Saturday, the two teams will come face-to-face at Madison Square Garden, home to the New York Knicks. However, before the two teams clash Celtics will play Chicago Bulls on Friday night and New York Knicks will be up against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks
Venue: Madison Square Garden, New York
Host Team: New York Knicks
Date and Time: November 5th, 7:30 PM EST
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks Prediction: Last 5 Games Stats
Boston Celtics have had 40% success in their last five games as they managed to 2 games and lost the other three. In the last five games, the Boston Celtics came across the challenges of Orlando Magic, Chicago Bulls, Washington Wizards, and twice the challenge of Cleveland Cavaliers.
The two victories for Boston Celtics in the last 5 games came against Orlando Magic and Washington Wizards while they lost to Chicago Bulls and twice against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- In the last 5 games, Boston Celtics have scored an average of 115.2 points per game.
- The Celtics have had an average of 43 rebounds per match and 26.6 assists per game in the last 5 games.
- The average number of blocks per game of the Celtics stands at 5.8 in the last five games and the number of steals is 5.6.
- The average 3 points conversion per game in the last 5 appearances for the Celtics is 37.7%
New York Knicks
The New York Knicks have won 2 of their last five games. They defeated Orlando Magic and Charlotte Hornets but lost against the Milwaukee Bucks, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Atlanta Hawks.
- New York Knicks have scored an average of 112.8 points per game in the last 5 games.
- The New York Knicks have an average of 49.4 rebounds per match and 23.6 assists per game in the last 5 games.
- The average number of blocks and steals per game for the New York Knicks stands at 6 per game.
- The average 3 points conversion per game in the last 5 appearances for the Knicks is 32.9%.
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks Prediction: Top 3 Players This Season
- Jaylen Brown (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 20.0 | Total Rebounds: 14 | Total Assists: 4
- Jason Tatum (Small Forward)
Points Per Game: 17 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.7 | Turnovers Per Game: 3.5
- Marcus Smart (Guard)
Blocks Per Game: 0.5 | Steals Per Game: 0.7 | Assists Per Game: 4.0
New York Knicks
- Jalen Brunson (Point Guard)
Points Per Game: 18.4 | Rebounds Per Game: 3.7 | Assists Per Game: 6.9
- RJ Barrett (Shooting Guard)
Points Per Game: 17.9 | Rebounds Per Game: 8.9 | Turnovers Per Game: 2.0
- Mitchell Robinson (Centre)
Blocks Per Game: 2.6 | Steals Per Game: 0.4 | Assists Per Game: 1.0
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks Prediction: Game Odds
Boston Celtics: -3(-110)
New York Knicks: +3(-110)
Boston Celtics: (-150)
New York Knicks: +130
Celtics vs Knicks Head to Head
The Boston Celtics and the New York Knicks have a long history of head-to-head clashes. As of now, the two teams have clashed against each other in 485 regular season games. The Boston Celtics have been ahead of the New York Knicks as of now. The Celtics have won 299 games against the New York Knicks while the Knicks defeated the Boston Celtics 186 times as of now.
In the last 5 games between the two teams, the Knicks have managed to win 3 while the Celtics won 2 games against the New York Knicks.
The last game between the two teams was back on January 8th, 2022. Boston Celtics won the game by 99-75 points.
Boston Celtics vs New York Knicks Prediction: Overall Team Stats This Season
- This season, Boston Celtics have played 7 games as of now and they have won 4 and lost the other 3 games.
- Their home record stands at 2-1 and their away record is 2-2 as of now.
- Overall they have managed to score 116.1 points per game in the last 7 games.
- In the last 7 matches, they have an average of 42 rebounds per match and 24.9 assists per match.
New York Knicks
- New York Knicks is currently 10th in the Eastern Conference points table and they have won 3 games and lost 4 as of now.
- At home, they have won 3 games while losing one. One road they are yet to win a game this season.
- This season they have 115.1 points per game.
- Their average rebounds per game stand at 50.1 while the average assists per game is 25.0 in the last 7 games.
Celtics vs Knicks Winner Prediction
New York Knicks and Boston Celtics will come face-to-face on Saturday night. This will be the 9th game of the season for both teams. At home, New York Knicks have displayed. strong form this season. They have won three of their 4 games at home this season. Hosting Boston Celtics at home, New York Knicks will be starting as home favorites.
However, considering the recent form and also taking into consideration the overall head-to-head stats between the two teams, we predict a win for the Boston Celtics. The Celtics have been dominant when they have played against New York Knicks and we expect the Celtics to follow a similar aggressive form when they face the Knicks on Saturday.