Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win tonight’s game against Miami Heat as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction

It is going to be a blockbuster Wednesday as the Brooklyn Nets will host the Miami Heat at the Barclays Center. All-stars clashing with All-stars, two dominating teams in the East will battle it out.

Heat have won 2 games and lost 1 till now and Brooklyn is off to a shaky start as they have lost 2 games and won 2. Durant vs Buttler, Adebayo vs Harden, Herro vs Harris, Barclays Center is going to be packed as these stars compete against each other.

Miami Heat defeated Orlando Magic in their last NBA game. It was Jimmy Buttler who was the star of the game as he pegged in 33 points and had 3 rebounds and 2 assists in the game. Butler was well supported by Bam Adebayo who added 16 points to Heat’s total. He had 13 rebounds and 2 assists in the game.

Brooklyn Nets on the other hand registered a 14-points win over the Washington Wizards. Kevin Durant and Patty Mills together added 46 points to the Nets total. Kevin Durant had 8 rebounds and 4 assists in the game while Mills had 2 rebounds and 3 assists. James Harden with 6 rebounds and 9 assists contributed 14 points.

In tonight’s game, both Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets will be high on confidence. However, Brooklyn Nets, being a host will enjoy home advantage.

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction
Brooklyn NetsMiami HeatPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.54Odds: 2.48Brooklyn Nets
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 78%Win Probability: 22%Brooklyn Nets

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction: Recent Form

The Brooklyn Nets currently have a 2-2 record. Their wins came against the Washington Wizards and the Philadelphia 76ers. They lost to the Milwaukee Bucks and Charlotte Hornets in a drastic fashion. Nets won their recent matchup against the Washington Wizards, 104-90. 

The Nets dominated the game, they had an explosive start with 38 points in the 1st quarter, they outperformed the Wizards on every stat be it Field goals %, 3-point %, Free throw %, Rebound and Assists. This is what is expected of the Brooklyn Nets as they are the favorites to win it all this year.

Kevin Durant has been on fire this season, He is averaging 31 points per game with 9.8 rebounds. Concerns around the form of James Harden, as the former MVP has not delivered to his potential this season. Problems continue in the Nets camp as Kyrie Irving’s status still remains unknown.

Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets Prediction & Match Preview - January 25th, 2021  | NBA Season 2020-21

The Miami Heat are finishing off teams in a dominating style, with a huge win against the Bucks in their season opener and a 17-point win against the Magic, Heat are currently 2-1 in the season. The one loss came against the Indiana Pacers.

Kyle Lowry returned after missing one game against the Orlando Magic. He wasn’t as effective on the court but still Heat managed to win the game. Buttler led the charge with scoring 36 points. His partner in crime Bam Adebayo also posted a double-double. The scorching hot Tyler Herro wasn’t as effective in the scoring region but led his team in assists. He provided the team with 9 dimes. Duncan Robinson and Markieff Morris also played crucial roles in the last game.

The next task for the Miami Heat is to defend against the highest offensive rated team, Brooklyn Nets.

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction: Key Players

Jimmy Buttler (MIA)– The Heat locker room leader led his team to victory against the Magic with 36 points, 2 assists, 3 rebounds.

Bam Adebayo (MIA)- He posted a double-double in the last game, 16 points, 2 assists, 13 rebounds.

Tyler Herro (MIA)- His hot form is necessary for the Miami Heat to win against the Nets. He scored 13 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds in the last game.

Kevin Durant (BKN)- KD is averaging 31 points per game this season. He led his team to register a win with 25 points, 4 assists, 8 rebounds.

Patty Mills (BKN) – The recent signing for the Nets managed 21 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds in the last win against the Wizards.

James Harden (BKN) – He is not scoring as efficiently but still manages to support his team. HE scored 14 points, 9 assists, 6 rebounds in the last game.

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction: Injury

The Injury report of the Miami Heat :

  • Marcus Garrett: G-League 
  • Victor Oladipo (MIA) will be out indefinitely due to rehab of his knee.

The injury report of the Brooklyn Nets has:

  • Kyrie Irving: Ineligible due to Not Following COVID Protocols

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction: Lineup

Miami Heat starting 5 (prediction)

Kyle Lowry (PG)

Duncan Robinson (SG)

Jimmy Buttler (SF)

PJ Tucker (PF)

Bam Adebayo (C)

Brooklyn Nets starting 5 (prediction)

James Harden (PG)

Joe Harris (SG)

Bruce Brown (SF)

Kevin Durant (PF)

Blake Griffin (C)

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

Brooklyn Nets and Miami Heat played their first game back in February 1989. Brooklyn Nets were back then known as New Jersey Nets. In the first head-to-head game, Nets defeated the Heat by 117-109 points.

Since then Miami Heat and the Brooklyn Nets have faced each other 129 times in regular season. Miami Heat leads the overall head-to-head count against the Nets. They have won 75 games against the Nets as of now. The Nets on the other hand have won 54 times.

Miami Heat has won 3 out the last 5 duels that these two teams have fought out. The last game between Miami Heat and Brooklyn Nets was back in April 2021. Heat defeated the Nets in a close, 109-107, game.

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Going the game, all eyes will be on Brooklyn Nets as they will be playing before their home crowd. Both the teams are coming off a win in their last game. As of now, both the teams have registered 2 wins in the season but the Nets have lost 2 games while Heat is defeated in one game.

The latest form of both the teams, as well as considering the home advantage, Brooklyn Nets has an advantage in the game. The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction also predicted a win for the host. As per FiveThirtyEight, the win probability of the Brooklyn Nets stands at 72% while the chances of Miami Heat defeating Nets is a mere 28%.

Miami Heat Vs Brooklyn Net betting odds and prediction: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 26th  Oct 2021. 7.30 pm EST

Venue: Barclays Center, Brooklyn

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read: Packers vs Cardinals Prediction and Odds: Cardinals To Win

Writer: Paorush Mohanpuria