Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds:Brooklyn to thump Pelicans

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds:Brooklyn to thump Pelicans
Apr 20, 2021; New Orleans, Louisiana, USA; Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving (11) dribbles against New Orleans Pelicans forward Zion Williamson (1) during the first half at the Smoothie King Center. Mandatory Credit: Stephen Lew-USA TODAY Sports

Brooklyn Nets are projected to win their away clash against New Orleans Pelicans as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds

one betting platform

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds

New Orleans Pelicans will host the Brooklyn Nets in NBA.

Pelicans have had their worst performances this season and are currently 1-11. They haven’t managed a win at their home this season and lost to Oklahoma City Thunder 108-100.

Brooklyn are currently third in the Western Conference. They had a dominant 123-90 win over Orlando Magic and would be looking to maintain their momentum.

Brooklyn nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Brooklyn NetsNew Orleans PelicansPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 57%Win Probability: 43%Brooklyn Nets
brooklyn

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Preview

Kevin Durant and James Harden led another Brooklyn win in the last match. Harden recorded 17 points alongside 11 rebounds and 11 assists while Durant racked up 30 points in their win.

Durant is currently leading the charts with 29.5 points on average in each game. But it hasn’t been smooth sailing for the Nets so far.

Kyrie Irving hasn’t got the vaccine which means he is unable to participate in the games and could lose almost $17 million. Added to that Brooklyn might not extend his current contract if the current situation remains.

However, Durant hopes Irving will come back one day. It’s going well. I mean, I think we understand the situation we’re in, and a lot of guys got to step up and play different roles. I mean, we all think, like, he may come back. Who knows? But for now, we’ve got … We still have to play the games with the guys we have here”

He went on to add, “Everybody’s been locked-in on that since Day 1 of the season. Just, like, let’s focus on who’s in the locker room and once that situation figured out, we’ll adjust back to that. But for now, everybody’s just trying to figure out their roles on this team. And at this point, it’s been exciting trying to figure that out.”

YouTube video

Losing Irving is a massive hit for Brooklyn but Durant and Harden could easily combine well to lead them to the Championship this time.

It’s very difficult for New Orleans Pelicans to recover as the damage has already been done. They have missed Brandon Ingram very badly as the star player hasn’t been involved due to a hip injury. He had been playing with an average of 25 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.

Willie Green is one of the youngest coaches in the NBA. Despite Oklahoma picking up five technical fouls in the last match, Green said he is focused on how the team approaches the games.

“It’s not the losing streak. It’s not one quarter. It’s our approach to this game.

“There were moments in the game where we just didn’t have guys who didn’t compete hard enough for me. Hard enough for our team. That’s a non-negotiable for me. That’s the deal. That’s who we are. As the leader of this team, I can’t have that. I can’t have guys on the floor if they aren’t going to give 110%.”

The Pelicans have struggled to replace Ingram and it has reflected in their results very visibly.

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Players To Watch Out For

Brooklyn Nets

James Harden: James had 17 points with 11 rebounds in the last match.

Kevin Durant: Durant had 30 points in the last match. He has a League-high average of 29.5 points per game. This is consecutively the third game where Durant has registered 30 points in a row.

New Orleans Pelicans

Jonas Valanciunas

He has been averaging 19.5 points and 13.9 rebounds this season. He came from Memphis Grizzlies and since then has been an integral part of the setup.

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

Given the recent run of games, Brooklyn have emerged as a strong contender for the NBA Championship. As per the betting odds, the Nets have a 57% chance of winning the game while the Pelicans have a 43% chance.

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have played 40 games in the regular season and have shared 20 wins each.

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By StatMuse (statmuse)

Kevin Durant took 12 shots tonight. He finished with 30 points. He’s the first Nets player to score 30+ on 90% shooting in the last 40 seasons. KD leads the NBA with 29.5 PPG on 58.5 FG% this season.

Originally Tweeted By Dr. Phillips HS Basketball (drphillipshoops)

Great time last night for our guys watching the Magic and Nets warm up on the court, talk to the players and coaches, and then be recognized as 2021 FHSAA state champions on the jumbotron at halftime. Thank you @OrlandoMagic, @BrooklynNets, @SteveNash, and @Amareisreal!

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans

Scheduled Date and Time: 12th  November, 8:00 pm EST

Venue: Smoothie King Center

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.