Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Durant and Harden to torment Knicks

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Durant and Harden to torment Knicks
0 0 votes
Article Rating

Brooklyn Nets are projected to win their match against New York Knicks aas per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Preview

It is the time for the New York derby on as the New York Knicks will face the Brooklyn Nets at the Barclays Center, Brooklyn. The game is scheduled on 30th November, Thursday. This is for the first time that these two teams will face each other in the 2021-22 season. Battle lines are drawn as the top of the table Nets host the 7th positioned Knicks.

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Predictions and Odds: Match Odds

Brooklyn Nets
New York Knicks
Predicted Winner
Win Probability: 75%
Win Probability: 25%
Brooklyn Nets

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

Brooklyn Nets

The Brooklyn Nets are playing an elite level of basketball this season. They recently snapped their 4-game winning streak after they lost to the Phoenix Suns 113-107 on Saturday. This makes their record 14-6 in the current season.

They are at the top of the table in the Eastern conference. Nets are averaging 109.5 points per game with an average of 44.7 rebounds per game and 25.3 assists per game. Kevin Durant leads the team with an average of 28.6 points per game. He is currently contending for the Most Valuable Player of the season award with Stephen Curry who leads the Golden State Warriors.

James Harden who leads the team with and average of 9.4 assists per game and is grabbing the maximum number of boards for the team as he is averaging 7.9 rebounds per game. James Harden has taken a slight plunge in scoring given that Kyrie Irving remains out. 

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Prediction

The Nets have been a dominating force but they lost to the Phoenix Suns in their last matchup.

Despite Kevin Durant scoring 39 points and James Harden recording another triple double the Nets fell down to the combined efforts of the Suns. Devin Booker led the team by scoring 30 points and Chris Paul helped him by scoring 22 points. Nets will now face the Knicks and add another chapter to the legacy of the New York Derby.

New York Knicks

The New York Knicks have been pretty good this season despite a few upsets. This team’s future is quite promising as they are projected to make an appearance in the post season. They are sixth in the Eastern Conference with a record of 11 wins and nine losses.

They recently faced the Atlanta Hawks which ended in a win for the Knicks 99-90. Trae Young’s brilliant 33 point game was overshadowed by the team efforts of the Knicks.

Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 19.2 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 5 assists per game, followed by RJ Barrett, who has 14.6 points, 6 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in what has been a fantastic season thus far. Barrett has excelled in transition and has a strong ability to shoot the ball from beyond the arc.

Derrick Rose and Kemba Walker have maintained their dominance from beyond the arc this season. Rose knows how to sneak past opponents and get to the rim with his shot. Evan Fournier who was recently signed in the offseason is playing key vital roles for the organization. The Knicks are currently averaging 106.3 points per game with an average of  46.2 rebounds and an assists per game average of 21.4.

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Predictions and Odds: Key Players

Brooklyn Nets

Kevin Durant- He is averaging 28.6 points per game. He recently scored 39 points, 7 assists, 9 rebounds in the loss against the Phoenix Suns.

James Harden- Leading the team in assists and rebounds per game with 9.4 and 7.9 respectively. He managed to post a triple double with 12 points, 14 assists, 13 rebounds in the last match.

DeAndre’ Bembry- He was just short of a rebound to post a double- double as he finished the night with 19 points, 1 assists, 9 rebounds against the Suns.

New York Knicks

Julius Randle- He had a weak night for his caliber in the last game against the Hawks as he scored 8 ponts, 4 assists, 11 rebounds.

Evan Fournier- He has been the surprise package for the Knicks this season as he is producing vital performances time to time. He managed to score 20 points, 1 assist, 2 rebound in the last game.

RJ Barrett- The young forward scored 15 points, 1 asssit, 7 rebounds in the win against the Atlanata Hawks.

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Predictions and Odds: Injury Report

Brooklyn Nets

Joe Harris- Will be a game time decision due to an ankle injury.

David Duke- Expected to return next week, he is out due to a hip injury.

Nicolas Claxton- Expected to return after 2 weeks is out to Illness.

Kyrie Irving- Out due to personal reason with no expected date to return.

New York Knicks

Nerlens Noel- Will be a game time decision due to a Knee injury.

Derrick Rose- Will be a game time decision due to an ankle injury.

Taj Gibson- Is out due to Groin injury will be a game time decision.

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Predictions and Odds: Predicted Lineups

Brooklyn Nets

Patty Mills (PG)

James Harden (SG)

DeAndre Bembry (SF)

Kevin Durant (PF)

LaMarcus Aldridge (C)

New York Knicks

Alec Burks (PG)

Evan Fournier (SG)

RJ Barrett (SF)

Julius Randle (PF)

Mitchell Robinson (C)

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Predictions and Odds: Head-to-Head

The New York Darby has taken place 202 times in the Regular season. Both the teams are tied up at 101 wins each. This is going be the decider for the supremacy in the City of New York. The Nets have won 3 out of the 5 matches that these teams have played.

Brooklyn Nets vs New York Knicks Predictions and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, Nets have a 75% chance of winning the game while Knicks have a 25% chance of grabbing a win.

Scheduled Date and Time: 30th November, 07:30 pm EST

Venue: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More : Clippers vs Pelicans Prediction and Odds

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x